No votes

Total votes: 43

syafiqa
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 Hungarian Grand Prix

Post by syafiqa » 03 Aug 2008, 14:13

All about GOD work today...
Choose which driver get more luck and which is not.

Congratulation to heiki by winning today...after everybody call him a driver whos just followed the team order.
Unable to fight. He is well deserve to win

Congratulation to Glock too.. in second place....after has got terrible crash in hockenheim.
Today, GOD paid him...also deserve got into podium.

And finally to my favourite driver, Kimi..!!! well done with third place.
As his fans, I'm so happy.. :cheezy:
Thank GOD...
And another fastest race time set by Kimi.. :roll:: Superb..!!
pity to massa...

JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Post by JoostLamers » 03 Aug 2008, 14:14

ric.rios wrote:
joostlamers wrote:
ric.rios wrote:I don't talk nothing...Why Ferrari, why??? :<>:
Why Hamilton (again), why??? :sad:
Massa deserved the victory. He did one beautiful race...
But, this is the life... ::oops:;
In racing terms, that is: "That's racing"
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 03 Aug 2008, 14:15

nice to know ITV dont even want to extend the coverage by 10mins to hear the winners comments

raikkonen4ever
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by raikkonen4ever » 03 Aug 2008, 14:17

It's a shame for Massa, nobody expected that to happen
Great win for Heikki, and what a drive from Timo Glock, he is clearly the driver of the day to me
It's nice to see Raikkonen back on the podium, after such a difficult begining of the race

and what's wrong with the fuel nozzle? Bourdais, Barrichello and Trulli had a fiery moment, even Bourdais had been struck by fire twice
Last edited by raikkonen4ever on 03 Aug 2008, 14:21, edited 1 time in total.

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 03 Aug 2008, 14:19

In the PC, Heikki talked about how happy he is, he kept pushing at the end thinking that something would happen
Glock said that he destroyed his tires trying to stay ahead of Kimi in the last stint. Last year in GP2 he had a fast car, but was stuck in the middle of everyone in the race. So he was sure it won't be easy for Kimi to overtake.
Kimi talkedabout the need to fix his qualifying performances. He's happy/relieved with 3rd after a difficult weekend. He says he had to back off at the end (didnt say why).

JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Post by JoostLamers » 03 Aug 2008, 14:22

Next stop: Valencia street circuit, Europe

C U Later guys.. :thumbsup:
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at

Arrows_F1
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Arrows_F1 » 03 Aug 2008, 14:23

What a bad luck for Ferrari, even if Räikkönen made it onto the podium. Nice win of Koavalainen, i hope it's not his last this season and also a nice drive of Glock. I thougt he would loose the podium to Räikkönen, until Massa's engine failed...

darthfury
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by darthfury » 03 Aug 2008, 14:25

Kovalainen just dont deserve this win! If not Massa, Timo Glock would fit better on the podium.

damn, I cant believe this engine failure

Lilellatho
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Lilellatho » 03 Aug 2008, 14:29

Wow, a race that was totally different from what I expected. I was actually making plans to shut down the TV and go for a walk after the start thinking it would finish that way :nosweat:

Well, congrats to Heikki, it must feel sweet for him to get his first win but one has to say he was reeeeally lucky and that yet again he had a rather poor race pace. But he's a nice guy and he's had his fair share of bad luck this year so kudos to him :thumbsup:

But surely this race belonged to Massa, he had a great start and controlled the race from the beginning. :thumbsup: And I may not be his biggest fan, but nobody, I repeat, nobody deserves this kind of problem, esp when leading. Hell, I should know, I've been a Kimi fan since 2002 :tired: But after all that happened to Kimi this year, from being rammed in the back in Canada while leading to losing a sure win in France and a possible one in Britain through no fault of his own, I guess it was Felipe's time.

Kimi was there in the end of the race when he had free air in front but, dammit Kimi, wake up and fix those quali problems!!! :pray: I don't care how you do it, get on an incentive drinking binge, wear gorilla suits or buy yourself plenty of dolphins to hug but I want to see that Kimi that destroyed everyone in quli back.The thing is I'm sick of these damage control weekends and in F1 these days you can't win a race starting 6th, so wake up :<>:

Man of the race for me was Timo. Outstanding job in quali, I actually thought he was three-stopping, yet he was heavier then Felipe and Lewis and his quali-expert teammate Trulli and he just did great. Good race pace too :thumbsup:

Ah, now a 3 week break. I for one am really courious about Valencia, just hope that in these 3 weeks, Ferrari and Kimi manage to fix some of their problems.
Last edited by Lilellatho on 03 Aug 2008, 14:32, edited 1 time in total.

syafiqa
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by syafiqa » 03 Aug 2008, 14:31

darthfury wrote:Kovalainen just dont deserve this win! If not Massa, Timo Glock would fit better on the podium.

I'm quote from joostlamers words ' Thats racing... :roll::

Nothing bizarre..

phil1993

Post by phil1993 » 03 Aug 2008, 14:33

darthfury wrote:Kovalainen just dont deserve this win! If not Massa, Timo Glock would fit better on the podium.

Kovalainen did, hes had bad luck - Spain, awful crah, Turkey, Kimi hit him slightly at t1 giving him a puncture, other races where it hasn't worked, so finally he wins and i have sympathy for massa but not for ferrari. they cheered and danced around in an unsportsmanlike way when hamilton had the puncture and they got their just desserts. !yahoo:

Fergie1
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Fergie1 » 03 Aug 2008, 14:34

As much as I felt sorry for Massa as he was cruelly robbed of a win, it didn't stop me jumping around when I saw Kovalainen was going to win.
Get f**k**g in there!!!!! Anyone notice that Hamilton got a puncture in almost the same round he got one last year?
Timo or Massa for driver of the day.

AzShadow

Post by AzShadow » 03 Aug 2008, 14:34

The engine failure didn't look nice, but I'm sure McLaren fans got used to seeing that in 2005 so this is a pleasant revenge for them as we don't usually see much reliability problems with Ferrari.

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 03 Aug 2008, 14:36

lool Raikkonen wins Hungarian Grand Prix
http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage ... trParentID

Here's a Quote :
Formula One: Raikkonen wins Hungarian Grand Prix
Finn Heikki Kovalainen secured his maiden Formula One motor racing victory in dramatic circumstances on Sunday when he won the Hungarian Grand Prix for the McLaren Mercedes team.

Suntrek
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Suntrek » 03 Aug 2008, 14:37

I feel sooooooooooo sorry for Massa, it was his race and he deserved to win. :sad:

But s*** happens as JPM used to say.

Timo Glock really great also of course. Flag:##

And then I just wonder - since Kimi was doing so much better on the soft tyres, why didn't they put them on for two stints for him and not only one? :huh:
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.