8 - Biggest Surprise

9 - General Comment(s)
FC BAYERN 7 - BARCELONA 0

Eric_Cartman
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: Rate the 2011 Indian Grand Prix

Post by Eric_Cartman » 30 Oct 2011, 14:30

1 - Best Driver - Michael Schumacher, from P11 up to P5 :)
2 - Best Team - Red Bull
3 - Best Overtake - Schumacher on Sutil
4 - Best Moment - Schumacher's start
5 - Worst Driver - Felipe Massa
6 - Worst Team - Williams
7 - Best Rookie - Sergio Perez
8 - Biggest Surprise - Hamilton and Massa crashed again. But this time it was clearly Massa's fault.

9 - General Comment(s) - the first half of the race was pretty boring, the second half was better. The track doesn't allow much overtakings although the straight is very long. 6/10

phil1993

Post by phil1993 » 30 Oct 2011, 14:49

1 - Best Driver
Sebastian Vettel. Stunning pole position, 60 laps led, fastest lap and the race win. Pure perfection. Also well done to Jaime Alguersuari (again), Fernando Alonso and Heikki Kovalainen

2 - Best Team
Red Bull's strategy with Webber wasn't great, so even though they won you can't really hand it to them. Each team seemed to have one car do well, one car do pretty badly, except for Mercedes

3 - Best Overtake
The battle between Petrov, di Resta and Perez

4 - Best Moment
Rowan Atkinson's reaction to the Hamilton-Massa collision

5 - Worst Driver
Barrichello? Kobayashi? Massa? Quite a few candidates today, all for similar reasons

6 - Worst Team
Renault have been on a downhill slide for months now, they're well and truly back towards the 2009 mire of being stuck in the midfield or lower.

7 - Best Rookie
Perez had quite a good race

8 - Biggest Surprise
Hamilton's relative lack of pace early on was a bit mystifying, but overall I was expecting a better race

9 - General Comment(s)
Good track, great atmosphere but a bit of a dull affair.

mikhailv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by mikhailv » 30 Oct 2011, 14:51

1 - Best Driver-Alonso/Button
2 - Best Team-Redbull
3 - Best Overtake- cant remember any
4 - Best Moment- Alonso exiting infront of webber
5 - Worst Driver- hamilton/massa
6 - Worst Team-williams
7 - Best Rookie-Perez
8 - Biggest Surprise- Massa/Hamilton colliding. Again.

9 - General Comment(s)

Cant see why any penalty was given out unless it was to both of them. Lewis could've backed off like he did when chasing Alguesari. And Massa couldve... I dont know. lewis had more room to the left and wasn't on the line. He hit the rear wheel of Massa's car so I cant see why Massa was penalised. Probably for all the 'stewards are bias/racist/hate lewis/stupid fanboys' thing, not that It mattered. Massa's a mobile chicane and he crashed out on his own accord for the umpteenth time. I dont know why they keep colliding. 90% of the time its hamilton expecting people to just move out the way. Unless he has a dead cert overtake with felipe,I dont know why to god he doesnt bide his time and wait for a guaranteed overtake or better still, dont get in a god forsaken position where he is bloody behind him and where he shouldnt bloody be.

If I was a lewis fan id be at the end of my ruddy tether frankly.

dacer
Donator
Donator

Post by dacer » 30 Oct 2011, 15:30

1 - Best Driver
No one top 6, so Jaime. Button did a nice race, from 4 to 2, as he used to he get more on races than qualy.

2 - Best Team
No one top 3, Mercedes do their job, finish after top 3. Toro Rosso, with Jaime was good, Buemi retired.

3 - Best Overtake
No any. Maybe Button to Webber, cause their results

4 - Best Moment
Mr Beam

5 - Worst Driver
Crash boy

6 - Worst Team
7 - Best Rookie
8 - Biggest Surprise

9 - General Comment(s)

gregg1966
kart driver
kart driver

Post by gregg1966 » 30 Oct 2011, 17:20

1 - Best Driver - Vettel - another triple,absolutely flawless drive, good race for Schumi and Alguersuari
2 - Best Team - Mercedes
3 - Best Overtake - I´m not sure
4 - Best Moment - start
5 - Worst Driver - Hamilton ,I have different opinion on this incident,I was really surprised for Massa drive through penalty.It was classic racing collision and from my point of view it was another Halmiton´s aggressive move.So if penalty ,I expected for Hamilton.I assume that the race steward for this race was former driver from UK and was biased.I know that fans from UK will be just standing for Lewis.It depends who is judging this situation.I must say that Hamilton loosing my sympathy this year.
6 - Worst Team - Williams
7 - Best Rookie - Perez
8 - Biggest Surprise - ????

9 - General Comment(s) - New circuit layout is OK,but regarding this race, largely boring.There was of course some good moments,but comparing with other races in this season I must give 5/10.

Vorull
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Vorull » 30 Oct 2011, 17:38

1 - Best Driver Button and Alonso
2 - Best Team Mercedes
3 - Best Overtake Button on Webber
4 - Best Moment Before the start when I had great expectations for the race.
5 - Worst Driver Karthikeyan and Hamilton
6 - Worst Team The stewards
7 - Best Rookie Perez
8 - Biggest Surprise ...

9 - General Comment(s) BORING! 4/10

phil1993

Post by phil1993 » 30 Oct 2011, 18:00

For your information guys, Johnny Herbert was the steward this weekend. However, to imply bias would be just plain rude to Johnny. He makes up 1/4 of the panel and also penalised Lewis earlier in the weekend

JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Post by JoostLamers » 30 Oct 2011, 19:28

dacer wrote: 5 - Worst Driver
Crash boy
Massa?

:lol:
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at

Eric_Cartman
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Eric_Cartman » 30 Oct 2011, 20:15

JoostLamers wrote:
Crash boy
Massa?

He will always say that either Hamilton or Vettel were the worst drivers if one of them don't have a perfect race. And, conversely, he would never admit that Hamilton or Vettel were the best drivers in one race because he hates those two.

Sander
car driver
car driver

Post by Sander » 30 Oct 2011, 20:27

1 - Best Driver
Sebastian Vettel for his flawless drive, although there isn't much what could go wrong when you have no one to race against.
Schumacher aswell.

2 - Best Team
Red bull / mercedes

3 - Best Overtake
can't remember, no stunning overtakes

4 - Best Moment
alonso exiting pit in front of webber

5 - Worst Driver
massa, because he is in a great car and is underperforming all the time, and in my opinion it was massa's fault that he crashed with hamilton.

6 - Worst Team
RENAULT

7 - Best Rookie
perez

8 - Biggest Surprise
massa breaking his suspension AGAIN, he already did it in saturday , i didin't think a driver with such experience would make the same mistake twice

9 - General Comment(s)

dazmoffman
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by dazmoffman » 30 Oct 2011, 21:07

Eric_Cartman wrote:
JoostLamers wrote:
Crash boy
Massa?

He will always say that either Hamilton or Vettel were the worst drivers if one of them don't have a perfect race. And, conversely, he would never admit that Hamilton or Vettel were the best drivers in one race because he hates those two.
^ Lol i also noticed that. he seems very bitter doesnt he, poor boy.

dazmoffman
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by dazmoffman » 30 Oct 2011, 21:23

1 - Best Driver - ? Untouchable vettel, great drives by other drivers too but he is UNTOUCHABLE
2 - Best Team - Redbull
3 - Best Overtake - Was there any?
4 - Best Moment - The start
5 - Worst Driver - ?
6 - Worst Team - Renault
7 - Best Rookie - Perez
8 - Biggest Surprise - What a dull race

9 - General Comment(s) I rated this race 2 out of 10.
A great looking track think im gonna put down F1 2010 and go get F1 2011 to play this circuit,but the race was an amazing disapointment i think the celebrations at the end of the race was to celebrate that it was over, i dont know why this is as the track is fast and exciting? the only thing i willl remember about this race is ? not much.

dacer
Donator
Donator

Post by dacer » 30 Oct 2011, 22:47

JoostLamers wrote:
Crash boy
Massa?

Umm, (CRASH + BOY) have one only solution
Eric_Cartman wrote:He will always say that either Hamilton or Vettel were the worst drivers if one of them don't have a perfect race. And, conversely, he would never admit that Hamilton or Vettel were the best drivers in one race because he hates those two.
No I said Hamilton and will say again, any time he crashed. Bored see him crash with a lot of drivers, and no one remove his license.

I don't think Vettel is the best driver, I think he have the best car, and sometimes, like canada, he fault when he had the best options but a bit of preassure. I don't used to said Vettel as "worst driver", if he didn't fail. And I use to select top 5 drivers for best or worst driver (top 6 - massa). If I don't find anyone, then choose another one, like Alguersuari today.

I don't undestand how any can said , HRT, Virgin, Lotus, or his drivers as worst team / drivers, With his money, RBR McLaren or Ferrari, was as very bad as they. They are teams, with very low amount of money every season, and get to start, it's a great work.
dazmoffman wrote:^ Lol i also noticed that. he seems very bitter doesnt he, poor boy.
I have no problem, I watch race and try to enjoy with this, and no matter what results. Others, if his favorite driver win a bored race, rate race as 10. If win his hatted driver, set a 0.

And this is "Rate the 2011 Indian Grand Prix", not the "2011 Formula 1 Airtel Grand Prix of India" discussion, If you don't like my opinion, tell there.

Richards19
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Richards19 » 31 Oct 2011, 00:42

1 - Best Driver - Button
2 - Best Team - I should say Mercedes
3 - Best Overtake - Button over Webber at the start was a good one
4 - Best Moment - I don't know
5 - Worst Driver - Massa
6 - Worst Team - Lotus
7 - Best Rookie - No one in my opinion
8 - Biggest Surprise - I'm still surprised that both Hamilton and Massa had a collison together
9 - General Comment(s) - Boring race... Track is looking good for driving, but for the overtakes it's like many other circuit of Hermann Tilke...