Hello from Canada

New to F1Zone.net? Why don't you introduce yourself to the community here
myeo
car driver
car driver

Hello from Canada

Post by myeo » 16 Mar 2008, 21:34

Hi,
I'm Mike from Ontario Canada. I'm a third-year geography student studying at Queen's University in Kingston, Canada. I am a big fan of football (soccer) and recently have been getting interested in motorsport. I really like the Dakar Rally (very disappointed that it was cancelled this year) and have always appreciated F1. I became a serious fan of F1 last year. I guess the rivalry between Hamilton and Alonso and Hamilton's near win attracted my attention. Since I'm from Canada I hope to make it to Montreal this summer. I am very excited to watch the nighttime Singapore race this year. In the next few years I may be living and work in Singapore and I would definitely do my best to get some decent tickets.
I guess I was kind of a fan when Villeneuve was still driving (although I was too young to truly appreciate motorsport). I'll probably cheer for Hamilton since he's English.

myeo
car driver
car driver

Re: Hello from Canada

Post by myeo » 16 Mar 2008, 22:35

I also joined this forum to learn more about F1 from other fans. I am sure there are some F1 addicts here who could talk endlessly.
GO Hamilton!

automotive
car driver
car driver

Post by automotive » 16 Mar 2008, 22:38

hi everybody, I join today in this forum - 10 topic to leave a video request. until I will gather 10 post - don't you know were from I can download full race of AUSTRALIAN GP?

gusbird
car driver
car driver

Post by gusbird » 16 May 2008, 14:01

Hey i was also too young 12 but i remember every race of my favorite year 1997 when villeneuve won the championship i miss him