Other
3%

Total votes: 29

Eric_Cartman
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: 2011 SingTel Singapore Grand Prix

Post by Eric_Cartman » 25 Sep 2011, 19:19

Massa had the same pace than Alonso in the race. It could have been a top 4 position for him, if Hamilton hadn't destroyed his race.
FC BAYERN 7 - BARCELONA 0

Vorull
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Vorull » 25 Sep 2011, 19:26

Eric_Cartman wrote:Massa had the same pace than Alonso in the race. It could have been a top 4 position for him, if Hamilton hadn't destroyed his race.
+1

Eric_Cartman
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Eric_Cartman » 25 Sep 2011, 19:48

man, we only have 5 races left. The season goes by way to fast :(
FC BAYERN 7 - BARCELONA 0

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 25 Sep 2011, 19:48

@adamcooperf1 : Ferrari guy says Massa was further upset because he had tried to talk to Lewis after they alighted from their cars, and LH walked away.

That's explain why Massa was so furious in that video.

Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Zack » 26 Sep 2011, 07:03

Kevin Clark wrote:
iceman1 wrote:
sleenster wrote:I'm normally not a Hamilton fan, but for some reason I felt bad for him when I saw that :(
Yeah I had the same feeling, he looked "defeated".
+1

Massa is very emotional and volatile. Reminds of Nurburgring, 2007 argument between Alonso-Massa :lol:
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Post by JoostLamers » 26 Sep 2011, 07:24

What a little child that massa kid.
Last edited by phil1993 on 26 Sep 2011, 09:13, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Watch it.
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at

dacer
Donator
Donator

Post by dacer » 26 Sep 2011, 08:16

Vorull wrote:
Eric_Cartman wrote:Massa had the same pace than Alonso in the race. It could have been a top 4 position for him, if Hamilton hadn't destroyed his race.
+1
+1

I don't like Massa, but this seasson when he get something, crash boy solve it

If there is a child on F1, this is crash boy.

mikhailv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by mikhailv » 26 Sep 2011, 08:59

JoostLamers wrote:What a little child that massa kid.
Whats up joost? Lewis not as good as you thought he was? If anyones the ''*'', its lewis. Massa tried to talk to him in parc ferme but lewis walked away. So massa got his own back.

Lewis is childish. Aww, massa upset you and made you look a complete arse on television (just like you made yourself look like a racially targeted driver) so you storm off and do no more tv interviews. Awwwww such a shame. Poor baby!

Funny thing is, people slated alonso for needing to be molly cuddled in mclaren during 2007 because he was being beaten by lewis, when Jenson is doing the same thing to Lewis in beating him, and now you got whitmarsh saying we need to support him, he needs a big hug and told he's a good boy, and even his dad is at it saying mclaren needs to 'support' lewis.

Sorry, lewis needs to learn how to drive. Along with Jacques villneuve, Lewis is the only champion I know whos best season was his rookie season, because every season after that he has gone downhill in terms of driving ability. This year he has been absolutly terrible. he matched his 6 penalties from 2008, and has 2 further reprimands.

Seems like its swings and round abouts. The 'not so great' lewis hamilton got riled up by Massa being sarcastic. I hope not all lewis fans are like you just, just like your 'idol'

mikhailv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by mikhailv » 26 Sep 2011, 09:07

iceman1 wrote:
sleenster wrote:I'm normally not a Hamilton fan, but for some reason I felt bad for him when I saw that :(
Yeah I had the same feeling, he looked "defeated".
It was sad to see, but the fact is lewis is bringing all this on himself. He could have easily turned round and said something like 'thanks, still got double the points you have'.

Wouldve made lewis look the better man and outsmarted him.

JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Post by JoostLamers » 26 Sep 2011, 09:24

mikhailv wrote:
Whats up joost? Lewis not as good as you thought he was? If anyones the ''*'', its lewis. Massa tried to talk to him in parc ferme but lewis walked away. So massa got his own back.

Lewis is childish. Aww, massa upset you and made you look a complete arse on television (just like you made yourself look like a racially targeted driver) so you storm off and do no more tv interviews. Awwwww such a shame. Poor baby!

Funny thing is, people slated alonso for needing to be molly cuddled in mclaren during 2007 because he was being beaten by lewis, when Jenson is doing the same thing to Lewis in beating him, and now you got whitmarsh saying we need to support him, he needs a big hug and told he's a good boy, and even his dad is at it saying mclaren needs to 'support' lewis.

Sorry, lewis needs to learn how to drive. Along with Jacques villneuve, Lewis is the only champion I know whos best season was his rookie season, because every season after that he has gone downhill in terms of driving ability. This year he has been absolutly terrible. he matched his 6 penalties from 2008, and has 2 further reprimands.

Seems like its swings and round abouts. The 'not so great' lewis hamilton got riled up by Massa being sarcastic. I hope not all lewis fans are like you just, just like your 'idol'
Not as good? Lewis is right up there with Alonso and Vettel, only is less lucky the last couple of races. This style of driving gave him the title in 2008, so he should never change his style of driving. That's why I love watching him race, and the reason why I'm watching F1. Remember he came back from P18 to P5 in a street race...
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at

dacer
Donator
Donator

Post by dacer » 26 Sep 2011, 09:47

mikhailv wrote:

+1 in lot of things.

But I thing Ham, don't need to learn how to drive. He drive fine, and he is very fast. But he need to learn how to drive in F1 race car, not on "playstation F1 game". He used to crash with another in his "ps3 f1" game, so drive this way on races. Surely, FIA past decission, with no penalties for him, cause he thinks rules are not for him.

Sl2

Edited:
JoostLamers wrote:Not as good? Lewis is right up there with Alonso and Vettel, only is less lucky the last couple of races. This style of driving gave him the title in 2008, so he should never change his style of driving. That's why I love watching him race, and the reason why I'm watching F1. Remember he came back from P18 to P5 in a street race...
Stop comparing Alo and Ham. Even if when they are on "same team", and all team and fia support ham against Alo, he can not score more point than alo. And Kimi happy with this issue, get the title.

Ham, less lucky now?, not, maybe, ham very lucky with team and fia decission lasts years. He is not unlucky now, because he loose positions with his fails and crashed.

And Ham, start race on 4th position, so he go from P4 to P5.

mikhailv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by mikhailv » 26 Sep 2011, 10:11

JoostLamers wrote:
mikhailv wrote:

Not as good? Lewis is right up there with Alonso and Vettel, only is less lucky the last couple of races. This style of driving gave him the title in 2008, so he should never change his style of driving. That's why I love watching him race, and the reason why I'm watching F1. Remember he came back from P18 to P5 in a street race...
Style of driving gave him the championship? Joost are you actually for real..

lets look at his opponent. FELIPE MASSA. that was it. Thats the only person he had. Now lets look at massa's season; Crashed into coulthard twice in australia. Crashed out whilst leading malaysia. Engine failure the same race lewis had a puncture so it almost cancells that out. Botched pit stop in singapore. and penalties for him and lewis in Fuji.

So, with that in mind, lewis won by ONE point, ONE SINGLE POINT, against a poor driver who had 3 retirements 2 of his own doing and unpressured mistakes and a botched pit stop. How the hell lewis even nearly LOST the world championship is a complete JOKE! If glock was on the right tyres, he wouldnt even BE WDC!

lewis nigh on ruined 2008 for himself, even against a c**p ferrari driver. If you think you can laud 2008 as such a brilliant title then you a complete fantasist and dreamer and its a little sad. Lewis had 6 penalties that season ALL justified, Massa had 3 retirements, won MORE races and lewis still ONLY clinched the title by one point. Id be slightly embarrassed to win the WDC against a poor driver which retired 3 times whilst I took 6 penalties for taking other drivers out and illegal overtaking. So, you aint got no leg to stand on with 2008, because his only challange was a rubbish driver called Massa, and Raikkonen who didnt give two shits about driving anymore.

Go figure thatout joost and when you start to smell the roses of just how extremly lucky lewis was, because if they managed to work things out at Mclaren, lewis would still be chasing his first WDC.

And he came from P18 to P5 in a street circuit? You mean singapore? The same singapore in which mclaren was a half a second faster than ferrari, a second and a half faster than force india/mercedes, 2 seconds faster than sauber, infact, they were 3 seconds faster a lap over williams, 4 seconds of toro rosso/renault/lotus, and about a minuet faster than HRT and Virgin.

Some feat going P 18 to P5 in a far superior car, where you drive around your opponents because they are slow, let alone half the other drivers just waving you through like Rosberg (which he was right to do) because they just didnt have pace and would ruin their tyres and race.

I mean, its such an AMAZING overtake when your 2 seconds faster and you just drive around a car before your halfway down the straight, WITHOUT DRS or KERS. I mean look at Alonso on Di Rest. Drove around him. Webber drove around alonso. The performance gap between each car was astonishingly unreal.

But yeah, lewis braved the most amazing overtaked on a track where you CAN overtake, in a FAR superior car to the opposition he wasovertaking. I mean jesus, it was mezmerising how he drove around cars waving him through.....

dacer
Donator
Donator

Post by dacer » 26 Sep 2011, 10:36

mikhailv wrote: Style of driving gave him the championship? Joost are you actually for real or just a complete troll? It nearly COST him the damn championship you complete prat! He lost the race win rightfully in spa, totally fudged up in magny cours just to name TWO of the times.

lets look at his opponent. FELIPE MASSA. that was it. Thats the only person he had. Now lets look at massa's season; Crashed into coulthard twice in australia. Crashed out whilst leading malaysia. Engine failure the same race lewis had a puncture so it almost cancells that out. Botched pit stop in singapore. and penalties for him and lewis in Fuji.

So, with that in mind, lewis won by ONE point, ONE SINGLE POINT, against a poor driver who had 3 retirements 2 of his own doing and unpressured mistakes and a botched pit stop. How the hell lewis even nearly LOST the world championship is a complete JOKE! If glock was on the right tyres, he wouldnt even BE WDC!
And remember 2007, how he loose championship, on Brasil.

He was second on grid, and finally was 7th and lapped, loose championship for 1 point with kimi. His way of drive make him fault at first laps.

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 26 Sep 2011, 11:41

A funny perspective of the incident from the F1Fool blog :::
After both on- and off-track furore between Felipe Massa and Lewis Hamilton in Singapore GP, Hamilton is about to bounce back with a bold move on Massa by putting a whoopee cushion on the seat of Massa’s #6 car.

In Q3 of Singapore GP, Lewis Hamilton and Felipe Massa nearly touched each other when Lewis Hamilton wanted to be in front of Massa, who was not impressed by his behaviour and labelled Hamilton as “not using his mind again.” Come race day, Hamilton touched Massa’s wheel by his nose from behind leaving the Brazilian with a puncture and himself a broken front wing. Massa was furious after the race and duo came together in front of TV cameras, in which Massa was seen to get physical with Hamilton.

“He was not using his mind, again,” yelled Massa to reporters. “He always does that. Once he picked up my ice-cream before the grid to lick only once but never gave it back. You know what I mean. I told on him to Martin, Bernie, Jean and even Michael but they always stand behind him. I think he is the next big thing or something, but I don’t care. I want my ice-cream back!”

“He is wrong. I only licked once and it dropped,” hit back Hamilton. “In Japan, I’ll take my revenge. Please don’t tell him but I’ve got a great plan. I bought this whoopee cushion and I’ll put on Massa’s seat before qualifying begins. That way, he’ll sit down, it’ll sound like he’s flatulent, even though he’s not. This will be hilarious”

Lewis Hamilton is 26 years old and uses his mind all the time bar sleep.
http://www.ali-unal.net/F1Fool/2011/09/ ... ssas-seat/

mikhailv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by mikhailv » 26 Sep 2011, 11:41

dacer wrote:
mikhailv wrote: Style of driving gave him the championship? Joost are you actually for real or just a complete troll? It nearly COST him the damn championship you complete prat! He lost the race win rightfully in spa, totally fudged up in magny cours just to name TWO of the times.

And remember 2007, how he loose championship, on Brasil.

He was second on grid, and finally was 7th and lapped, loose championship for 1 point with kimi. His way of drive make him fault at first laps.
I cant blame his driving for losing the 2007 world championship, mclaren left him out far too long in china, and it wasn't his fault in brazil in fairness.