A new champion is born: Sebastian Vettel

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
Arrows_F1
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: A new champion is born: Sebastian Vettel

Post by Arrows_F1 » 06 Oct 2008, 15:36

I don't believe in this enthusiastic message. Maybe the new Red Bull will improbve, but there's still a lot of work waiting for the team to build a race winning car (if it ever comes to that....). I hope they can pick up some extra points in unpredictable situations like the ones who happened this year....

KASH
car driver
car driver

Post by KASH » 06 Nov 2008, 15:51

2010 - Sebastion Vettel win the World Championship with BMW !

That's what I hope ...I hope he doesn't drive for Ferrari oder McLaren in the future. He got to win the title with a german car and create a new dominant team in formula one. We need a new power and I hope Vettel will be able to do that with BMW.

jayb7
car driver
car driver

Post by jayb7 » 06 Nov 2008, 18:11

went to the race of champions at wembley last year and vettel was the main driver that caught my
eye. for someone so young. he already looked very good. shame he's going to red bull next year.

kimi and mika
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by kimi and mika » 06 Nov 2008, 18:55

Red Bull might be good next year and wasn't another reason he left was because of the team's uncertenty? Either the FIA and the customer car rule or the owner wanted to sell?

20simao
car driver
car driver

Post by 20simao » 07 Nov 2008, 20:37

Yeah, i think Sebastian Vettel was the true revelation of 2008 no doubt, and he will be a future champion. Maybe he is the most talented / in form right now, along with the best Fernando Alonso, and his rival Lewis Hamilton.

spanno
car driver
car driver

Post by spanno » 09 Nov 2008, 19:13

could be the man to take away Lewis Hamilton's youngest ever champion crown

darkaqua
car driver
car driver

Post by darkaqua » 09 Nov 2008, 22:00

2010 - Sebastion Vettel win the World Championship with Ferrari... !

syncmaster
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by syncmaster » 30 Nov 2008, 12:00

Is vettel having a one year or multi year contract with RedBull
Desire has no limits

dima_schumi
kart driver
kart driver

Post by dima_schumi » 21 Jun 2009, 10:49

Third of the overall ranking of drivers behind Rubens Barrichello (Brawn GP), but opponent's designated leader Jenson Button (GP Brawn), winner of six of the first seven races, Sebastian Vettel, taking the pole, five places to Button (6th) , gives spice to the championship. "The new parts that we put on the car seemed to run smoothly. From the beginning to the end of qualifications, it was almost perfect, "said the German pilot. "It'sa great time for the team. The years have not always been good. Our time has perhaps come. "
For the first time this season, perhaps, the German appears to have a better car than its rival and championship leader, Jenson Button, sixth Saturday. For free trials on Friday and Saturday, Vettel was at least 8/10e second faster than the British.
Vettel good luck.

shizl
car driver
car driver

Post by shizl » 21 Jun 2009, 11:48

i hope vettel stays with redbull he is a great driver i think we see a great career with him

dima_schumi
kart driver
kart driver

Post by dima_schumi » 21 Jun 2009, 19:07

Sebastian Vettel, the party in pole position, and was far more responsible in its second essence, Rubens Barrichello (Brawn GP).

But he rode an average of one second lap faster than him during the first twenty loops. "I knew the start was important. I tried to make the most difference possible with others. And I saw my lead increase to a second round, it was fantastic, "he recounted.

Refueling later than his opponents, the German has finally led the race almost from start to finish, with the exception of two left turns to his partner Mark Webber, second Sunday.

« Durant mon troisième et dernier relais, je n'arrêtais pas de demander à mon équipe où nous en étions, quel était mon rythme. Then we just brought the car to the finish, "said Vettel.

"I had predicted before the start that Sebastian would have a boring race. This is what happened, "responded Webber.

Rachael The Great
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Rachael The Great » 21 Jun 2009, 20:13

one hell of a drive today, he will do great things. :)

Jaguar
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Jaguar » 21 Jun 2009, 20:29

darkaqua wrote:2010 - Sebastion Vettel win the World Championship with Ferrari... !
Keep dreaming .. Sebastian has a Multi-Year Contract with the Austrian team and Red Bull Owner already clarified "Sebastian is not for sale , end of rumours" he also said later that as Sebastian wins he gets bonus on his budget ...

Ferrari wants all drivers at their seat the problem is there is only 2 seats per team so Alonso , Lewis , Vettel , Button , Massa , Kimi , Rosberg and Kubica won't fit in it .. :thumbsup:

Edited : Dominacli have lately clarified that Talks with Alonso are on so probably its Kimi that will leave .. but where 2 ?

TwistedArmco
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by TwistedArmco » 22 Jun 2009, 01:00

Jaguar wrote:
Edited : Dominacli have lately clarified that Talks with Alonso are on so probably its Kimi that will leave .. but where 2 ?
Retirement.
No, I'm not calmer. Just more jaded.

mountford
kart driver
kart driver

Post by mountford » 01 Jul 2009, 16:33

Vettel's best race was either Australia 2009 or Monaco 2009 :lol:

He wasn't being called bay Schumi then, was he :cool: :lol:
Takuma Sato>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>You