Least Favourite F1 Drivers

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
FilipUNIBO

Re: Least Favourite F1 Drivers

Post by FilipUNIBO » 04 Nov 2008, 23:51

Fisichella, Heitfeld, Piquet..... although Piquet maybe should get another season in F1, this year just wasn't his (even if it's hid first F1 season)

KASH
car driver
car driver

Post by KASH » 06 Nov 2008, 15:48

My current hate drivers are Hamilton, Massa , Heidfeld, Raikönnen ...

The season was one of the best for years. Very exiting season ...BUT ... it's worse that those 2 fought out the championship. It's a freaking joke. Louis Hamilton is for me just another Jacques Villeneuve.

It's really funny ..they got a lot of things in common:
-Both came as youngster Champions into the formula one (Indy , GP2)
-Both gained a job for one of the best, perhaps the best car in the field
-in their first season they both made a 2nd place in the 1st face, won 5 races in the intire season and both became 2nd in the championship
-in the 2nd year both became world champion, just because his former , better teammade left the team
the funny thing is..from 97 to 98 were a lot of new rules and today it's nearly the same situation. If we are lucky hamilton will never ever win again a race :D:D:D

20simao
car driver
car driver

Post by 20simao » 07 Nov 2008, 22:58

Well, i have to say no doubt Michael Schumacher! Adelaide '94, Jerez '97, Canada (i don´t remember the year) when he pushed his fellow countrymen Frentzen to the grass and out, Monaco '06, Austria '02... And of course, all of that "let-down his team-mates" strategy by Ferrari, and his refuse to share the team with a strong driver...

For the current drivers, i don't like Hamilton, maybe since hungary last year (Anthony may have cost the world title to Alonso because of his complains to the fia that weekend), but still i have more respect for him, that i had towards Schumacher...

I also don't like Coulthard, how could the guy manage to stay in F1 for so long? Beaten by Hill (who clearly may be one of the weakest world champions of all time, and of course was beaten by Prost and Senna in same cars with relatively ease, and so many times beaten by schumacher when the german had a not-so-good car) in williams; beaten by Hakkinen (who again was confortably beaten by Senna, although in only a few races...) in Mclaren, except for 2001 when Hakkinen was clearly not motivated, beaten by Raikkonen (who of course was confotably beaten by Massa this year) in Mclaren, beaten by Webber in red Bull.. camon.. this guy's driving is the exact opposite to the quality of his girlfriends.. :)

TwistedArmco
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by TwistedArmco » 08 Nov 2008, 17:32

20simao wrote: camon.. this guy's driving is the exact opposite to the quality of his girlfriends.. :)
:) well put. I like the guy, but he's gotta go.
No, I'm not calmer. Just more jaded.

Kanst
car driver
car driver

Post by Kanst » 08 Nov 2008, 17:47

Hamilton, i get more and more the impression he is very arrogant and plays with the carmera

Rachael The Great
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Rachael The Great » 08 Nov 2008, 18:39

I don't like Kimi Raikkonen.
Half because he drives for Ferrari
And the other half cause he never smiles and makes the sport looks miserable. SMILE for god's sake man!!!

Arrows_F1
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Arrows_F1 » 08 Nov 2008, 20:37

I don't really like Piquet and Glock (but only because he gave the championship to Hamilton. I didn't liked him before that)

swca92
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by swca92 » 08 Nov 2008, 20:49

Fisi has gotta be my least popular driver.He's wasting his time at the back of the grid when a quicker,more promising driver could be in his place.He had the talent but not the mental toughness,and his time is up.I don't like Kimi either,I think he only drives to his full capacity when there's a good result at stake.I hate this in sportsmen,you always give 100% and try your best.Otherwise your cheating yourself and Kimi is the worst for this.Incidentally how has DC managed to get all these good looking women? And I read once how he spent a day with another young woman when he was with the blonde one at McLaren.

petermrry
car driver
car driver

Post by petermrry » 09 Nov 2008, 19:04

Nelson Piquet JUNIOUR - simply riding on the name and only puts up a fight when his job is on the line

cformula1
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by cformula1 » 19 Jan 2009, 17:54

KASH wrote: Lewis Hamilton is for me just another Jacques Villeneuve.

It's really funny ..they got a lot of things in common:
-Both came as youngster Champions into the formula one (Indy , GP2)
-Both gained a job for one of the best, perhaps the best car in the field
-in their first season they both made a 2nd place in the 1st face, won 5 races in the intire season and both became 2nd in the championship
-in the 2nd year both became world champion, just because his former , better teammade left the team
the funny thing is..from 97 to 98 were a lot of new rules and today it's nearly the same situation. If we are lucky hamilton will never ever win again a race :D:D:D
That's what I was thinking, and as I can't stand Hamilton, in a spooky way, I was hoping for him to win

My least favourites are:
RECENT:
Lewis Hamilton
Timo Glock
Heikki Kovalainnenenenenenenenenenenenenenensaabenenenenenenenenvolvoenenenenenenen or whatever it is :D :D :D (I know it's Kovalainen)
Did I mention Lewis Hamilton?
Jacques Villeneuve
Juan Pablo Montoya
Damon Hill
That Lewis Hamilton guy

Irishf1
kart driver
kart driver

Post by Irishf1 » 20 Jan 2009, 02:02

^Wow, you realy needed to do that with Kovalienen :roll::

Anyways, I hate Raikkonen. He never smiles, and never really has had talent. Got really lucky in 2007 with the title. This year, he drove like a rookie. Honestly, how could a driver with his experience get 4 non-points finishes in a row? Finally, those videos of him drunk on YouTube don't exactly help his reputation.

cformula1
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by cformula1 » 20 Jan 2009, 15:37

Irishf1 wrote:^Wow, you realy needed to do that with Kovalienen :roll::
Yup. Notice the SAAB and Volvo did you?

cformula1
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by cformula1 » 20 Jan 2009, 15:41

swca92 wrote:Incidentally how has DC managed to get all these good looking women? And I read once how he spent a day with another young woman when he was with the blonde one at McLaren.
I seriously do not know. Maybe they were born men? :p :laugh1: :O :blink: :blush: :p

donald29
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by donald29 » 03 Feb 2009, 18:37

Fisichella.

Such a waste of space in F1 now. From 2000-2005 when he drove for Benetton, Jordan and Sauber he was very good, and recently I dug out an issue of F1 Racing from 2001 or 2002 and in their they were saying how he was better than Michael Schumacher.

But although being good in average-poor cars, he wasn't up to it at Renault and was outperformed by Alonso convincingly, now he is just past it. There are better drivers who could be in the Force India.

Fr0ZzZeN
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Fr0ZzZeN » 03 Feb 2009, 19:44

Piquet, no personality, no speed so whats he doing in F1? Riding on his name.

Fisi, used to be my favourite driver in late 90's, early 00's but since being smashed by Alonso at Renault, he is a shadow of his former self. He used to be one of the fastest guys in the field, making it onto the podium in crappy cars year after year.

Kovalainen, waste of space really. McLaren should of had the constructors title last year, Heikki is just to slow. Get Webber in McLaren!