Massa admits 2013 Ferrari exit possible

By on Friday, July 22, 2011

Jul.22 (GMM) Felipe Massa is not sure he will still be driving a Ferrari in 2013.

Earlier this week, the famous marque's president Luca di Montezemolo confirmed that Brazilian Massa's contract for next season will be honoured.

"After that, we will see and there is still some time before we have to think about what happens," said 30-year-old Massa at the Nurburgring.

"Maybe I stay here, maybe I don't," he told reporters.


If you liked this post then share it with your friends on social media websites. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date with the latest F1 news.