Kubica
Heidfeld
Vettel

color
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Re: 2008 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix

Post by color » 17 Mar 2008, 20:10

ok, Ive purchased a crystal ball finally... everybody seems to have one so far.

mine says:
1. Hamilton
2. Kimi
3. Kubi
4. Massa
5. Kovy
6. Heidfeld

then it exploded.

money wasted... :roll::

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 17 Mar 2008, 20:14

Suntrek wrote:I wont make any predictions at all. The chances for rain are very high (all three days!) and then anything can happen. Piquet may win, for all I know. I hope rain will be to Alonso's advantage,though. :pray:

Only prediction I will make is that if it rains Massa will do some spinning... :cheezy:
40C and only 8 drivers finished 90% of race.
there is a 60-70% chance of rain, for Every session Weather

Please Post your Prediction Here:
http://www.f1zone.net/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2211

Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Zack » 17 Mar 2008, 20:24

+update the first post ;)

I can only predict number of finisher will be less than 15 :lol:
Ferrari will be strong but reliability issue to continue :(
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

HamiltonF1
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by HamiltonF1 » 17 Mar 2008, 20:59

think it wont be such a good race as in melbourne but still let hope. Uhm for my top 8

1. Kovalainen
2. Hamilton
3. Raikkonen
4. Kubica
5. Heidfeld
6. Rosberg
7. Alonso.
8. Vettel

Lore4Sun
car driver
car driver

Ferrari just deserves

Post by Lore4Sun » 17 Mar 2008, 23:37

how poigniant that Ferrari performed so miserably over the aussie gp weekend, after last year instigating so much of the attack on mclaren... with the FIA board stacked with Ferrari faithful and Max Mosely political posturings they well conspired to get Mclaren Hammered

though justice has been done!! go Mclaren!!

shame for kimi though i reckon hes a great driver, and an honest person... Massa always seems a little unstable to me...

drift
car driver
car driver

Re: Ferrari just deserves

Post by drift » 18 Mar 2008, 00:22

Lore4Sun wrote:how poigniant that Ferrari performed so miserably over the aussie gp weekend, after last year instigating so much of the attack on mclaren... with the FIA board stacked with Ferrari faithful and Max Mosely political posturings they well conspired to get Mclaren Hammered

though justice has been done!! go Mclaren!!

shame for kimi though i reckon hes a great driver, and an honest person... Massa always seems a little unstable to me...
Yeah that is true, although my opinion of McLaren isn't very high it's nice to see Ferrari fail, Massa is a joke without TC, he has truly been exposed as incapable he was making errors from the first corner of the first lap, and Ferrari engine reliability is another big fail. Maybe it was a one off but I think next week we can probably expect more of the same Ferrari circus act! :p

Rob2008
car driver
car driver

Post by Rob2008 » 18 Mar 2008, 00:36

Ferrari did get a point because Raikkonen ran far enough to get classified 9th, and when Barrichello got disqualified for leaving the pits with the red light on Raikkonen got promoted to 8th and took the final point :)

Manny6
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Manny6 » 18 Mar 2008, 00:56

Yeah but what a way to get a point, I have no respect for kimi, Mclaren went out their way to make him happy in his final year just to show him, they were for real if it was not for Mclaren, mismanagement of their and lewis's race in china last year he would be heading into his second year with no championship to his name.

Ferrari deserves what they got this weekend, just to show the MP4-22, and MP4-23 are truly a beast !!!! they had no answer last year really, and it looks like the same this year, as massa goes he has not proven anything to me at all, this guy is not real, lewis has been in F1 for just over a year and has more wins then him already in his short carea, so many records he will never touch, he is the weakest link and the open door for Alonzo to put on a red jumper..

also on the note of new helmet, I really do like alonzo's new helmet's color scheme and design its cool

villafan
kart driver
kart driver

Post by villafan » 18 Mar 2008, 01:16

My top 8

1. Hamilton
2. Raikkonen
3. Kovalinen
4. Heidfeld
5. kubica
6. Rosberg
7. Webber
8. Alonso

Sepang is one of my favourite tracks of the year so i'm really looking forward to this one, especially after the action we saw at the weekend.

villafan
kart driver
kart driver

Post by villafan » 18 Mar 2008, 01:25

Delighted to see Ferrari struggling. I'd be wary that they'll hit back hard this weekend though. Sepang is a big open track that will suit the ferrari.

tracktoy990
car driver
car driver

Post by tracktoy990 » 18 Mar 2008, 02:42

i would feel sorry for ferrari because of not finishing, but they still managed to get a point in the rankings since everyone crashed or broke down.

rao_battula
kart driver
kart driver

Post by rao_battula » 18 Mar 2008, 06:55

I want to it to rain as it did in China 2007. Unpredictable....

Vormel1
kart driver
kart driver

Post by Vormel1 » 18 Mar 2008, 07:56

I really hope that Ferrari is back on top in Malaysia.

1. Massa
2. Kimi
3. Kubica

Paul
car driver
car driver

Post by Paul » 18 Mar 2008, 08:10

Manny6 wrote:Yeah but what a way to get a point, I have no respect for kimi, Mclaren went out their way to make him happy in his final year just to show him, they were for real if it was not for Mclaren, mismanagement of their and lewis's race in china last year he would be heading into his second year with no championship to his name.

Ferrari deserves what they got this weekend, just to show the MP4-22, and MP4-23 are truly a beast !!!! they had no answer last year really, and it looks like the same this year, as massa goes he has not proven anything to me at all, this guy is not real, lewis has been in F1 for just over a year and has more wins then him already in his short carea, so many records he will never touch, he is the weakest link and the open door for Alonzo to put on a red jumper..
That is such a joke.

To win any motorsport title, you need to make everything mesh seamlessly, which McLaren did not do last year. So in my opinion, Ferrari & Kimi deserved their titles just as much as anyone else that could have won it.

As for "no answer"..

Ferrari as a team won 9 out of 17 races, that is 53% of the races, they had superior management and speed.

Raikkonen: Six fastest laps.
Massa: Six fastest laps.

Hamilton: Two fastest laps.
Alonso: Five fastest laps.

Based on this data, I believe Ferrari deserved everything they fought for last year.

And I expect to see such a close fight this year aswell.
[center]Image

Ayrton Senna- "And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further."[/center]