2008 FORMULA 1 German Grand Prix

Who will win the 2008 German Grand Prix ?

Kimi Räikkönen
40%
Felipe Massa
14%
Lewis Hamilton
26%
Heikki Kovalainen
No votes
Nick Heidfeld
6%
Robert Kubica
7%
Jarno Trulli
No votes
Mark Webber
2%
Fernando Alonso
5%

Total votes: 81

syafiqa
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 German Grand Prix

Post by syafiqa » 22 Jul 2008, 04:23

uncleben wrote:Did anyone happen to see the video of Kimi at the German Gp. If you don't know what I'm talking about ...
http://jalopnik.com/398970/kimi-raikkon ... oplay=true
Ouch.! thats so awful.. &doh
pity kids..is it the woman whos busy to get Kimi autograph is her mother?? :<>:

N I wonder y Kimi do not have a baby yet..how many years he got married?? 4?? or 5?? ''hmm''
No wonder he lack of fathers sense.. -whistling-

Anyway thats the Iceman.. !cool!!!!

Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Zack » 22 Jul 2008, 05:11

Watch this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGvoGqB-j_U

Its the mother of the child.. Careless & Desperate :nosweat:
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

swca92
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by swca92 » 22 Jul 2008, 06:53

That's despicable...and the guy walking with Raikkonen-why didn't he apologise?

lealjaime
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by lealjaime » 22 Jul 2008, 07:37

first the most important thing

Hamilton wonderfull race supreme even if I fan ferrari

second in the video kimi its not his fault, ladys fault.

and last

what happen to mclaren equal ===== and who remember how mclaren cry about orders in ferrari a few years ago and know nobody in mclaren remenber that even the newspaper say nothing....
Ferrari Rules!!!!!!

Ali
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ali » 22 Jul 2008, 07:52

Zack wrote:Watch this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGvoGqB-j_U

Its the mother of the child.. Careless & Desperate :nosweat:
Yes but forget about mother, that's just a little girl. Kimi at least should have helped little girl to stand up. Is that so hard? He just stared and kept on walking.
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it by not dying" -Woody Allen

phil1993

Post by phil1993 » 22 Jul 2008, 07:55

Kimi's turning into a gang lord: first the photographer pushing at silverstone, now this (albeit not his fault), but he could have helped the child up or something.

total3d
kart driver
kart driver

Post by total3d » 22 Jul 2008, 08:10

kimi's gansta now. "that was cold"
the ladies fault anyway, she walked right into her.

that aside, this race proved hamiltons true skill, and not strategy. good old gp2 style driving.

syafiqa
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by syafiqa » 22 Jul 2008, 09:15

Yeah..the iceman now is a gangster :p

dacer
Donator
Donator

Post by dacer » 22 Jul 2008, 11:34

dacer
Donator
Donator

Post by dacer » 22 Jul 2008, 11:45

f1anatic wrote: A few pages back you politely asked me how old am I and how long I have been watching F1. I really hope this was a rhetorical question.
I asked you, because a few gps ago, I was talking about a history issue with other, and this is 14 years old. When I send a link that proof what I was saying, no one reply me.

edited:there are a lot of people here really didn't see races. In spain a lot of people only see F1 by Alonso, and didn't know any about before-Alonso f1 history. There are also a lot of that didn't know about before-Hamilton.
f1anatic wrote: In fact Kovalainen DOES drive for Ron Dennis. The dollar stops with Ron Dennis. Beyond the facade of equality and honor and high morals, one does as Ron wants or else. OR ELSE. Look no further than a year ago, with Hami & Alonso. Or even further back when Montoya drove for him. Are they still driving at McLaren ? No. Now it would be unjust to you to take you all the way to Senna & Prost so I will only go back as far as Hakkinen & Coulthard: David did what Ron wanted - he let Hakkinen win in the very first race they had in a competitive car: the 1998 Australian GP. If you don't do as Ron (and Norbert and Mansour Ojjeh etc) want(s), you simply get out of the squad. And Kovi is not in a position to take his vast experience (?) and race wins (?) and say to the other 9 teams: look I am no longer driving at McLaren but I can drive for any one of you.

Kovi knows he is at a disadvantage and this sort of issues step on his pride but he is young and he found himself in the best car at the moment. It is very much a Massa-Schumacher (or Rubens-Schumacher) deal. HE is our favorite son. But you get the best equipment and you implicitly have the opportunity to win races maybe even the championship. But that is at the cost of respecting team orders.

I am a firm believer in team orders. They've been around in every sport since sports were invented by People Hunting a little before the agrarian revolution. Not a time when my knowledge is strong but in the 50's and 60's team orders were more gentlemen in nature. Such as stopping and giving your team mate your car when-if he broke down. These it is both forbidden by regulations but also stipulated in contracts. Teams that have a # 1 driver be that by contract or by "behavior" have historically fared better. Look no further than Renault (1994, 1995, 2005, 2006) Ferrari (1996-2006), McLaren (1998-2001).

Ok I am done. Too much F1 on a monday morning.
Cycling is a team sport, as football (soccer), basketball. Formula1, MotoGp, and other are not TEAM sport. First is to win. If not, win your teammate.

syafiqa
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by syafiqa » 22 Jul 2008, 12:18

No matter what he have done, I think the unwelcome incidents its just to spice up the things outside his F1 career.
Hey dude..he just react as normal human being..nobody perfect. :nosweat:

blizzard
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by blizzard » 22 Jul 2008, 12:53

Teamorder is Teamorder... but McLaren act more cleverly than Ferrari at the beginning of the century with Michael and Rubens.
Jean Todt did it in the most stupid way, live on air via team radio and the drivers changed positions in the last corner or even on the main straight just before the chequered flag.

McLaren do it a couple laps earlier and no so melodramatic than Ferrari used to do it.

In general there is nothing bad about team orders if one driver is fighting for the championship and the other one down in 6 th place or so.

It largely depends on how it´s done.
McLaren´s way is acceptable in my oppinion, but what Ferrari did in Austria 2002 for example was a bad joke, especially because it was so unneccesary, Michael won the championship in France!
Jean Todt might have been a good team principle over the years, but executing team orders was certainly not one of his strenghts. He always made it look stupid and cheap, discrediting the number two (Irvine,Barrichello)

mountford
kart driver
kart driver

Post by mountford » 22 Jul 2008, 13:00

dacer wrote:
Cycling is a team sport, as football (soccer), basketball. Formula1, MotoGp, and other are not TEAM sport. First is to win. If not, win your teammate.
Does anyone else for this statement contradictory? :!:
Takuma Sato>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>You

TwistedArmco
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by TwistedArmco » 22 Jul 2008, 15:40

One thing is clear. That MacMerc is too good. I can't bear to think what Hungary will be like. I pray for engine failure.
No, I'm not calmer. Just more jaded.

MP4/4#12
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by MP4/4#12 » 22 Jul 2008, 16:10

blizzard wrote:Teamorder is Teamorder... but McLaren act more cleverly than Ferrari at the beginning of the century with Michael and Rubens.
Jean Todt did it in the most stupid way, live on air via team radio and the drivers changed positions in the last corner or even on the main straight just before the chequered flag.

McLaren do it a couple laps earlier and no so melodramatic than Ferrari used to do it.

In general there is nothing bad about team orders if one driver is fighting for the championship and the other one down in 6 th place or so.

It largely depends on how it´s done.
McLaren´s way is acceptable in my oppinion, but what Ferrari did in Austria 2002 for example was a bad joke, especially because it was so unneccesary, Michael won the championship in France!
Jean Todt might have been a good team principle over the years, but executing team orders was certainly not one of his strenghts. He always made it look stupid and cheap, discrediting the number two (Irvine,Barrichello)
That was because Rubens was REALLY pissed and showed to everyone that it was a team order, he just let him pass on the very last moment, but of course it was Todt`s will.