my oh my where has my F1 gone

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
dman
car driver
car driver

my oh my where has my F1 gone

Post by dman » 26 Jul 2014, 12:17

I am new to this forum but not F1 going on 30 years as an avid spectator and race goer. Never have I written into a forum such as this and voiced my total disapproval of my beloved sport. Pretty much all has been said by forum members - the sound of the cars, the complexity rendering these cars more of a test bed than a racing car, the ridiculous ruling of every time two drivers actually race into a corner causing damage or going off line, and worst of all the limit of rpm to 11,000 because of the fuel delivery system. Bernie and the boys are doing a good job of destroying the sport. I was shocked to see the German GP stands nearly half empty with Rosberg leading the points no less. Wake up boys you are losing fans, don't build another billion dollar track and try to extend and already to long of a season. Always one hears of trying to reduce costs to even out among the teams - but with the complexities and number of races I would guess cost is going up for teams rather than decreasing. Comment at the recent GP, Montezemolo (sp?) of Ferrari ' the drivers are taxi cab drivers' referring to the fact slow down to conserve fuel tires brake driveline whatever one hears over the radio communication. I enjoy this forum have watched as as non member for a long time - a lot of very informed members involved.