2007 FORMULA 1 Japanese Grand Prix-Fuji Speedway-

Reports, quotes, stats specifically about the F1 2007 season Grands Prix.
[FIN]SpeedFreak
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Re: 2007 FORMULA 1 Japanese Grand Prix-Fuji Speedway-

Post by [FIN]SpeedFreak » 23 Sep 2007, 19:49

joostlamers wrote:Watch Hamilton, he'll be fast i think, remember what happened on new tracks for him.. Canada and USA...
Well, at the moment we have 3 drivers who has been always very fast on tracks they aren't never drived. They are Räikkönen, Alonso and Hamilton. !cool!!!! So I wait tough fight between those 3 drivers. Though Hamilton doesn't get Alonsos datas anymore so he might have little problems with setups. ''hmm'' So I say that biggest fight from victory sets between Alonso and Räikkönen. While Hamilton and Massa fights from places 3 and 4. Hamilton probably beats Massa. And that again gives new reason to Massa to whine from...

JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Post by JoostLamers » 24 Sep 2007, 11:35

FerrariFan[FIN] wrote:
joostlamers wrote:Watch Hamilton, he'll be fast i think, remember what happened on new tracks for him.. Canada and USA...
Well, at the moment we have 3 drivers who has been always very fast on tracks they aren't never drived. They are Räikkönen, Alonso and Hamilton. !cool!!!! So I wait tough fight between those 3 drivers. Though Hamilton doesn't get Alonsos datas anymore so he might have little problems with setups. ''hmm'' So I say that biggest fight from victory sets between Alonso and Räikkönen. While Hamilton and Massa fights from places 3 and 4. Hamilton probably beats Massa. And that again gives new reason to Massa to whine from...
Did Kimi and Alonso won there first GP on a circuit they have NEVER raced before ''hmm'' . Raikkonen won his first GP in Malaysia (correct me if I'm wrong) and that was not a new track for cause he raced there in a Sauber. And Alonso wo first GP in Hungary, where he raced before in his career. Hamilton won Canada, NERVER driven there.
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 24 Sep 2007, 18:02

a raining race is all we need !grin!
First six corners look Interesting The last few corners are understeer-city, and look blood-vomitingly awful.

McLaren-F1
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by McLaren-F1 » 24 Sep 2007, 18:21

Kimi won the first Turkish Gp in 2005..
4ever McLaren...

Dark_Fisico
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dark_Fisico » 24 Sep 2007, 18:54

joostlamers wrote:
FerrariFan[FIN] wrote:
Did Kimi and Alonso won there first GP on a circuit they have NEVER raced before ''hmm'' . Raikkonen won his first GP in Malaysia (correct me if I'm wrong) and that was not a new track for cause he raced there in a Sauber. And Alonso wo first GP in Hungary, where he raced before in his career. Hamilton won Canada, NERVER driven there.
Yes because of course Kimi and Alonso where in Ferraris and McLarens in their debut year therefore able to win :p ...

JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Post by JoostLamers » 24 Sep 2007, 20:11

McLaren-F1 wrote:Kimi won the first Turkish Gp in 2005..
1 point for you !cool!!!!
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at

Sanredrose
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Sanredrose » 25 Sep 2007, 07:11

All Scuderia Fans .. i am very unhappy to hear this news as a Ferrari fan. Mr Alonso is moving to Ferrari next year in the place of Felipe Massa.

God Save Kimi Raikkonen !

Courtesy : http://www.planet-f1.com

Suntrek
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Suntrek » 25 Sep 2007, 11:56

Planet F1 has about the same reliability as an ordinary Honda RA 107.... :roll::

Don't think Kimi would mind though, Fernando is one of the few that can make him smile.

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

[FIN]SpeedFreak
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by [FIN]SpeedFreak » 25 Sep 2007, 14:08

joostlamers wrote:
FerrariFan[FIN] wrote:
I said, that also Kimi and Fernando has been fast in tracks they haven't raced before. You . Driver can be fast on track where he hasn't drived before even though he doesn't win it.

devereux
kart driver
kart driver

Post by devereux » 26 Sep 2007, 01:05

FerrariFan[FIN] wrote: I said, that also Kimi and Fernando has been fast in tracks they haven't raced before. You . Driver can be fast on track where he hasn't drived before even though he doesn't win it.
well said, kimi and fernando didnt have a mclaren to start their careers off as well. they werent handed the best car on the grid in their first year. alonso (minardi), kimi( sauber).

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 26 Sep 2007, 11:04

Ferrari's pace has seen an impressive progression and you can't right off Kimi in a situation like this

McLaren-F1
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by McLaren-F1 » 26 Sep 2007, 11:23

4ever McLaren...

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 27 Sep 2007, 11:15

new Helmet For DC

Mcrae Helmet

McLaren-F1
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by McLaren-F1 » 27 Sep 2007, 11:38

it looks cool,i think that's for Colin McRea ''hmm''
4ever McLaren...

[FIN]SpeedFreak
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by [FIN]SpeedFreak » 27 Sep 2007, 13:28

McLaren-F1 wrote:it looks cool,i think that's for Colin McRea ''hmm''
Yes, it is for Colin. David tries also get signatures from all drivers to that helmet and then he gives it to McRae's family as sign of respect and honor from F1- circus. It is good idea. Colin were wery good friend of DC. !cool!!!! !cool!!!!