2007 Formula 1 Italian Grand Prix

Reports, quotes, stats specifically about the F1 2007 season Grands Prix.
raikks
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Re: 2007 Formula 1 Italian Grand Prix

Post by raikks » 09 Sep 2007, 19:07

I think the only place where Alonso can win is China. But who knows what's gonna happen.

Lewis should be champion. The kid is great.

Well, we're both 22 and born in January, I'm with 5 day older than him. We'll make our birthdays togheter !grin!

lmcsp
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by lmcsp » 09 Sep 2007, 22:30

havent seen the race yet, but, why wasnt this investigated? Surely that is an advantage cutting the chicane like that
According to Live Timing hamilton never lost 2nd place .. I suppose the FIA is leaving it because macca will be DQ'd next week?

For some reason I am having trouble embedding the image, so heres a thumbnail as well:
Last edited by lmcsp on 10 Sep 2007, 20:53, edited 1 time in total.

xman2331
kart driver
kart driver

Post by xman2331 » 10 Sep 2007, 01:14

alonso is such a sore winner he wins the race and he thinks all the credit goes to him. he doesn't realize he got a full team backing him up and thats the only reason why he even has a shot to win the WDC.

lewis on the other hand knows how to give credit where its due. Alonso = self centered. Lewis = true champion.

i hope alonso's engine blows up in spa. Would love to see his championship hopes go away and watch him cry.

GO LEWIS.

poor felipe

poor kimi

and damn too bad for ferrari this weekend. The looks on those mechanics faces said it all

McLaren-F1
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by McLaren-F1 » 10 Sep 2007, 09:54

what a race by McLaren...It was perfect day for us Alonso was the best in Italy also Hamilton's overtaking on Kimi was brillant..What a shame on Ferrari and Massa..Championship is over for Ferrari..

Ron Dennis was crying so it was very emotional day for the team.. ::oops:; I have never seen him crying b4..Hope they'll continue doubles at Spa..We'll be strong there..But right now i'm looking forward to 13 September it'll be important day for F1's future..
4ever McLaren...

Dark_Fisico
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dark_Fisico » 10 Sep 2007, 13:30

xman2331 wrote:alonso is such a sore winner he wins the race and he thinks all the credit goes to him. he doesn't realize he got a full team backing him up and thats the only reason why he even has a shot to win the WDC.

lewis on the other hand knows how to give credit where its due. Alonso = self centered. Lewis = true champion.

i hope alonso's engine blows up in spa. Would love to see his championship hopes go away and watch him cry.

GO LEWIS.

poor felipe

poor kimi

and damn too bad for ferrari this weekend. The looks on those mechanics faces said it all
:roll:: If you really believe that your mad... Look at Lewis face in the press conference he was pissed he didn't win, listen to most drivers they all forget to mention the team from time to time... And why would Alonso thank the team, its obvious that he doesn't think they are behind him...

Lewis can sit and say whatever he likes about the team, win as many titles as he wants, doesn't stop Alonso being a world Champion...

Even though I'm meant to be unbiased I hope Lewis finishes out of the points next week so Alonso takes the lead !grin!...

Suntrek
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Suntrek » 10 Sep 2007, 14:03

xman2331 wrote:alonso is such a sore winner he wins the race and he thinks all the credit goes to him. he doesn't realize he got a full team backing him up and thats the only reason why he even has a shot to win the WDC.

GO LEWIS.

poor felipe

poor kimi

I think you have been listening too much to James Allen..... :roll::

Why on earth should Alonso have to be "grateful"???

He's one of the best drivers out there. (THE very best in my opinion)

McLaren hired him to do a job and it's his responsibility to do this job the very best he can.

OTOH it's the team's bloody responsibility to provide him with the best possible material and best possible service. That's THEIR job.

Alonso has brought sponsors to McLaren worth millions of pounds.

He's made a great contribution to the development of the MP4-22, probably much more than Hamilton.

He's won 4 races to them, that's 1 more than any other driver this year.

Now, is the team "grateful" to him? Doesn't look like it.

So why on earth should he feel obliged to be "grateful" to them?

And don't worry, Alonso wont cry if his engine blows up in Spa. Engines have blown up on him many times before (remember Monza last year for example?) If it does, he'll only try harder the next race. You can be sure of it.

(now you've made me angry!) :evil:
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

dacer
Donator
Donator

Post by dacer » 10 Sep 2007, 14:52

How many world championships driver are this year on the grid?.

Alonso is the best driver. He proved it lasts years, fighting with mc-laren (kimi+montoya), and with Ferrari-Fia (Shumi+Massa). McLaren had last year, one of the worst year of his life. And now, here are on top driver and championship. There are only one reason to this. ALONSO.

Hamilton is just a boy, how believes he is important, but he is nothing.

Alonso is going to win this championship, and Hamilton, have to wait (like button) to alonso leave F1.

Saturday, was 5 points, 5 races. Now is 3 points, 4 races, and Alonso has one winning race more that Hamilton.

Sorry to all Hamilton hooligans, I hope you don't bid your money for him.

Bye

raikks
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by raikks » 10 Sep 2007, 16:47

McLaren-F1 wrote:But right now i'm looking forward to 13 September it'll be important day for F1's future..
What was wrong from what McLaren did in this c**p? They proved once that they did not use those information on their cars and all this scandal was mastermind by Ferrari -- more exactly by Yogi Bear Jean Todt -- to put pressure on McLaren to make some wrong steps and in the end to pass them in the Championship.

McLaren-F1
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by McLaren-F1 » 10 Sep 2007, 17:39

raikks wrote:
McLaren-F1 wrote:But right now i'm looking forward to 13 September it'll be important day for F1's future..
What was wrong from what McLaren did in this c**p? They proved once that they did not use those information on their cars and all this scandal was mastermind by Ferrari -- more exactly by Yogi Bear Jean Todt -- to put pressure on McLaren to make some wrong steps and in the end to pass them in the Championship.
i agree with you but dunno my feeling says they'll punish Maccas ::oops:; i hope it won't happen it'll be critical decision for F1 cuz i saw a lot of F1 fans who doesn't watch F1 anymore for these dirty speculations :roll::
4ever McLaren...

dazmoffman
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by dazmoffman » 10 Sep 2007, 18:34

dacer wrote:How many world championships driver are this year on the grid?.

Alonso is the best driver. He proved it lasts years, fighting with mc-laren (kimi+montoya), and with Ferrari-Fia (Shumi+Massa). McLaren had last year, one of the worst year of his life. And now, here are on top driver and championship. There are only one reason to this. ALONSO.

Hamilton is just a boy, how believes he is important, but he is nothing.

Alonso is going to win this championship, and Hamilton, have to wait (like button) to alonso leave F1.

Saturday, was 5 points, 5 races. Now is 3 points, 4 races, and Alonso has one winning race more that Hamilton.

Sorry to all Hamilton hooligans, I hope you don't bid your money for him.

Bye
^^ Wow a hamilton hater, i wish there were more F1 fans on this site, "Hamilton is just a boy, how believes he is important, but he is nothing" Statement of the week mate well done, im convinced by that and so are all his rivals on the track.

Alonso was always in the picture of another title championship he is awesome and it would be fantastic for the sport if it goes to the last race not only for alonso/hamilton but also if kimi and felipe could claw up the table and it be a late decider that would be awesome.
i would like hamilton to win WDC but it but this is his first year and was not even expecting him to be above 4th at any given point in the season but look at the tables he has (imo) done better than ANYONE had expected but this is his rookie season and i still dont expect him to win it overall as i would expect experiance to play a part now but give credit where credit is due.
I just want a good end to the season regardless of who wins as i have really enjoyed this season and do not want it to end, i thought it wouldnt become laclustre without schumi but it is still great.

Dark_Fisico
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dark_Fisico » 10 Sep 2007, 18:54

but give credit where credit is due.
And there I was thinking that his performances are all down to the team, and the people back in England making his dreams come true ::oops:; :p ...

I said last year (not here because I wasn't a member here :@:2 ) that the two McLaren drivers were going to be in the title hunt, doesn't matter if it was Pedro, Alonso, Hamilton, Sutil, Kimi, Fisi.... I believe this year with the work McLaren did last year was always going to be a McLaren year... I want to see Hamilton in a BMW !grin! then and ONLY THEN will I form an opinon on him other then I dislike him like I have so many McLaren drivers in the past :@:2 ...

Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Zack » 10 Sep 2007, 18:58

raikks wrote:
frankly speaking ....Ferrari aren't that clean(innocent) but that doesn't mean Mclaren are very innocent :angel:
I don't want Ferrari to win in absence of mclaren
But Ferrari is on full throttle about this issue...if not fia then uk & Italian courts ''hmm''
so it must be something no1 knows here(or at least i dunno) $peace
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

dazmoffman
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by dazmoffman » 10 Sep 2007, 19:11

Dark_Fisico wrote:
And there I was thinking that his performances are all down to the team, and the people back in England making his dreams come true ::oops:; :p ...

I said last year (not here because I wasn't a member here :@:2 ) that the two McLaren drivers were going to be in the title hunt, doesn't matter if it was Pedro, Alonso, Hamilton, Sutil, Kimi, Fisi.... I believe this year with the work McLaren did last year was always going to be a McLaren year... I want to see Hamilton in a BMW !grin! then and ONLY THEN will I form an opinon on him other then I dislike him like I have so many McLaren drivers in the past :@:2 ...
Your comments are fair but but after all if i were in a ferrari or mclaren i wouldnt be able to get in the top 4 of 5 (maybe thats why im only on £24000 a year) the driver still has to bring it home. also would you expect yamamoto to finish in top 3 or 4 if he were in either ferrari or macca?

Dark_Fisico
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dark_Fisico » 10 Sep 2007, 19:20

dazmoffman wrote:
Dark_Fisico wrote:

Your comments are fair but but after all if i were in a ferrari or mclaren i wouldnt be able to get in the top 4 of 5 (maybe thats why im only on £24000 a year) the driver still has to bring it home. also would you expect yamamoto to finish in top 3 or 4 if he were in either ferrari or macca?
I really doubt Yamamoto would win if he was the only driver in a race :p ... I'm not sure he can drive at all :( and apart from Sponsering don't see why teams bother with him... Though I'm REALLY Biased against him and proud of it :@:2 ...

Don't forget Hamilton has been hand raised by McLaren and has a lot more experience on Bridgestone then Alonso... With the simulators that McLaren have I'm not half as suprised as many that Hamilton is so good already...

JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Post by JoostLamers » 10 Sep 2007, 20:54

WOOHOOW!! !yahoo: Go Macca!! kick the Ferrari asses with their stupid unfair mindgames. Great race by Hami, he overtook both Ferrari's !yahoo: !grin! yahoo!! And the way he overtook Kimi was just fantastic $peace @Beer
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at