2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Who will win the 2008 Formula One Drivers Championship?

Lewis Hamilton
59%
Felipe Massa
41%

Total votes: 118

Sanredrose
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Post by Sanredrose » 02 Nov 2008, 19:31

mikhailv wrote:Im not a ferrari fan, im all Alonso :P

Im sorry, but he lost 20ish seconds in the last 3 corners, and im not buying it. Say what you will.

Lets see him win again, especialy against fernando. The true champion was Felipe Massa. Hes more patriotic and has much better fans and a full country behind him, unlike lewis who has very few friends and is a completely unworth champion.

Oh, at Phil. 3 drives out the whole season. Monaco doesnt count, because he only suceeded from hitting the wall. thats a well known fact. Now, how many penalties has he had? 6. All of them deserved.

All lewis hamiltons point losses was through driving errors, and stupidity. felipes was through 94% reliability failures and team failures. He screwed up in Austalia and Sepang. Lewis screwed up in nearly every race.

He has a long way to go before he drives like a champion. That title is worthless and undeserved.

But still. lets see him do it again against fernando. He'll run home crying to daddy boy.
Say whatever you want .. :wave:

We can go on counting as Kimi's unreliability in 2005 makes FA an unworthy champion .. Would you buy that ? Similarly i am not going to buy your argument.

Massa drove a perfect race in Brazil .. No one says no, that din change the situation. Look at Spa & Japan .. He got away .. If you count here and there and try all sorts of accounting nothing is going to change .. Lewis won Flag:##

phil1993

Post by phil1993 » 02 Nov 2008, 19:32

I'm waiting for Joost to turn up :roll::

Fergie1
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Fergie1 » 02 Nov 2008, 19:33

Tommi wrote:It was dry on the last corner and Glock just decided to give the championship to Hamilton. Very dirty championship for him and not deserved.
wah wah wah.
nobody would be going on if massa won it. people have got a grudge against hamilton for 1 of these 3 reasons.
1) hes black
2) alonso at macca last year
3)hes not in a ferrari

am I about right there?

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 02 Nov 2008, 19:34

Eddie Jordan explaining how he would have managed the situation better than Mclaren.

Sanredrose
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Sanredrose » 02 Nov 2008, 19:34

Fergie1 wrote:
Tommi wrote:It was dry on the last corner and Glock just decided to give the championship to Hamilton. Very dirty championship for him and not deserved.
wah wah wah.
nobody would be going on if massa won it. people have got a grudge against hamilton for 1 of these 3 reasons.
1) hes black
2) alonso at macca last year
3)hes not in a ferrari

am I about right there?
You missed a point .. Everyone wants Lewis to start in a Minardi and rise through to Mclaren or Ferrari ...

AzShadow

Post by AzShadow » 02 Nov 2008, 19:35

Fergie1 wrote:
wah wah wah.
Macca fans would be against Massa & Ferrari then. :O You know it's just opinion against another. Let's keep it cool, shall we?

Sanredrose
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Sanredrose » 02 Nov 2008, 19:35

iceman1 wrote:Eddie Jordan explaining how he would have managed the situation better than Mclaren.
EJ can't keep a team under his alloted budget .. Screwed up the Honda engine partnership !! Is he telling us how to keep a team in control & situation management ?? Fantastic :shhh:

kimi and mika
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by kimi and mika » 02 Nov 2008, 19:35

For me, Lewis didn't deserve that. He wasn't good in the race, didn't deserve 5th while Massa just thrashed everyone. Well done to:

Massa
Alonso
Kimi
Vettel

and even though I don't think he deserves it....Lewis...hopfully you don't win next year. :laugh1:

If you slowed down (which I doubt), shame on you Glock!

ITV were rubbish again after a breif spell of being alright. Missed the poduim, and press conference. But they did admit the obvious, they're biased. They thought everyone watching wanted Lewis to win, well they thought wrong.

I might post more a bit later.

ScuderiaFan
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by ScuderiaFan » 02 Nov 2008, 19:36

phil1993 wrote:
ScuderiaFan wrote:a tear comes down :'( .. Massa ur a real sport man .. u've done what ur suppose to do .. ur the man of the race .. and congrat to hamilton
hey SF, haven't heard from you for a while. Yeah, Massa was supreme, Hamilton nowhere, but the 1 point gap again sums up a great season. The last lap/last corner move sums up the whole season, so unpredictable - so close, shame the rules are changing next year.

So funny, Ted Kravitz (3 laps left) says: "I'm not meant to be here, I am in the pits illegally, but who cares, its our last race"
f1anatic wrote:Go watch the last few seconds of the race again
Go watch Spa and Japan, where Massa hit Lewis and was gifted a point by the stewards after Bourdais-gate, ok? :roll::
been busy with work man .. but thx for the ask brother :) .. man i was celerbrating and yelling when vettel passed hamilton but glock runied everything and came from no where .. felt really sorry for Massa .. but again Ferrari is the one who responsible for that loss .. engine faliure and pit mistake made then lost the WDC :( .. just can't believe what happend at the end of last lap
Remember this one "A Formula 1 race without Ferrari cars is useless" ScuderiaFan

Fergie1
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Fergie1 » 02 Nov 2008, 19:36

I am cool but just making a point.

massa isn't really black as such, as they went on about hami being the first black driver

Sanredrose
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Sanredrose » 02 Nov 2008, 19:38

Brazil 08 is over... Next 6 months no race .............. Grrr

f1anatic
kart driver
kart driver

Post by f1anatic » 02 Nov 2008, 19:38

This is how your boy Lewis won the championship.
Reminds me of Mika Hakkinen's first win. Collusion between teams.

It was both dry...and Glock took a different racing line...closing immediately AFTER Lewis went past.

uncleben
kart driver
kart driver

Post by uncleben » 02 Nov 2008, 19:39

When I saw Vettel get in front of Hamilton, my stomach dropped. Massa did an excellent job, but it wasn't meant to be. I don't know what the hell Kubica was doing. Unfortunately all I got to see was the last five laps. But man those were some amazing laps. Congrats to Hamilton! Through trials and tribulations he overcame. So I say good show ol' boy.

phil1993

Post by phil1993 » 02 Nov 2008, 19:40

kimi and mika wrote:
ITV were rubbish again after a breif spell of being alright. Missed the poduim, and press conference. But they did admit the obvious, they're biased. They thought everyone watching wanted Lewis to win, well they thought wrong.
Yeah, but only a small fraction of their audience are die hard F1 fans, the rest will be wanting Lewis to win by a mile, winning every race. Onwards to the BBC.

The 5 months of oblivion has begun :sad:

Manny6
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Manny6 » 02 Nov 2008, 19:40

What a race and what a season..Congrats to Lewis This was your year...can't wait to see the Number One return to Mclaren
Hats off to all the Mclaren Fans out there...I know we all have lost most of our voices from cheering..hats off to Massa..would have never guessed Him to me Ham's biggest competitor...I expected KIMI...I am happy to have found such a large F1 fam base..
I look foward to another season when we can do this all over once more....what a year. Flag:##