Team Orders

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
maltafan
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Team Orders

Post by maltafan » 19 Sep 2007, 20:47

Now that the season is getting to its end, we can clearly see a difference between Massa's and Kimi's points.

Ferrari have last Sunday said that Massa has to support Kimi now, since he's the one who's closest to the top of the table.

Do you agree with team orders?
Do you think that Massa might be constrained to let Kimi over take him if the occasion arises?
Do you think that McLaren should have a preferred driver for these last races?
Do you think they should be allowed in F1?

Dark_Fisico
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: Team Orders

Post by Dark_Fisico » 19 Sep 2007, 20:59

Team orders should only be used at the end of the season when theres clearly ONE driver who COULD win and one who couldn't... Or if one driver is CONSIDERABLY faster and being held up (but NOT for the lead or for any podium places)...

Massa should let Kimi through, Kimi is the driver infront, its sad to say because I love Massa but right now he needs to let him win, but I guess he won't stop fighting he feels that he probably still has a chance if he can beat them all...

McLaren should in NO WAY go for one driver, they are 2 points apart it would be wrong to do so... Ferrari are in a different position, Ferrari only really have Kimi who could realistically catch up enough if we get 3 Ferrari 1-2... McLaren could have either driver win...

Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: Team Orders

Post by Zack » 20 Sep 2007, 09:29

Frankly speaking ..i don't see Ferrari winning wdc :( ..after fia's incorrect decision just to save Hamilton mania :@:2
Team order is part of game its necessary in every sports.For Ferrari its too late!
IMO .. massa's main priority will be to score as many points as possible bcoz Ferrari are not reliable enough ...anything can happen to kimi :p

Do you agree with team orders?
Yes..its part of game ..but should be more offtrack !grin!
Do you think that Massa might be constrained to let Kimi over take him if the occasion arises?
I think so.. yes
Do you think that McLaren should have a preferred driver for these last races?
No need but its up to RD
Do you think they(McLaren) should be allowed in F1?
((((NO))))
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO