2008 RBS Grand Prix du Canada , Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

Who will win the RBS Canadian Grand Prix?

Poll ended at 07 Jun 2008, 15:11

Lewis Hamilton
26%
Kimi Raikkonen
38%
Felipe Massa
14%
Robert Kubica
13%
Nick Heidfeld
No votes
Heikki Kovalainen
3%
Mark Webber
6%
Fernando Alonso
No votes
Other
No votes

Total votes: 69

Sanredrose
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: 2008 RBS Grand Prix du Canada , Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

Post by Sanredrose » 08 Jun 2008, 21:48

dacer wrote:
sanredrose wrote:This is an unfair comparison. You know what Kimi ruined what could have been the only points which Force India could have scored this season ! Lewis ramming into Kimi is going to affect them .. but not in monetary terms. Both Kimi & Lewis are pretty good enough to come back and take the WDC lead !
Then, you can crash with any, but not if he is "pleasing and agreeable"?. Write this as a rule!!.

It's a pity, Sutil history, but it's only a race incident, like others.

Definitely we shud write ur suggestion as a rule .. when Ferrari can have some much of unwritten rules in racing league .. why can't we have this rule added !

dacer
Donator
Donator

Post by dacer » 08 Jun 2008, 21:52

sanredrose wrote: Alonso din get pushed because he din ask for it .. Schumi waved hands to stewards to push him .. Lewis kept engine running and then waved his hands to stewards ..
jajajaja, you still say, crane must help Hamilton!!!!.
sanredrose wrote:But Alonso shut his engine off !

That's not true, you lie!!

Fergie1
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Fergie1 » 08 Jun 2008, 22:02

dacer wrote:
sanredrose wrote: Alonso din get pushed because he din ask for it .. Schumi waved hands to stewards to push him .. Lewis kept engine running and then waved his hands to stewards ..
jajajaja, you still say, crane must help Hamilton!!!!.
sanredrose wrote:But Alonso shut his engine off !

That's not true, you lie!!
You really are pathetic mate.

jlo
car driver
car driver

Post by jlo » 08 Jun 2008, 22:05

Kubica !!!
kur.. znów przegraliśmy z niemcami (2:0 ME)
dobrze że jest robert bo miał bym smutny dzień

nie rozumiecie? ... translate.google.pl
;)

dacer
Donator
Donator

Post by dacer » 08 Jun 2008, 22:10

Fergie1 wrote: You really are pathetic mate.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fojK1fER ... re=related

REPLY THIS VIDEO, DON'T GO SLEEP NOW!!!

igla
car driver
car driver

Post by igla » 08 Jun 2008, 22:41

jlo wrote:Kubica !!!

;)
spokojnie , do czwartku.
robert :nosweat: !yahoo: :thumbsup:
Last edited by igla on 09 Jun 2008, 07:36, edited 1 time in total.

Jurist
kart driver
kart driver

Post by Jurist » 09 Jun 2008, 02:22

sanredrose wrote:
Fergie1 wrote:
dacer wrote:Kimi was a race incident. Hamilton not!!!. If Kimi wasn't there, Hamilton was on track with red light. But even he crash with another car (when hamilton enter pits, he was first, when exiting, he was third).

Kimi broke before crash, and he can not control his car. That's a race incident!!!, sorry to Sutil. But Hamilton, it's not the same
No because Kimi and Ferrari are more special.
f*** the FIA and their biased bulls**.
Well done FIA .. You have once again proved that FIA means Ferrari International Assistance. If Kimi apologizes to someone then its taken as making up for the mistake. But if Lewis apologizes to Kimi its taken as a statement of acceptance of mistake ! Wow FIA rules .. Wow Ferrari ..

F1 has lost all the honor ... with Max & their bias towards Ferrari !
Hah! Keep crying baby! And Keep up the good work FIA!!! Flag:##

lealjaime
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by lealjaime » 09 Jun 2008, 03:35

dacer wrote:
Fergie1 wrote: You really are pathetic mate.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fojK1fER ... re=related

REPLY THIS VIDEO, DON'T GO SLEEP NOW!!!

you are right men alonso engine still works an the man in video says no help

but in the other hand a a special crane come to help hamilton in a raining race, and that crane forgot another 4 pilots that has the same situation ????? thats special tratment right

pleople are right kimi needs a penalty for leave boxes in red a 10 places in france. halmiton its free of guilty becuase uk press say so....
Ferrari Rules!!!!!!

joac21
kart driver
kart driver

Post by joac21 » 09 Jun 2008, 04:25

when you are on pit lane, you supossed to be extremely careful... much more careful than any other stage of the race.. thats why the give him hard penalty

raikkonen4ever
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by raikkonen4ever » 09 Jun 2008, 05:08

Hamilton and Rosberg punished with ten-place grid penalty

08 June 2008

Lewis Hamitlon and Nico Rosberg will start the French Grand Prix weekend with a ten-place grid penalty the FIA confirmed after the race. The duo crashed at the end of the pitlane while the lights were turned red.

Hamilton crashed into the back of Raikkonen as the Finn was waiting for the pitlane's red light. And as Hamilton crashed into Raikkonen it was Rosberg crashing into Hamilton.

Both Hamilton and Rosberg completely missed the red light which was still turned on. The French Grand Prix will take place at Magny-Cours in two weeks time.

Source : gpupdate.net

MP4/4#12
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by MP4/4#12 » 09 Jun 2008, 06:08

[quote="sanredroseThis is an unfair comparison. You know what Kimi ruined what could have been the only points which Force India could have scored this season ! Lewis ramming into Kimi is going to affect them .. but not in monetary terms. Both Kimi & Lewis are pretty good enough to come back and take the WDC lead ![/quote]

That`s not the point, i understand your "fan" point of view, i even agree with you in some things about FIA, specially a few years ago when rules didn`t seem to exist to Michael Scumacher. But this penalty is fair, it`s about to "wake" a driver that ran into a car that it was stopped !? at the red light, blame the rules, but you have to blame Hamilton too, one thing is a race incident, it was hard to Sutil but it`s racing, now yesterday Hamilton had to be watching something else in his dashboard or the speed limit button, dunno, but he had to stop too, if it was Kimi or not it doesn`t matter, i`ve seen Hamilton onboard camera and he even open his hands after he crashed in disbelief, like "What the F"##K ?", it is a stupid situation but he only has to blame himself. By the way, Dacer you`re spanish aren`t you ?

Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Zack » 09 Jun 2008, 06:36

jlo wrote:Kubica !!!

;)
Sorry ..i know your electrified but this ENGLISH ONLY SECTION/- ..take the note of it.

I m find penalty rational.Under Safety Car & in the pit lane drivers error must be punishable.Even Albers got penalize for that fuel hose accident in 2007 iirc.

Why everybody is shouting ... Rules didn't existed for Schumi ...i guess you were in coma last year! :p

This is Accident is overshadowing BMW 1-2 Finish & Robert Kubica's Flawless Victory :sad:
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

Lightning983
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Lightning983 » 09 Jun 2008, 06:58

MP4/4#12 wrote:...specially a few years ago when rules didn`t seem to exist to Michael Scumacher...
And you base that on your years of F1 expirience... and the following situations:

1) penalty and subsequent disqualification in '94
2) total points removal in '97
3) a bunch of 10 sec. penalties for crashes along the years
4) the (in)famous Monaco penalty

So if that's favorism i really DON'T wanna get on the FIA's good side :roll::

Anyways, the race was fun... although here's my opinion about Saint Lewis of Woking:
he's a total f**** a****, a** b**** c*** c*** f*** a***** ******** *** *** ********

I tool the liberty of censoring myself because the original words would be probably be deleted :D :D

My feelings for him could have been described as "dislike" before this race, but after his pompous presentation after qually, and after this... i REALLY hate the guy... if it was something Sato did, EVERYONE would be calling to take away his superlicence...

And as kimi said : "here's not much I can say. My race was ruined by Hamilton's mistake. Obviously, anyone can make mistakes, as I did two weeks ago in Monaco, but it's one thing to make a mistake at two hundred per hour but another to hit a car stopped at a red light." and Kimi called it right when he called him "stupid"

Anyways, now that i've blown off some steam :D

The race was good... a lot of crashed, a couple of really good passes...
i was SOOOOO glad Kubica won... it was due.

I'm a Ferrari fan by heart, but i always liked sauber, and am a big BMW fan ever since they entered F1... and i am soooo glad now they have so many points :D

a good drive by Massa, although i expected him to be more off track than on it... it was a positive surprise :)

JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Post by JoostLamers » 09 Jun 2008, 07:50

Ferrari International Assistance!! Do your thing!! F*ck up two races for Hamilton, yeah. This organisation p*sses me off, really starting to hate them. Raikkonen should also got punished, no doubt. He could have braked earlier for sure, but hey, that's what's the FIA for.
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at

Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Zack » 09 Jun 2008, 08:23

Lightning983 wrote: if it was something Sato did, EVERYONE would be calling to take away his superlicence...
I agree Yuji Ide super license was suspended & was called as 'reckless' driving ...here its same situation but under SC & Pit Lane :| :nosweat:

----Lets talk something other this s**8!---

Firstly, what was wrong with heikki ..he made some mistakes ..to fair the race pace was very slow.Partly both the top teams failed to deliver :nosweat: Mclaren fail to radioed Ham abt red light and himself fail notice it in time! .. wasn't gr8 stop either ...outcome was Zero points! On other hand Ferrari f*** up massa ..both had to came in @ same lap but was ok untill Massa had that fuel less stop :nosweat: for some reason fuel rig fail to respond :blink:
Everthing from BMW was flawless ...Kubica was as usal awesome and was great to see Quick Nick getting back in speed ...IF he could have hold Kubica for few more laps he had chance of win :wink: .. but anyways good result ..spectacular Massa! Flawless kubica :thumbsup:
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO