2007 Formula 1 Italian Grand Prix

Reports, quotes, stats specifically about the F1 2007 season Grands Prix.
Suntrek
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Re: 2007 Formula 1 Italian Grand Prix

Post by Suntrek » 12 Sep 2007, 13:50

joostlamers wrote:I'm a Hamilton supporter and i don't hate Fernando at all
@Beer

I wish there were more like you!
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Dark_Fisico
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dark_Fisico » 12 Sep 2007, 17:59

Suntrek wrote:
joostlamers wrote:I'm a Hamilton supporter and i don't hate Fernando at all
@Beer

I wish there were more like you!
Seconded !grin! ... Fernando and Hamilton are two VERY different people with only 2 things in common, they drive a McLaren and have F1 sized egos :p ...

ferrarifanman
kart driver
kart driver

Post by ferrarifanman » 12 Sep 2007, 21:54

I don't dislike either driver just dislike Fernandos attitude.
ImageImage

xman2331
kart driver
kart driver

Post by xman2331 » 12 Sep 2007, 22:43

ferrarifanman wrote:I don't dislike either driver just dislike Fernandos attitude.
there this guy said it for me. Think that's the bottom line.

what I'm trying to say is Lewis thinks carefully about what he wants to say. And even if he had something he didn't like he'll still say it in a way that's not offensive toward other people.

Fernando on the other hand has no style in speaking to me he talks like an uneducated punk that thinks hes all badass. Granted he is and all, but the way he presents himself doesn't earn my respect.

But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and just say his english is bad because it is his second language. While Lewis has spoken english all his life and therefore has more class.

But ya, 1st live spa practice less than 1 day away. This is the race i've been waiting for the whole year.

and to the guy that said lewis was complaining during hungary, please...tell me how is it even justified for fernando to stay for 10+ secs after the lollipop was lifted during Q3. Any way him and ron tries to spin it doesn't work.

devereux
kart driver
kart driver

Post by devereux » 13 Sep 2007, 04:50

fernando is expected to have an arrogant attitude, he's a double world champion for crying out loud. he had the same attitude lewis has in his earlier days. by the way, lewis got schooled in monza, no doubt

xman2331
kart driver
kart driver

Post by xman2331 » 13 Sep 2007, 07:00

devereux wrote:fernando is expected to have an arrogant attitude, he's a double world champion for crying out loud. he had the same attitude lewis has in his earlier days. by the way, lewis got schooled in monza, no doubt
i think schooled would be him finishing out of the points...dnf'ed

he finished less than what, 3 seconds behind fernando? hardly call that a school. Cuze if thats the case, then Fernando got schooled in hungary bigtime even with his cheating tactics

Ankit-Iceman
car driver
car driver

Post by Ankit-Iceman » 13 Sep 2007, 08:49

Disappointing race. Kimi did great job and almost beat Lewis in a much slower car :@:2 but that overtaking was really bad &doh If Kimi was 100% fit I do not think Lewis would be able to do that. It was not clean move and little dangerous. Kimi did extremely well considering the problem he had is practice session and driving in a spare car. P2 would be great but win was difficult.

Bad race for Ferrari I hope they are much better in remaining races
If you want to win, get a Finn

devereux
kart driver
kart driver

Post by devereux » 14 Sep 2007, 00:16

xman2331 wrote:
devereux wrote:fernando is expected to have an arrogant attitude, he's a double world champion for crying out loud. he had the same attitude lewis has in his earlier days. by the way, lewis got schooled in monza, no doubt
i think schooled would be him finishing out of the points...dnf'ed

he finished less than what, 3 seconds behind fernando? hardly call that a school. Cuze if thats the case, then Fernando got schooled in hungary bigtime even with his cheating tactics
i ve been reading ur posts and seems as though ur hamilton's bum boy? i cant take a critic seriously if u are biased towards a driver. hamilton qualified slower than alonso, even tho alonso had atleast 3 laps more fuel. plus the lap that alonso set his best time was his first flying lap in Q3 when he had even more fuel. that is schooled. im not talkin about hungary mate, im talkin bout monza, leave hungary out of it, even in hungary alonso was held up for 95% of the race. im talkin bout a straight fight here in monza