why ferrari fans?

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
HamiltonF1
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

why ferrari fans?

Post by HamiltonF1 » 23 Mar 2008, 15:33

Well I am on this forum for a while now and since Lewis Hamilton is driving every ferrari fan is creating a hate on him and ferrari. I mean I hate ferrari but when Raikkonen wins you dont see me talking s*** about him even when he is driving poor like in Melbourne I still dont so why cant you?

its just a question nothing personal and all @Hug

phil1993

Re: why ferrari fans?

Post by phil1993 » 23 Mar 2008, 15:34

HamiltonF1 wrote:Well I am on this forum for a while now and since Lewis Hamilton is driving every ferrari fan is creating a hate on him and ferrari. I mean I hate ferrari but when Raikkonen wins you dont see me talking s*** about him even when he is driving poor like in Melbourne I still dont so why cant you?

I am a Hamilton fan like you, but i respect Ferrari when they win, as they have obviously done a better job, like today

Lilellatho
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Lilellatho » 23 Mar 2008, 15:57

I'm not a Ferrari fan, I always go with a driver rather than a team.

But to answer your question...I don't know why you feel that it is only Ferrari's supporters who dislike Hamilton and I don't know why you feel everyone should like him. Do you feel he's Mr. Perfect or sth? We all have our fave drivers or teams (and I personally think that makes races more exciting) or we grow to like them based on different factors. Why should we justify ourselves?

I'm no fan of Hamilton and I've explained why already in the disliked drivers thread (or whatever it is called), in a quite longish post :p But we all have opinions and and we should respect that about eachother.
What I certainly don't approve of is downright bashing of other drivers when your fave has a bad day and everything else that goes with being a blind fanboy, stuff I've seen way too often. Those people do need to grow up :roll::
For Christ's sake, it's only a sport! (and a fabulous one at that :cool: )
Last edited by Lilellatho on 23 Mar 2008, 16:00, edited 2 times in total.

Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Zack » 23 Mar 2008, 16:11

HamiltonF1 wrote:Well I am on this forum for a while now and since Lewis Hamilton is driving every ferrari fan is creating a hate on him and ferrari. I mean I hate ferrari but when Raikkonen wins you dont see me talking s*** about him even when he is driving poor like in Melbourne I still dont so why cant you?

Don't mind it..

I feel sorry for you guys... ppl generally dont have their facts clear and are biased ...usually fail to differentiate between racing qualities & human characteristics!

Its not just from Ferrari supporter towards ham ..but its global ..its part of f1 devotion.
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

metalhead188
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by metalhead188 » 23 Mar 2008, 18:47

oh come on Ferrari is the best because they do things there own way. they have been in F1 the longest and deserve all that they get. it is the lifestyle that makes them and their fans different from the rest

rudy87
car driver
car driver

Post by rudy87 » 23 Mar 2008, 18:56

I'm not a ferrari fan and I prefer Alonso because between him and Hamilton, he's the best ! Flag:##

donald29
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by donald29 » 23 Mar 2008, 19:28

i respect hamilton as he is a good driver, but i dislike him, he is annoying and arrogant.

just because he is a fast driver doesn't make him less of a ****er!

HamiltonF1
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by HamiltonF1 » 23 Mar 2008, 19:32

donald29 wrote:

i respect hamilton as he is a good driver, but i dislike him, he is annoying and arrogant.

just because he is a fast driver doesn't make him less of a ****er!
But what is annoying and arrogant than?

and I just said the ferrari fans cuz its mostly them and I didn't understand.

Chubbs
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Chubbs » 23 Mar 2008, 21:33

ive noticed this too and kinda been wanting to say exactly what u sed for long time...
i love hamilton, hes a great driver, got good character. i dont think hes arrogant, i think the media kinda force that on him.

all i all i see so many kimi fans and they are always praising him to high heaven... dont get me wrong i used to love kimi... but since he moved to ferrari, you fans and your obsessive love for him have put me off him. i think hes prob the most boring guy in the paddock now. he has no emotion when talking to media and seems to have little time for his fans... not the sorta guy u people make him out to be...

just my two cents, i could go on for longer but ill stop before i get personal haha :p

syafiqa
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by syafiqa » 24 Mar 2008, 03:34

Kimi does not have to cheering happy when his manage to win the race. His just stay the way he is, stay cool, calm n relaxed. This is one reason I like kimi. :cheezy:
Beside he is good looking finnish guy.Hehe.. :roll::
no jumping, no aggressively shows off emotion, this is the ICEMAN...so we call him.. :pray:

syafiqa
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by syafiqa » 24 Mar 2008, 03:44

As feraris n kimi's fanz, I do not hate lewis, I admire his talent in formula 1. Becoz I'm the big fan of F1, n we all here a big of F1. :thumbsup:

Lewis such a great driver, n I sure oneday he will be the formula 1 legend just like Mr.Schumi or maybe more great then MSC. So I hope lewis can go more far in this F1 sport. !yahoo:

So I want to stress again, as kimi's fan, I do not hate or dislike Hamilton or other drivers. They all are the great drivers!! :shhh:

f1freak
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by f1freak » 24 Mar 2008, 06:28

The best way to end this topic will be to keep in their minds that all these guys are very talented and are a complete breed of different drivers.Give them the right machine and the will do the job. BTW we should respect all of them.

friskshingo
car driver
car driver

Post by friskshingo » 24 Mar 2008, 11:01

well, being a "Ferrari" driver is a crazy status and I respect those who make it up there. It may be a simple reason but that's what makes them look soo good. Even fi there was a team with the same colors and cars, but named differently, everybody would give them c**p, but since its ferrari, its "ferrari" lol.

do u get me?

argyris_tifosi
car driver
car driver

Post by argyris_tifosi » 24 Mar 2008, 14:58

I dont know.. I am just Ferrari!!
HELLAS -- FERRARI -- MANCHESTER UNITED

oliver1983
car driver
car driver

Post by oliver1983 » 25 Mar 2008, 06:42

is just the fact that lewis has entered the f1, and tried to pretend he is the best driver in the world, when we all know that all the best drivers who actually won a championship started in small teams and build up themselves untill they become great drivers, in hamilton´s case is obvious that the mclaren car helped him in 90 % of he´s achivements, but still he has this attitude of "im the best", the driver (Hamilton) is a great driver, no doubt about it, but maybe he should be a little bit more humbble, those are my 2 cents...