Hamilton "under investigation"

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
donald29
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Hamilton "under investigation"

Post by donald29 » 05 Oct 2007, 17:18

donald29 wrote:It's tough at the top, but it's a whole lot tougher at the bottom.
That is going in my sig!

The fact Vettel had is penalty withdrawn rather than Hamilton given one suggests Hamilton did something wrong but the FIA/race stewards lack the b*** to punish him. It really angers me. :<>:

maltafan
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by maltafan » 05 Oct 2007, 19:53

pacocopan wrote:
maltafan wrote:Look at where Hamilton was in that vid. He was nowhere interrupting Webber, as the Aussie was in another racing line, and Hammy was not interrupting him for sure.

Take a look at other times when the safety car went out and tell me where drivers keep a lot of distance between one and another

Excuses, only excuses, Mr Webber.
Hamilton was in another race line because he wants webber overtake him and go into penalty, but he doesn't want Webber crash with him. I think that it's an illegal manoeuvre.

wow, that's a nice interpretation of the incident from your end.

I'm sorry but I do not agree with you at all.

Hamilton was in front and he was driving his own race. Can't you even think that Hamilton was moving away from Webber, since he had just lamented that the Aussie was getting too close to him, eh?

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 05 Oct 2007, 19:55

TS reports that Alonso revealed that after Monza GP he and Hamilton had a talk with Whiting about their driving behind the SC. Whiting said them that they have to keep the same speed and that kind of erratic driving is not allowed. Hamilton's driving in Japan GP, however, wasn't exactly the way it was supposed to be.

maltafan
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by maltafan » 05 Oct 2007, 20:08

I just wanna see a driver who does not drive like Hamilton did behind the safety car.

They ALL do their best to keep their breaks and tyres warm, else it would still be dangerous for them when the race continues without the safety car. I bet no one would be able to find me an instance when the driver was within 5 distances from the safety car.

McLaren-F1
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by McLaren-F1 » 05 Oct 2007, 21:29

Pictures of Hamilton at the FIA hearing about the Fuji incident, they were placed at the news item on a belgian news site.
4ever McLaren...

crazr
kart driver
kart driver

Post by crazr » 06 Oct 2007, 02:49

Wow!

Perhaps the FIA should be called before the WMSC for bringing the sport into disrepute by allowing a private, internal meeting to be surreptitiously photographed, and then leaked to the public via a Belgian News Agency.

I say we throw the FIA out of the Championship, and lighten Bernie's wallet by $1 bln.

z06_23_45
car driver
car driver

Post by z06_23_45 » 06 Oct 2007, 04:39

Seriously this s*** is really getting annoying. I can't believe any of you Hamilton fans can't see the preferential treatment he has been given this year. Not only has he gotten it from his team but all the way up to the FIA. I hope he quits. He is a piece of s***.

Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Zack » 06 Oct 2007, 05:19

maltafan wrote:I just wanna see a driver who does not drive like Hamilton did behind the safety car.
I haven't seen some1 doing that kind of driving behind safety.Markus Winkelhock was doing better in Europe than lewis in fuji.

maltafan wrote:They ALL do their best to keep their breaks and tyres warm, else it would still be dangerous for them when the race continues without the safety car. I bet no one would be able to find me an instance when the driver was within 5 distances from the safety car.
I already said that(brakes and tires warm) but still it is very easy for first driver to create some gap between him and safety car.Anyone who saw that video can say 'Lewis break the rules of at least five cars gap between safety' ..it doesn't matter condition ..rules are rules.If Race Director(Mclaren(Charlie) whitening) didn't consider drivers opinion of not starting the race in such condition ..then why/how could be such condition excuse to such driving &doh

I m OK with stewards decision for hamilton :p
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

Lightning983
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Lightning983 » 06 Oct 2007, 05:21

Okay look i don't like it one bit either, but there's no need in insulting the guy... its not his fault he's favored... its the other guys...

Lightning983
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Lightning983 » 06 Oct 2007, 05:37

Okay here's what Massa has to say about the Fuji race:
http://www.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/ ... 2823.shtml

And Alonso:
http://www.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/ ... 2029.shtml

Well well, what do we have here? looks like someone else in F1 figured out that Hamilton is the "chosen one" !grin!

I for one agree 100% with what both of them said.

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 06 Oct 2007, 05:44

it is strange to see how quick they were to blame Vettel and to punish him 10 places.
but Nice to see Him have his 10 place grid penalty replaced with a reprimand, especially as it looks like a wet race again He could do well

WDC
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by WDC » 06 Oct 2007, 06:12

Lightning983 wrote:Okay here's what Massa has to say about the Fuji race:
http://www.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/ ... 2823.shtml

And Alonso:
http://www.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/ ... 2029.shtml

Well well, what do we have here? looks like someone else in F1 figured out that Hamilton is the "chosen one" !grin!

I for one agree 100% with what both of them said.
i agree completely with the articles...

"I am sure that if it was me (under investigation), I would have gone to sleep with a penalty."
-Alonso,
and its true! if it were him or any other driver for that matter!

"The race director reminded us before Fuji what you can do - warm up your tyres, zig-zag, but with a constant speed.
"He said 'you can move, but not change your speed all the time'."
-Alonso,

this in itself is why hamilton should have been stripped of points from japan... or at the very very least penalised grid penalties!

i dont like alonso, he is too arrogant in his racing, he is not a gracious winner! and he most definantly is not in the 3x WDC category, however...
im siding wth him strongly against hamilton.
Thankyou Schumi you will always have a place in our hearts!
Michael Schumacher- 7 volte Campione del mondo!
SIMPLY THE BEST

dazmoffman
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by dazmoffman » 06 Oct 2007, 07:27

Wow i tell you whats more amazing the fact that this was not mentioned until thursday then you all jump on the band wagon "yeah it was lewis's fault, it was his fault because he pushed vettels car into webbers with his mind control powers " pathetic.

crazr
kart driver
kart driver

Post by crazr » 06 Oct 2007, 08:17

So Hamilton wasn't even brought in "under investigation", but to describe his version of things, to see if they were going to let Vettel off. And so they said the conditions were appalling for everyone, and hence no penalties handed out (except to those who think that being not even half way up the side gives you some right to hit them...this ain't NASCAR.)

So what is everyone whining about? Sounds like echoes of the losing F1 drivers!

And if Hamilton isn't impressed by the constant political bickering going on in F1 this season, why shouldn't he speak his mind and say he doesn't need it. That's his perogative. Hell, no one needs all this c**p, not the drivers and not the fans!

crazr
kart driver
kart driver

Post by crazr » 06 Oct 2007, 08:26

z06_23_45 wrote:Seriously this s*** is really getting annoying. I can't believe any of you Hamilton fans can't see the preferential treatment he has been given this year. Not only has he gotten it from his team but all the way up to the FIA. I hope he quits. He is a piece of s***.

Oh, and like Michael Schumacher and Fernando Alonso never got and demanded preferential treatment from their teams?

Hellooooo! What the hell has Alonso been demanding this season from McLaren???