Hamilton decision to stay on track with damaged rear tyre

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
Jurist
kart driver
kart driver

Re: Hamilton decision to stay on track with damaged rear tyre

Post by Jurist » 09 Oct 2007, 03:08

anyone has opinions about the yellow flag displayed when Kimi was going to overtake Hamilton? no one is allowed overtaking under yellow falg, isn't? :huh:

dacer
Donator
Donator

Post by dacer » 09 Oct 2007, 07:16

maltafan wrote:well, if it was Fernando instead, he would have said that MCLaren wanted to sabotage his car and did that on purpose. Instead, he put part of the blame on him.
I thinks so!!!.

But I'm sure too, that Alonso didn't be on track with this tyres

(Hamilton loose with Alonso 2, 4 and 7 second on the 3 laps before enter pit)

Dark_Fisico
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dark_Fisico » 09 Oct 2007, 09:57

Hamiltons performance had been slipping in his second stint... He should have taken action into his own hands and said he needed new tyres...

As for his driving into the pitt lane, well it was silly, but many times people go into the pitts on a silly line, specially when their tyres are acting up (though I don't think I've ever seen tyres that worn) Hamilton was just unlucky that there managed to be a gravel trap in this pitt lane... As for the marshals, they weren't sure whether they should or shouldn't push him back on but it wouldn't have mattered because he was beached and its difficult to get it out of those situations specially when you know cars are going to be jumping down the lane at any moment...

JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Post by JoostLamers » 09 Oct 2007, 16:40

Ron Dennis said that they were fightin Alonso instead of Raikkonen... So then it's stupid not to go tothe dry tires, he was 18seconds in front of Alonso #Fear !!!!!
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at

dacer
Donator
Donator

Post by dacer » 09 Oct 2007, 18:45

joostlamers wrote:Ron Dennis said that they were fightin Alonso instead of Raikkonen... So then it's stupid not to go tothe dry tires, he was 18seconds in front of Alonso #Fear !!!!!
Off-Topic: show
I saw that on spanish press, but not sure if that's true. Really fantastic words!!!

They (=Dennis+Hamilton+Mclaren+¿FIA?) were figthing with Alonso (=Alonso) instead if Raikonnen (=Raikonnen+Ferrari).

Really clear that Alonso has not team. He is alone figthing with all.

maltafan
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by maltafan » 09 Oct 2007, 20:28

dacer wrote:
joostlamers wrote:Ron Dennis said that they were fightin Alonso instead of Raikkonen... So then it's stupid not to go tothe dry tires, he was 18seconds in front of Alonso #Fear !!!!!
Off-Topic: show
I saw that on spanish press, but not sure if that's true. Really fantastic words!!!

They (=Dennis+Hamilton+Mclaren+¿FIA?) were figthing with Alonso (=Alonso) instead if Raikonnen (=Raikonnen+Ferrari).

Really clear that Alonso has not team. He is alone figthing with all.
1. I do not think that FIA is favouring Hamilton
2. Yes, If I was Ron, I would be very bitter about a traitor who I have in my garages, therefore I would not want him to win.

dacer
Donator
Donator

Post by dacer » 09 Oct 2007, 20:55

well if FIA allow truck to set Hamilton car on track. If FIA allow punish Alonso with 5 places on grid, by 'no-rule' broken. Thats no very impartial.

Alonso = traitor. Ummm, well, some said that Alonso told to FIA all about Ferrari docs, and them him would not be punished. And then, why Hamilton was not punished?, Maybe Alonso request that Hamilton would not be punished too?. Anyone can believe that?

And remember that Alonso said that he didn't say anything to FIA. Who say the truth?. Well Dennis lies more that talk, so I will never believe him.

Anyone can talk, but not Alonso. Alonso always lies and all other said about him are truth. It's evident that mclaren guilty Alonso all they do. Was mclaren whom copy Ferrari docs, not Alonso. But mclaren prefer to talk about Alonso, before talk about what they do.

I say again. Alonso is alone, figthing will all. Really patetic "team".

JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Post by JoostLamers » 10 Oct 2007, 11:56

They allowed Hamilton "crane-incident", because he was in a dangerous position, there were 5 other cars standing there, but Hami kept his engine running, that's why the FIA is right not to investigate that

dacer
Donator
Donator

Post by dacer » 10 Oct 2007, 14:41

joostlamers wrote:They allowed Hamilton "crane-incident", because he was in a dangerous position, there were 5 other cars standing there, but Hami kept his engine running, that's why the FIA is right not to investigate that
Fantastic. It's great to know that it's first time on all history of car races that a car is on a dangerous position.

Really, Do you believe what you are saying?

JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Post by JoostLamers » 10 Oct 2007, 15:51

dacer wrote:
joostlamers wrote:They allowed Hamilton "crane-incident", because he was in a dangerous position, there were 5 other cars standing there, but Hami kept his engine running, that's why the FIA is right not to investigate that
Fantastic. It's great to know that it's first time on all history of car races that a car is on a dangerous position.

Really, Do you believe what you are saying?
If another car would have crashed out, it's nicer too go in the tires than in Hamiltons car, don't you think? ''hmm''

martinez
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by martinez » 20 Oct 2007, 15:24

dacer wrote:
bijoyss wrote:this is formula 1...
For a formula 1 driver,the only goal is to win the race.....
Not, the only is to win the championship.
Or both !grin!
Martinez 10

dacer
Donator
Donator

Post by dacer » 22 Oct 2007, 11:21

martinez wrote:
dacer wrote:
bijoyss wrote:this is formula 1...
For a formula 1 driver,the only goal is to win the race.....
Not, the only is to win the championship.
Or both !grin!
At the end, he/they loose both of them.

martinez
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by martinez » 07 Dec 2007, 16:20

lol indeed, and so they did.
Martinez 10