Will Ferrari Support Massa ?

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
dima_schumi
kart driver
kart driver

Re: Räikkönen help he Massa? "We'll see what happens"

Post by dima_schumi » 15 Sep 2008, 12:08

Felipe Massa revealed that Kimi Räikkönen him and work well together, but that did friendly relationship established between them during the last two years.

"We are working together and we all want the two Ferrari is World Champion. We are not friends, we do not find in private. We have technical discussions within the team and we are discussing technical problems. When the meetings are completed, Kimi (Räikkönen) fate. That's all, "said Felipe Massa in an interview with''Welt Online.''

raikkonen4ever
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by raikkonen4ever » 15 Sep 2008, 13:20

I don't think Kimi will help Massa.
Like he said "all or nothing", he will give his best to win the championship or at least to win the remaining races.

Possibly he will help Ferrari to win the constructors title, but I can't see any sign that he will help Massa.
Last edited by raikkonen4ever on 15 Sep 2008, 13:33, edited 1 time in total.

etapia
car driver
car driver

Post by etapia » 15 Sep 2008, 13:23

after Monza, I think that there is no other option, Kimi must help Felipe as Felipe did last year.

syafiqa
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by syafiqa » 15 Sep 2008, 14:17

If there is no chance anymore, Kimi will help massa.
I think we cant make any calculation now.
Anything can happen in the remaining four races.
Who knows..
Just wait and see..

Ah..cant wait for the singapore gp..
I can watch it at home.
Hooray..!!

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Re: Will Ferrari Support Massa ?

Post by iceman1 » 15 Sep 2008, 15:11

Ferrari hints Raikkonen should help Massa

With four races left in the Formula 1 championship and 21 points behind on championship leader Lewis Hamilton it is time for reigning champion Kimi Raikkonen to start helping his team mate Felipe Massa according to Ferrari team boss Stefano Domenicali
Read Full Article

josuegm
car driver
car driver

Post by josuegm » 16 Sep 2008, 00:07

Well, if Ferrari wants to, Kimi will surely help Massa. But the big problem is that Kimi is not even helping himself... lol

syncmaster
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by syncmaster » 16 Sep 2008, 09:02

If kimmi continue this performance then will be out of contention for the championship.Then he has to help Massa as a Teammate
Desire has no limits

syafiqa
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by syafiqa » 16 Sep 2008, 10:28

I dont think massa need kimi to win the title.
Especially when the title decide in the last race in Brazil gp.
Massa hometown.Huh

Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Zack » 16 Sep 2008, 10:38

This year Kimi looks helpless & useless :p

Considering Ferrari are going to doing private test ...so primary priority will be to test KERS & then resolve current tyre related problems.

And now Massa has additional support from Alonso,Glock & Weber. lolz

At end of day its Massa-Ferrari v/s Hamilton-Mclaren.In Monza, Ferrari lost important chance to put some pressure on Hamilton & Mclaren.
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

phil1993

Post by phil1993 » 16 Sep 2008, 16:08

Raikkonen will help Massa, but at the moment he can't - he's too slow. It almost seems as if they out Vodka in his bottle at his 2nd stop.

raikkonen4ever
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by raikkonen4ever » 17 Sep 2008, 02:46

I think Kimi can't help Massa too much with his current performance.

The main problem for Kimi is he can't make the front tyre up to temperature. Unlike Massa who was very aggressive to the front tyre, and now we can see the difference. Kimi has to little bit more aggressive to the front tyre to make it up to temperature.

If he keep his current performance , Felipe has no choice but to fight without any help
Last edited by raikkonen4ever on 17 Sep 2008, 10:13, edited 2 times in total.

Ali
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ali » 17 Sep 2008, 09:36

Massa: Kimi not a friend; I expect no help
CrashF1 wrote:"If we are together in a meeting, when it is finished he opens the door and is gone," Felipe Massa reveals of Ferrari team-mate and defending F1 World Champion Kimi Raikkonen.
Full Article
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it by not dying" -Woody Allen

Lightning983
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Lightning983 » 17 Sep 2008, 09:58

phil1993 wrote:Raikkonen will help Massa, but at the moment he can't - he's too slow. It almost seems as if they out Vodka in his bottle at his 2nd stop.
Okay, i've been doing a lot of research into the subject. And i think i have an answer to his bad performance. Specially at the start of the race, and his blistering quick laps in the end.

Now, all drivers have a certain amount of water in the car. And Raikonnen has Vodka or something instead. Since he's a bit intoxicated he can't really see the road that well.
In the middle of the race, as he drinks all the vodka, he just wants to reach the end of the race... the sooner he gets to the pits the sooner he can get plastered again. :D :D

But back onto the subject. I don't think Kimi will help Massa, simply because he doesn't to that. He just drives and that's it. No thinking process is involved in that.
Ferrari should support Massa because he is their only shot at the championship this year.

syncmaster
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by syncmaster » 17 Sep 2008, 11:07

Ali wrote:Massa: Kimi not a friend; I expect no help
CrashF1 wrote:"If we are together in a meeting, when it is finished he opens the door and is gone," Felipe Massa reveals of Ferrari team-mate and defending F1 World Champion Kimi Raikkonen.
Full Article
Yeah Kimmi is like that only.He never talks to team mate never say thanks to his team.He is very reserve kind of person.
Desire has no limits

Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Zack » 17 Sep 2008, 16:35

Lightning983 wrote:Okay, i've been doing a lot of research into the subject. And i think i have an answer to his bad performance. Specially at the start of the race, and his blistering quick laps in the end.
As already said many times ... at end track drying & with intermediate tires...which help to reach optimum tire temperature in which F2008 is quick.Almost everyone should know this .... even Ferrari team principal Stefano Domenicali, Massa & even Schumi has said this.

syncmaster wrote: Yeah Kimmi is like that only.He never talks to team mate never say thanks to his team.He is very reserve kind of person.
didn't he said thank you to Massa & Team last year :p
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO