HOLY!... NO!...
36%

Total votes: 14

Dark_Fisico
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dark_Fisico » 30 May 2007, 11:24

red_f_enzo wrote:
Dark_Fisico wrote:OK the West Country in England make the best food :mrgreen:... I spent my birhtday back home and watched the Great British Menu and Mark Hix our chef made some lovely dishes, including a lovely seafood dish using the best West Country weeds you can get :lol:...
Sorry I'm not serious but do people really eat weeds, i mean drugs in England :lol: :shock:
:lol: The way Mark Hix cooked he probably was on weed :lol:... Nah seaside vegatables (or weeds as normal people see them) they actually taste really nice :mrgreen:...

BANANAGP
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by BANANAGP » 01 Jun 2007, 17:07

Dark_Fisico wrote:
red_f_enzo wrote:
Dark_Fisico wrote:OK the West Country in England make the best food :mrgreen:... I spent my birhtday back home and watched the Great British Menu and Mark Hix our chef made some lovely dishes, including a lovely seafood dish using the best West Country weeds you can get :lol:...
Sorry I'm not serious but do people really eat weeds, i mean drugs in England :lol: :shock:
:lol: The way Mark Hix cooked he probably was on weed :lol:... Nah seaside vegatables (or weeds as normal people see them) they actually taste really nice :mrgreen:...
Is it like japanese seaweed salad? I love that stuff!

brewtronics
car driver
car driver

Post by brewtronics » 11 Jun 2007, 00:36

can't live without it :P