Alonso to Ferrari in 2011? (see P.16)

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
Sanredrose
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Alonso to Ferrari in 2011? (see P.16)

Post by Sanredrose » 25 Mar 2008, 22:39

Hi all

I guess you all would have heard about the rumors flying around abt Alonso moving to Ferrari .. I don't think it would be good one for Ferrari. What do you guys think ??

Tifosi !! Awaiting your replies. Would you welcome Alonso or discard him ? If its not Alonso who else should be signed up if Massa turns out to be qutting the team at the end of 2008.

Saravanan T K
Last edited by Sanredrose on 06 Jul 2008, 06:12, edited 2 times in total.

macel
car driver
car driver

Re: Alonso to Ferrari ??

Post by macel » 26 Mar 2008, 01:29

I don't think that's very likely, though if Massa wants to continue on Ferrari he has to do a lot better in Bahrain.

If Alonso ended up in the same team with Raikkonen it'd be Hamilton/Alonso drama all over again, though probably more one sided as Raikkonen doesn't do media.

hokc77
car driver
car driver

Post by hokc77 » 26 Mar 2008, 12:24

Ferrari has to let Kimi go if Alonso were to join them. But then again, would Alonso get along with Schumi?

syafiqa
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by syafiqa » 26 Mar 2008, 14:11

Yes. I agreed with Hock77 opinion. Alonso n kimi cannot be the perfect teammates. Both of them are at the same level. I don think is the good idea for Alonso to moved to ferrari. Yes of course, ferarri is the right team at this taim if he want grab back his title as double world champion. He manage to get it with superior team liked ferrari, as we can see the racing quality that fernando shows in the first 2 race in this year. :cheezy:

Renault has satisfied with him, but does his satisfied with renault now?? I don think so.. :huh:

Ferrari must let kimi go, before alonso can join the team. If not, I sure there will be favoritism in the team just like Hamilton-Alonso problem in Mclarens. So bias!!! :<>:

But now, massa is the perfect teammates to kimi, as we can see how massa help kimi to win the last brazil race that finally give kimi, his first world title. !yahoo:

Hurm..just a perfect team mates!!! :thumbsup:

Love kimi, handsome finnish guy...hehe.. :roll::
Last edited by Zack on 05 Apr 2008, 13:11, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: lol .. we are able to read with normal font size |

AzShadow

Post by AzShadow » 26 Mar 2008, 14:26

[u][url=http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/news/detail/080326091946.shtml]http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/news/detail/080326091946.shtml[/url][/u] wrote: Ferrari, Renault, deny Alonso-Massa rumours

A Ferrari spokesman has plainly dismissed rumours that a deal is already in place to put Fernando Alonso alongside Kimi Raikkonen at the Italian team in 2009.

"There is no arrangement at all with Fernando and Ferrari," he is quoted as saying by The Times.

"We have two drivers already contracted for next year - Mr Kimi Raikkonen and Mr Felipe Massa."

Renault boss Flavio Briatore would also not be drawn on the speculation, despite his driver, Alonso, claiming that the rumours linking himself and Sebastian Vettel with Massa's seat were ‘logical’.

Briatore, though, said it is a "waste of time to get involved in hypothetical daydreams," according to the news agency AP.

"Fernando is a great sportsman who will always give his best, and rumours I never comment on," he added.

schussa
car driver
car driver

Post by schussa » 27 Mar 2008, 17:02

Alonso to Ferrari : not in 2009.

maltafan
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by maltafan » 27 Mar 2008, 17:54

I think Alonso might end up in a Ferrari, cause most probably, Hamilton will stay at mcLaren.

It would be nice to see him partnering Kimi, although It's better to dream such things rather to see them in reality.

phil1993

Post by phil1993 » 27 Mar 2008, 19:10

wll never happen

Silver Shadow
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Silver Shadow » 28 Mar 2008, 12:15

hermituforest
car driver
car driver

Post by hermituforest » 28 Mar 2008, 13:28

:wave: it is not a good idea
if kimi stays, will be the tragic the same as his experience in mclaren.
if kimi leaves, ferrari can only give him the opportunities to become a world champion but not his own career.

JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Post by JoostLamers » 28 Mar 2008, 15:05

Alonso has often problems with his teammate, but he is certainly flirting with the reds
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at

Sanredrose
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Sanredrose » 28 Mar 2008, 15:18

I do accept ur views. But think about this ... you all would have seen the australian gp and how fernando pushed the Renault to the limit. If he does the same in Ferrari ... Ferrari would become invincible !! If not for Fernando's input i doubt whether Mclaren would have been able to revive their chances in 2007, after their dismal show previous year. But when it comes down to Kimi vs Alonso, i think ferrari might switch for Alonso .. Alonso keeps moaning always in public .. It would also bring them a lot of publicity ... he carries with him two prime spanish sponsors .. Santander and one more .. i am not sure of it ...

If that's case i guess Kimi would move to BMW or back to Mclaren !! < Just a dream >

argyris_tifosi
car driver
car driver

Post by argyris_tifosi » 28 Mar 2008, 16:01

it will be wery nice to see alonso and kimi together...
HELLAS -- FERRARI -- MANCHESTER UNITED

Tonio
car driver
car driver

Post by Tonio » 28 Mar 2008, 18:09

If Alonso leaves Renault, he won't go to Ferrari, but certainly to BMW who wants him !
It could be an exchange Alonso / Kubica between Renault and BMW...

"With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and your experience as well... you can fly very high"
Ayrton SENNA

mikhailv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by mikhailv » 31 Mar 2008, 15:45

maltafan wrote:I think Alonso might end up in a Ferrari, cause most probably, Hamilton will stay at mcLaren.

It would be nice to see him partnering Kimi, although It's better to dream such things rather to see them in reality.
Seeing as Hamilton has a 5 year deal, and Kimi's final year at ferrari is the end of 09, i think its reasonable to say that kimi could leave F1 (as its supposed he intends to end his career at Ferarri), and I believe a good pairing would be Alonso-Kubica.

I think either way, Alonso would suit ferrari with or without kimi. I think, as Motzemello (sp?) said, his dream team is Fernie and Kimi, and i think ferrari are intellectual enough not to what McLaren did, which was stupid and they deserve this loss of everything! (im not a Lewis fan, if you cant tell :P)

But, I do say that i think Trulli might be a good choice. Hes deffinatly got the pace, hes got the experience, and the added bonus of Italian team and driver, would be good. But im not sure if hes capable of top level performance. But, he did a stellar job in Malaysia, so its deffinatly something id like to see.

Id also like to see Nico, Kubica, Vettel in red. They deffinitely are the future of F1 drivers.