New here.hello to you all!

New to F1Zone.net? Why don't you introduce yourself to the community here
David Smith
kart driver
kart driver

New here.hello to you all!

Post by David Smith » 27 Apr 2008, 23:15

Hi there,

Name is David Smith and im 25years old from Scotland, Been a huge f1 for as long as i remember. Always loved watching it but just the past 3 odd year ive really got into it big style, so passionate about f1 now its unbelievable. Not just the fact of watching a driver race another driver, i love the money,the technology and above all the fitness of the drivers. The ammount of dedication they put into there job is out of this world.
Read a few books recently aswell, David coulthards recent one which i recommend to you all as its a great read and is nice to hear all the stories and behind the scenes stuff he talks about.
I play Race Simulators aswell, rFactor for PC is the main game i play where i currently run in 2 leagues, a german and a uk league.

I also love to modify my hardware for racing to make me feel more like im driving an f1 car :D Here is a link of something i done recently http://forum.racesimcentral.com/showthr ... ost3732723 .

Its a logitech G25 which ive modified an Amalgam 1:1 replica mclaren wheel onto it with 2 functioning buttons, i know im mad for doing this as the wheel did cost me alot, but i could not just sit and look at it in the display case, it HAD to be done hehe :D

Nice to have found this website as i love to talk F1, so nice to meet you all and roll on Turkey :D

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Re: New here.hello to you all!

Post by iceman1 » 28 Apr 2008, 04:17

Hiya Matey , welcome to F1zone.net , You Play Batracer eh ?

David Smith
kart driver
kart driver

Re: New here.hello to you all!

Post by David Smith » 28 Apr 2008, 10:37

Never heard of batracer, i just googled it and actually looks not bad. Might give it a try :D Its a full race sim or?