Other
6%

Total votes: 31

sportingcp
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Re: Korean Grand Prix 2012

Post by sportingcp » 17 Oct 2012, 10:14

Vettel was clearly faster than Webber all weekend I don´t see where are the doubts there were no team orders.

dacer
Donator
Donator

Post by dacer » 17 Oct 2012, 10:16

Please, stop, can stop laughing!!!
!yahoo: !yahoo: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

icemaid
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by icemaid » 17 Oct 2012, 10:23

phil1993 wrote:Vettel led every lap and won the race. Webber got a bad start and lost it there.
+1 :thumbsup:

sportingcp
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by sportingcp » 17 Oct 2012, 10:27

Man, I like Alonso too and I also think he deserves the title but there is no point in trying to find excuses, saying that there were team orders from Red Bull at this GP or that in the last race Kimi screwed Alonso race on purpose those are poor excuses that´s just not true. Vettel won fair and square, I even think that he wasn´t giving 100% at this race controlling his pace and his tyres he could have opened even more the gap.

dacer
Donator
Donator

Post by dacer » 17 Oct 2012, 10:32

dacer wrote:..same that Massa receive order to do not overtake/fight Alonso. Massa was faster than Alonso on Korea. Webber was faster than Vettel on Korea.
dacer wrote:Please, stop, can stop laughing!!!

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 18 Oct 2012, 09:10

dacer wrote:
dacer wrote:..same that Massa receive order to do not overtake/fight Alonso. Massa was faster than Alonso on Korea. Webber was faster than Vettel on Korea.
dacer wrote:Please, stop, can stop laughing!!!

:p

mikhailv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by mikhailv » 18 Oct 2012, 19:19

rofl thats pretty funny XD

tderias
PL Manager
PL Manager

Post by tderias » 18 Oct 2012, 19:41

Its funny how the video was uploaded by a Massa fansite. Instead of being grateful Ferrari have resigned him after the s*** season he had and the fact that Fernando has vouched for him, they b*** and moan about the team not letting him past Alonso in the ONLY race that he has been quicker, but which happens to be a critical one for Fernando's championship. There's a crowd of drivers who'd love that Ferrari seat and these ungrateful bastards moan when their driver is asked to hold position... !

antyk
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by antyk » 18 Oct 2012, 21:01

If alonso would admit, that he was slower and there were team orders involved, I don't think that video would be posted at all.

F1EA
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by F1EA » 18 Oct 2012, 21:52

antyk wrote:If alonso would admit, that he was slower and there were team orders involved, I don't think that video would be posted at all.
Admit it to whom?
Dont think anyone is questioning the use of team orders. I don't think anyone particularily cares.

As for Massa being faster than Alonso, many things could have been at play. Such as Ferrari sending Alonso out on a setup that maxmised grid position but hurt his race pace. Or the rumours about Ferrari's new exhaust or suspension upgrades only used on Massa. No one knows exactly what was going on.. but just as in Red Bull, its a kinda moot point at this stage.

tderias
PL Manager
PL Manager

Post by tderias » 19 Oct 2012, 02:16

antyk wrote:If alonso would admit, that he was slower and there were team orders involved, I don't think that video would be posted at all.
Mmm. So their driver gets dominated by his teammate all season long, and when in one single race he becomes faster and Fernando does not admit that, they start flocking the internet with messages of protest. That's just great. Let's just all forget the Massa of the first 15 races and focus on this once incident shall we...

What for some reason is not apparent to them, is that if Massa was performing at his maximum, Ferrari would have looked much better in the constructor's championship, and it would have been so tight between them in the driver's championship that team orders would not have been carried out at all!

mikhailv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by mikhailv » 19 Oct 2012, 08:54

tderias wrote:
Mmm. So their driver gets dominated by his teammate all season long, and when in one single race he becomes faster and Fernando does not admit that, they start flocking the internet with messages of protest. That's just great. Let's just all forget the Massa of the first 15 races and focus on this once incident shall we...

What for some reason is not apparent to them, is that if Massa was performing at his maximum, Ferrari would have looked much better in the constructor's championship, and it would have been so tight between them in the driver's championship that team orders would not have been carried out at all!
Its standard on the internet with many classes of fans. Alonso dominates massa; its team orders/has a better car/has full support/massa gets nothing. Massa is faster than Alonso and team orders is used its such a crime. Should be used to it by now surely!

I mean, we all know why team orders were used.We all know Redbull use team orders as well. To be honest, Alonso shouldve just said 'at that phase i was slower, we played the long game. couldve had Massa go for webber but then webber mightve been hiding pace. Just look at the bulls** RB was saying to sebastien vettel about tyres. Couldve easily made it a nightmare scenario'

sportingcp
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by sportingcp » 19 Oct 2012, 09:06

tderias wrote:Its funny how the video was uploaded by a Massa fansite. Instead of being grateful Ferrari have resigned him after the s*** season he had and the fact that Fernando has vouched for him, they b*** and moan about the team not letting him past Alonso in the ONLY race that he has been quicker, but which happens to be a critical one for Fernando's championship. There's a crowd of drivers who'd love that Ferrari seat and these ungrateful bastards moan when their driver is asked to hold position... !
Completely agree with this. It would be priceless if Alonso wins the WC at Brazil to see the crowd´s reaction.

donald29
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by donald29 » 19 Oct 2012, 10:15

A big upturn in form, Brazil coming up... not inconceivable that Massa will again have to give up a position (maybe a win again?!) so his team-mate can win the title like in 2007.

dacer
Donator
Donator

Post by dacer » 19 Oct 2012, 10:18

they never are gone to say that. Maybe if someone are angry with his team.

The only different between Massa and Webber, was that Massa recieve team order by radio. Webber, before sitting down his car.

Sl2