أرشيف وسم ‘ Dr Dieter Zetsche ’

Posted on Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Schumacher and Rosberg to reveal 2012 DTM car

Mercedes GP drivers Michael Schumacher and Nico Rosberg will unveil the new DTM AMG Mercedes C-Coupé during the Frankfurt Motor Show (IAA) at 12.00 CET, on Tuesday 13 September. Dr Dieter Zetsche, Chairman of the Board of Management at Daimler AG, and Norbert Haug, Vice-President, Mercedes-Benz Motorsport, will also be present at the Mercedes-Benz stand in the Frankfurt Motor Show’s Festival Hall. Michael Schumacher: “The IAA, the world’s most important show for the automotive industry, is the perfect setting for the première of our new […]

Posted on Monday, February 28, 2011

Daimler complete Mercedes buy out

The Mercedes GP Formula 1 team is now wholly owned by the car manufacturer's parent company Daimler AG and financial partner Aabar Investments PJS after the pair bought out the remaining stakeholders, which featured several key figures in the team. Daimler now own 60%, with Aabar owning the remaining 40%. Dr Dieter Zetsche, CEO of Daimler AG, said "The acquisition of a majority stake holding in our Silver Arrows team sends a clear signal that we intend to achieve technical and sporting success on world […]

Posted on Monday, February 28, 2011

Mercedes confirms 100pc Brawn takeover

Feb.28 (GMM) Mercedes has finally confirmed reports it has taken over 100 per cent of the Brackley based F1 team.

We reported earlier in February that Ross Brawn and his business partners had agreed to sell the outstanding 24.9 per cent of the former...