Kazuki Nakajima
No votes

Total votes: 72

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Re: FORMULA 1 2008 Sinopec Chinese Grand Prix

Post by iceman1 » 18 Oct 2008, 07:26

kova can pick up the pieces when raikkonen massa and alonso all collide with hamilton :p

Burn-out
kart driver
kart driver

Post by Burn-out » 18 Oct 2008, 07:29

What could be under Nandos's head right now? How can he be of a big help to his Latino friend Felipe?
Felipe should buy Kimi lotsa vodka tonight, then he'l get drunk and ram over Hamy's rear during the start....
The juice is worth the squeeze

hannibal_rising
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by hannibal_rising » 18 Oct 2008, 07:35

iceman1 wrote:kova can pick up the pieces when raikkonen massa and alonso all collide with hamilton :p
If Heikki doesn't crash alonso and massa first... :) Team Work!!!

Considering Japan, maybe a start with yellow flag will be better... :p

Ali
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ali » 18 Oct 2008, 07:36

Burn-out wrote:Latino friend Felipe?
What could it have make any difference if Felipe is not Latino? Why do you feel to express Latino word while trying to do reference their friendship? Then you should expect Heikki will help his compatriot Kimi right?
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it by not dying" -Woody Allen

swca92
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by swca92 » 18 Oct 2008, 07:36

Its fairly easy to push a car wide at turn 1...

scermat
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by scermat » 18 Oct 2008, 07:39

or squeeze and tangle with it for that matter.

Burn-out
kart driver
kart driver

Post by Burn-out » 18 Oct 2008, 07:45

Ali wrote:
Burn-out wrote:Latino friend Felipe?
What could it have make any difference if Felipe is not Latino? Why do you feel to express Latino word while trying to do reference their friendship? Then you should expect Heikki will help his compatriot Kimi right?
oooppss.. I am not trying to make any confusions here mate, I used the word " Latino" just to say they are of bought spanish speaking descent.. not to emphasize that they are of both same status as Kimi and Kova (compatriots), Nando is a European(spain) in which he speaks and understands as what Felipe's (Latin America-Brazil)

peace out :D
The juice is worth the squeeze

Ali
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ali » 18 Oct 2008, 07:54

Burn-out wrote: I used the word " Latino" just to say they are of bought spanish speaking descent.. not to emphasize that they are of both same status as Kimi and Kova (compatriots), Nando is a European(spain) in which he speaks and understands as what Felipe's (Latin America-Brazil)

So what mate? Nearly all South America are bought Spanish speaking "whatsoever", then does it make Alonso or any other Spanish-spoken person friend of all continent? There are (or should be) some other dynamics of friendship or liking towards people other than roots or some other origin stuff. Alonso likes Felipe because he doesn't like Hamilton: The enemy of my enemy is my friend. That easy. Do not try to teach me who are who. I hate classifying things and people in this world in that way. Just that.
Last edited by Ali on 18 Oct 2008, 07:56, edited 1 time in total.
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it by not dying" -Woody Allen

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 18 Oct 2008, 07:56

Same top four position on the grid as on 2007
1- Hamilton
2- Raikkonen
3- Massa
4- Alonso

So can we expect same race result as last year ?
1- Raikkonen
2- Alonso
3- Massa

Ali
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ali » 18 Oct 2008, 07:59

iceman1 wrote: So can we expect same race result as last year ?
1- Raikkonen
2- Alonso
3- Massa
I feel Hamilton is really hooked up. First turn and start will be the key. Both Ferrari will be very aggressive, not to mention Alonso and Heikki. Lewis must get out trouble and that makes him a little bit conservative. Never ending first turn... What a start prospect.

Lemans3
kart driver
kart driver

Post by Lemans3 » 18 Oct 2008, 08:04

I think everybody is aware of penaltys and stuff and I believe after the first corner it will be Hamy, Kimi, Massa. No Problemo
Hamy drove a fantastic qualifying, no doubt about that
Enjoy the race all of you! :thumbsup:

hannibal_rising
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by hannibal_rising » 18 Oct 2008, 08:06

Ali wrote:
Burn-out wrote: I used the word " Latino" just to say they are of bought spanish speaking descent.. not to emphasize that they are of both same status as Kimi and Kova (compatriots), Nando is a European(spain) in which he speaks and understands as what Felipe's (Latin America-Brazil)

So what mate? Nearly all South America are bought Spanish speaking "whatsoever", then does it make Alonso or any other Spanish-spoken person friend of all continent? There are (or should be) some other dynamics of friendship or liking towards people other than roots or some other origin stuff. Alonso likes Felipe because he doesn't like Hamilton: The enemy of my enemy is my friend. That easy. Do not try to teach me who are who. I hate classifying things and people in this world in that way. Just that.

Brazil was colony of Portugal... not Spain... and that why brazilians speaks Portuguese, not spanish... In fact, they don't share much in cultural terms with the rest of latin america... :thumbsup: :wave:

hannibal_rising
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by hannibal_rising » 18 Oct 2008, 08:09

Lemans3 wrote:I think everybody is aware of penaltys and stuff and I believe after the first corner it will be Hamy, Kimi, Massa. No Problemo
Hamy drove a fantastic qualifying, no doubt about that
Enjoy the race all of you! :thumbsup:

I'm a McLaren's fan and I want to Lewis winning the championship... but now I don't trust him much... :p
I think i will dream with a five-cars pile in the first corner... :pout: :p

Ali
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ali » 18 Oct 2008, 08:14

hannibal_rising wrote:
Ali wrote:

Brazil was colony of Portugal... not Spain... and that why brazilians speaks Portuguese, not spanish... In fact, they don't share much in cultural terms with the rest of latin america... :thumbsup: :wave:
Tell him or her, not me.

Sanredrose
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Sanredrose » 18 Oct 2008, 08:23

Ali wrote:
hannibal_rising wrote:
Ali wrote:

Tell him or her, not me.

It doesn't make any difference as to how we can classify Felipe. As Ali has said, Fernando is willing to help Massa because he wants Mclaren & Lewis to lose as well as get into good books of the Ferrari boss. We shouldn't forget this, F1 is a sport which involves a lot of money. We really don't know what happens behind the scenes of F1, hence i won't count the statements issues in press as to one being supportive of another. If Toyota surges during the race Flavio would want Alonso securing places for Renault rather than helping Massa win the title.