Administrators for Youtube Channel

Tell us your comments about F1zone.net and the suggestions to improve it.
MclarenGunner10
car driver
car driver

Administrators for Youtube Channel

Post by MclarenGunner10 » 12 Nov 2011, 18:00

This topic is probably going to get negative responses or get ignored altogether but Im a well known,dedicated F1 Youtuber(Obviously on Youtube) and i've seen the F1zone official Channel and its very dormant & by the looks of it,Inactive as well.

This is mainly the reason why i've created this topic,I was wondering if its possible for me or any Youtubers that are on F1zone to become Administrators for the official channel,Posting Race edits,Onboards & Tributes as well as Track Guides & Previews.

Im expressing a meaningful interest in playing an important role in expanding the F1zone Community to other Websites over the Internet.

Cheers!!!

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Re: Administrators for Youtube Channel

Post by iceman1 » 20 Nov 2011, 00:58

Thank you for your concern, I've decided that it's time to upload videos on youtube again. Unfortunately we can't upload race edits and onboards because it's illegal and our account will be deleted anyway.

We'll only be uploading legal videos provided by the media.

Ferrariman60
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Ferrariman60 » 26 Nov 2011, 00:31

I agree that we should have things up on the Youtube channel, but it is difficult with the restrictions put on video content. I've personally had two Youtube accounts banned for such violations.
Requiescat in pace, Jules Bianchi

Ferrariman60

Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Zack » 03 Dec 2011, 09:56

It's impossible with Youtube. Only Custom tribute's are good. Track Guides & Previews are generally copyright content but you get away with warning and forced adverts.
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO