4%

Total votes: 83

syafiqa
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Re: 2008 FORMULA 1™ Fuji Television Japanese Grand Prix

Post by syafiqa » 12 Oct 2008, 15:19

More or less..I dont want 'the matured' hamy win the title. :s
He should learn how to respect other and throw away his rude attitude first. :<>:
Being fast is good but it is not enough to win the wdc with pride. :O

syncmaster
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by syncmaster » 12 Oct 2008, 15:21

syncmaster wrote:Edit I use to liked ur rating phil but now iam losing hope
Hey, even if you don't agree with his conclusions, you gotta agree the kid has one hell of a sense of humour.[/quote]

+1
Has he has

@Phil what i meant is that u should tell before that on what basics u are giving the rating and why u have not given rating for Hamilton.U gave 5pt/10 then what is rating of Hamilton???
Desire has no limits

phil1993

Post by phil1993 » 12 Oct 2008, 15:35

jeez, i just make a joke rating every now and then, like at Monza, Vettel was 101/10 for being the 101st winner, Hamilton in Belgium was 25secs/10 . If you want a rating for Hamitlon here it is: 2/10, happy!!!! I do it to try and entertain some people and don't feel that criticism of trying to make a small joke is justified.

kimifan1
kart driver
kart driver

Re: Rate the 2008 Japan Grand Prix

Post by kimifan1 » 12 Oct 2008, 15:41

hamilton did ruin kimi race,because he had the lead into turn one but hamilton over aggressive driving got him into his own trouble.as for as the massa-hamilton inncident,well what you think hamilton would have done.he has been to aggressive while driving his car all year long.just wait a couple more years of this driving style,after he takes his and maybe a couple of more cars out off the race,his driving style will change.kimi has driven earlier in his carreer pretty well aggressive,but i have notice in the past couple of years-he has come to respect the car-and the cost of the cars only to be taken out on the first lap.good job for alonso to take two races in a row-he took max points from hamilton.if hamilton would not have made that stupid move into turn one-kimi probally would have won the race and hamilton would have come with some points.just like last year hamilton will blow another shot at a wdc.i am a kimi fan all the way-but he needs to help massa to win this championship,i hope he helps him to keep the wdc at ferrari.

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 12 Oct 2008, 15:44

BMW-Sauber's Nick Heidfeld was less convinced, pointing the finger at Hamilton rather than FIA officials.

"I thought Hamilton would have learnt his lesson from last year," the German driver told motorsports-magazine.com.

"He was told by his team in the last race to go steady. As far as I can see from the replay, the scrap on the first corner wasn't necessary."

Toyota's Jarno Trulli is apparently also unimpressed, vowing to ask Hamilton at the Shanghai drivers' briefing why he ignored blue flags at Fuji for more than a lap.

Fergie1
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Fergie1 » 12 Oct 2008, 15:47

Hamilton does drive very aggressively but too be fair, he doesn't go completely OTT. (over the top)

Fergie1
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Fergie1 » 12 Oct 2008, 16:25

But the stewards are complete donkeys as its actually Kovy who hits Kimi in turn 1. Hamilton doesn't even touch Kimi, his lockup barely affects him.
Thanks to a guy off another forum.

stu000
kart driver
kart driver

Re: Rate the 2008 Japan Grand Prix

Post by stu000 » 12 Oct 2008, 16:26

wat happened to hamilton after the first corner cos i saw him rejoin 3rd behind kubica and alonso after he went off at the first corner. They then cut to the dc crash and after they cut back hamilton was 7th. Also the ferraris were 8th and 9th but after the crah they were 5th and 8th???????????????????

Schumfs
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Schumfs » 12 Oct 2008, 16:34

I think they did it because he pushed him outside of the road. But anyway, even if all this year is a stewards-investigate year and it seems that is Ferrari-biased, I dont really like that the championship depends on what stewards are thinking and not on the road.
Hamilton shouldnt be penalised, nor Massa nor Bourdais.
By the way Bourdais penalised after the race with 25 seconds. This, as we saw with McLaren, cannot be appelead so Massa took 1 more point.
Racing... Because football, basketball, volleyball... Requires ONE ball!!!

Sanredrose
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Sanredrose » 12 Oct 2008, 16:35

Zack wrote:
Nerazzurro27 wrote:Lol, i remember the time when McLaren mechanics were jumping in their garage when Schumi got a puncture in Suzuka 1998. Everybody celebrate if it is good for their team. :wave:
lol you don't need to go back tha much!
"McLaren mechanics laughed and cheered at Ferrari in Singapore when men were down and hurt.
What comes around, goes around..."

Its Logical that Emotional Gino(Fat Guy) to celebrate after his men moving ahead and main opponent slipping behind.Although its not nice but it is like that...
Mclaren crew might have laughed. But its was not when they were hurt, they laughed at them when they were running down the pit lane for a 500m sprint :wave: . The Ferrari crew yesterday laughed at Massa pushing Lewis out :blink:.
May be they already knew that FIA wouldn't punish or if punished it would be an easy one to get away with :thumbsup:

Why is it Ferrari alone never shows disappointment towards FIA decision in terms of penalty ? Don't tell me they are contented with what they have !! :shhh:

Sanredrose
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Sanredrose » 12 Oct 2008, 16:36

Schumfs wrote:I think they did it because he pushed him outside of the road. But anyway, even if all this year is a stewards-investigate year and it seems that is Ferrari-biased, I dont really like that the championship depends on what stewards are thinking and not on the road.
Hamilton shouldnt be penalised, nor Massa nor Bourdais.
By the way Bourdais penalised after the race with 25 seconds. This, as we saw with McLaren, cannot be appelead so Massa took 1 more point.
+1

Man i got to give you this .. You predicted that Bourdais would be penalized & Massa would get 2 points !! It happened ... They had a hell lot of time to penalize Bourdais on the track. They kept it to the end probably to favor Ferrari. :n

Schumfs
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Schumfs » 12 Oct 2008, 16:38

They know that what they do its not an action to be penalised and they know the edges of it ;)
Racing... Because football, basketball, volleyball... Requires ONE ball!!!

Sanredrose
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Sanredrose » 12 Oct 2008, 16:39

Fergie1 wrote:But the stewards are complete donkeys as its actually Kovy who hits Kimi in turn 1. Hamilton doesn't even touch Kimi, his lockup barely affects him.
Thanks to a guy off another forum.
As always .. F1zone.net members can be better Stewards than the baffled donkeys at FIA. Flag:##

This is the second time we are correct. First, i remember Bahrain GP where a member highlighted that Lewis front wing was already damaged before colliding with Alonso.

phil1993

Post by phil1993 » 12 Oct 2008, 16:42

So the next race will be that

Sanredrose, fergie1 and phil1993 are the 3 main stewards
Zack takes over the role of Charlie Whiting
Ali will take over the role of Herbie Blash
Iceman1 sits there in the corner crying :p

swca92
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by swca92 » 12 Oct 2008, 16:43

We're F1 fans who fully understand the sport.That's why we're more insightful than the FIA donkeys.I don't think these stewards often understand the sport,I bet none of them have any sort of racing experience,which should be necessary for a race steward.