Hamilton "under investigation"

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
Dark_Fisico
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: Hamilton "under investigation"

Post by Dark_Fisico » 07 Oct 2007, 09:01

joostlamers wrote:No punishment, is the only right thing they could do. He is only a Rookie, don't forget that. A warning is right $peace
Sorry I'm late replying, bad internet connection...

Vettel is more of a rookie then Hamilton and he got punished... The only reason I feel his punishment was changed was so that they could use the bad weather and he's only a rookie stance and not punish Hamilton... IF TR hadn't complained I don't think anyone would have been saying Vettel is only a rookie...
Lightning983 wrote:
Wasn't it Senna who once said he didn't want to join F1 in a top team, but he really could have? And i definatley agree that you build a lot of character and will power if you start at the back... not to mention patience.
And also this "I will be in McLaren for the rest of my career" thing... i think he'll be singing a different song after one season like say 2003... or 2006...
Yes Senna was offered a drive in McLaren but said he wanted to make his way through... He didn't want to be brought by a F1 team he wanted to do things his way...
dazmoffman wrote:Wow i tell you whats more amazing the fact that this was not mentioned until thursday then you all jump on the band wagon "yeah it was lewis's fault, it was his fault because he pushed vettels car into webbers with his mind control powers " pathetic.
The only reason we found out about it on Thursday is because it was the start of the race weekend... Webber, Button and Alonso all openly complained about it on Sunday and Monday... I wasn't on here at the time, but I was complaining about it too, so I wasn't jumping on a band wagon I was already annoyed as it all happened...

Again sorry that I took so long :p damn internet...

dacer
Donator
Donator

Post by dacer » 07 Oct 2007, 12:14

iceman1 wrote:PREDICTION FROM TEH FUTURE!

:p

@Beer !yahoo: :lol: :lol: :lol:

julie
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by julie » 07 Oct 2007, 14:32

i was not happy he wasn't punished. If it was anyone else would they have been punished i think so. But it was GOLDEN BOY who can do no wrong. So off he goes on his merry way ahd everyone else suffers
ImageImage

kimifan1
kart driver
kart driver

Post by kimifan1 » 11 Oct 2007, 02:56

i am new to chat about f-1 on computer.been watching f-1 since 2001.if anybody seen the video that i saw.how could you not fault hamilton.he was not even behind the pace car.what were webber and VETTEL TO DO?PASS HAMILTON.IF HE WAS WARMING BRAKES SO HE SAYS.WHY DO IT IN A TURN AND SAFTEY CAR LIGHTS FLASHING.BUT CHECK OUT EARLIER RACES.HAMILTON HAS DONE ALOT .BUT NOT PENALIZED.SORRY THEY DID NOT PUT A CRANE THERE IN CHINA.BUT HE GOT HIS PAYBACK.CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE NEXT YEAR IN MCCLEARN.NO FERRARI DATA.THEY WILL BE BACK TO RELIBILTY ISSUES.

maltafan
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by maltafan » 11 Oct 2007, 19:23

kimifan1 wrote:i am new to chat about f-1 on computer.been watching f-1 since 2001.if anybody seen the video that i saw.how could you not fault hamilton.he was not even behind the pace car.what were webber and VETTEL TO DO?PASS HAMILTON.IF HE WAS WARMING BRAKES SO HE SAYS.WHY DO IT IN A TURN AND SAFTEY CAR LIGHTS FLASHING.BUT CHECK OUT EARLIER RACES.HAMILTON HAS DONE ALOT .BUT NOT PENALIZED.SORRY THEY DID NOT PUT A CRANE THERE IN CHINA.BUT HE GOT HIS PAYBACK.CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE NEXT YEAR IN MCCLEARN.NO FERRARI DATA.THEY WILL BE BACK TO RELIBILTY ISSUES.
hahaha, if they copied Ferrari, they would have reliability issues throughout all 2007 season.

Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: Hamilton

Post by Zack » 11 Oct 2007, 19:33

maltafan wrote:hahaha, if they copied Ferrari, they would have reliability issues throughout all 2007 season.
Not necessary :|
F1 car has to much science/technology ..data related to it can be used for various things in various ways. $peace
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

crazr
kart driver
kart driver

Post by crazr » 12 Oct 2007, 02:35

zack wrote:...
Not necessary :|
F1 car has to much science/technology ..data related to it can be used for various things in various ways. $peace
Pray tell us; used in which various things in various ways?

Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Zack » 12 Oct 2007, 05:35

Any value,structure or function of Aerodynamics(or can be certain part of it),weightage,Fuel consumption*,Engine,Tires,Suspension,Gear Ratios,ECU...nearly everything can be useful for not just cloning but to optimize their technology.
780 pages with wind tunnel results ..pit strategy's ...every bit of it is gold!
I m not rocket scientist nor f1 engineer ..its all my theory!!!
OFF-TOPIC :@:2

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

McLaren-F1
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by McLaren-F1 » 12 Oct 2007, 12:34

we can't say %100 they know and looked all 780 pages..they punished McLaren from the WCC cuz of the e-mail traffic between De La Rosa and Alonso so it doesn't mean they used or copied Ferrari's information on McLaren Mp4-22..
4ever McLaren...

Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Zack » 12 Oct 2007, 13:54

Mclaren-f1 wrote:we can't say %100 they know and looked all 780 pages..they punished McLaren from the WCC cuz of the e-mail traffic between De La Rosa and Alonso so it doesn't mean they used or copied Ferrari's information on McLaren Mp4-22..
similarly we cant say VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES didn't saw/use Ferrari's 780 pages IP but their was hint in email and fia/wmsc judgment to disqualify VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES from WCC and not from WDC is very much questionable.

But sadly we are never going to know the truth &doh ..as always :@:2

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

crazr
kart driver
kart driver

Post by crazr » 12 Oct 2007, 21:27

zack wrote:
Mclaren-f1 wrote:we can't say %100 they know and looked all 780 pages..they punished McLaren from the WCC cuz of the e-mail traffic between De La Rosa and Alonso so it doesn't mean they used or copied Ferrari's information on McLaren Mp4-22..
similarly we cant say VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES didn't saw/use Ferrari's 780 pages IP but their was hint in email and fia/wmsc judgment to disqualify VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES from WCC and not from WDC is very much questionable.

But sadly we are never going to know the truth &doh ..as always :@:2

What we can say for sure, 100% ...Alonso f**ked his team. Period.

Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Zack » 13 Oct 2007, 03:54

crazr wrote:What we can say for sure, 100% ...Alonso f**ked his team. Period.
No,Mclaren and Alonso both f!!!!! each other :@:2

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO