2007 Formula 1 Belgian Grand Prix

Reports, quotes, stats specifically about the F1 2007 season Grands Prix.
xman2331
kart driver
kart driver

Re: 2007 Formula 1 Belgian Grand Prix

Post by xman2331 » 17 Sep 2007, 01:31

you are in denial son. what you still dont seem to understand is recall how many years it took for newbnando in F1 to get to where he is now...7 years?

how long has it took for lewis to beat alonso, the defending champion, along with the rest of the elites on the F1 paddock? not even 1 season.

I rest my case. go suck off fernando more beaner rofl

devereux
kart driver
kart driver

Post by devereux » 17 Sep 2007, 01:43

bla bla bla, it all comes down to who is the quicker driver whether they are lucky or unlucky. i think im the one that should be happy coz alonso is the quicker driver, oh wait, but im not happy because i dont like alonso more than lewis. i dont have this homo-ish love for alonso like u do with lewis. EVERYONE! XMAN is incredibly biased towards lewis hamilton, DONT EVEN TALK TO THIS GUY!!!!

Burn-out
kart driver
kart driver

Post by Burn-out » 17 Sep 2007, 06:04

xman: Lewis is faster !yahoo:
Dev:Alonso is much faster $peace

Burn-out: Duh?!?!? &doh KIMI is the FASTEST!! :rule# :rule#

Belgian GP qoutes:
KIMI to MASSA - the race is a MASSAcre from start to finish @Beer
MASSA to KIMI - ohh boy ,yeah its true I'm so ALONeSO in ur behind.... !cool!!!!
ALONSO to HAMMILTON - que horror... your racing sucks :@:2
HAMMILTON to ALONSO - bloody 'ole race...but I'm faster :)

Peace brothers!!
See u in Japan!!
Arigato san.
The juice is worth the squeeze

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 17 Sep 2007, 11:17

Hey Guys Relax @Beer

Q: (Dan Knutson – National Speed Sport News) Kimi, we saw you do a bit of a donut spin there coming back into the pits. What happened?
KR: I lost it.
(laughter)
KR: No, I have always wanted to do one and here it is much easier so… And it was the second race engine, so it doesn’t really matter if you make life harder for it.

:@:2

dacer
Donator
Donator

Post by dacer » 17 Sep 2007, 15:00

xman2331 wrote:alonso once again today shows why hes such a sore loser. not only did he screw his own team over, but he just had to use every dirty trick possible to make sure he doesn't get burned by a rookie from the start. Ya ok, why don't you just push the teamate out at the risk of screwing up your own race too.

what a bloody cheapass. all my respect for alonso has gone out the door. sure, lewis may not win this year, but he has shown so much dominance in his debut season that i'm more than confident the years down the road he'll make alonso look like a newb. alonso is pathetic now has no class anymore.
ohhh, I tought Hamilton go out to talk with his friends. The truck driver on first corner!!!

Seems, that you think 2 points are not enougth. And ask Massa about Hamilton on first corner of Monza.

Bye

donald29
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by donald29 » 17 Sep 2007, 15:52

It was great to see Kimi doing doughnuts at the end!! !cool!!!! Flag:## Flag:##

Suntrek
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Suntrek » 17 Sep 2007, 19:38

xman2331 wrote:you are in denial son. what you still dont seem to understand is recall how many years it took for newbnando in F1 to get to where he is now...7 years?

how long has it took for lewis to beat alonso, the defending champion, along with the rest of the elites on the F1 paddock? not even 1 season.

What you fail to understand is that LH got into a top car from day 1, Alonso didn't. :roll::

Put LH in Alonso's Minardi of 2001 or his fast (on some tracks) but skittish and unreliable Renault of 2003 & 2004, and then we'll see how many elites he manages to beat.

And as for beating Alonso - let's wait to the season has ended and see, shall we? So far Alonso has scored points in ALL races - LH hasn't. Alonso has won four races - LH three. Let's wait.

Oh and concerning first corner tussle last Sunday - I'm sorry, but it was about time LH got a taste of his own medicine. He's got away with much more dubious moves than this in the past.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Suntrek
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Suntrek » 17 Sep 2007, 19:52

xman2331 wrote:and another thing, michael no matter what happened would always back his team up 100%, not hold their feet by the fire. all of fernando's moves is for his own interest and no one else.

end of the season is almost here. i cant wait till i can laugh along with the rest of the world how newbnando got wtfpwned by a rookie in his debut year. when the 2007 F1 review dvd comes out, you're gonna see it's all gonna be about LEWIS and all the spectacular moves hes made throughout the entire season. You're gonna hardly get anything with fernando. The only highlights I'll remember from fernando will be him whining about the team not backing him up, getting cut off by lewis in aussie in the opening lap, getting passed by Heidfeld in Bahrain (LOL), rolling on the grass 4 times in Canada (LOL), getting SMOKED by takuma sato in a super aguri (DOUBLE LOL), losing his home GP, losing in the u.s., trying to hold lewis up in hungary during q3 in quali and ends up losing the race (LOOL). should I add any more?
You are a funny guy. You claim to be a Hamilton fan and yet all you do is talk about Alonso, Alonso, Alonso.... :huh: :@:2

Good luck with the DVD, btw.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Dark_Fisico
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dark_Fisico » 17 Sep 2007, 21:38

xman2331 wrote:alonso once again today shows why hes such a sore loser. not only did he screw his own team over, but he just had to use every dirty trick possible to make sure he doesn't get burned by a rookie from the start. Ya ok, why don't you just push the teamate out at the risk of screwing up your own race too.

what a bloody cheapass. all my respect for alonso has gone out the door. sure, lewis may not win this year, but he has shown so much dominance in his debut season that i'm more than confident the years down the road he'll make alonso look like a newb. alonso is pathetic now has no class anymore.
Yes because Hamilton trying to push Massa off track INTO A WALL isn't a dirty trick :roll:: Hamilton fans have to grow up... Its F1, what kinda driver is gonna let anyone past them just incase that other driver will be pushed off track... Come on teammate or not Alonso is a champion and would care about anyone but himself, and he defintly won't care about petulant Hamilton fans who can't take Lewis has been beaten TWICE in a row by Alonso (the same ones who still to this day can't take it he was beaten in Monaco :roll:: )... If I can take that my driver was beaten by him 2 years in a running you can atleast get over the fact 3 races this season Alonso has had the edge over Hamilton...
end of the season is almost here. i cant wait till i can laugh along with the rest of the world how newbnando got wtfpwned by a rookie in his debut year. when the 2007 F1 review dvd comes out, you're gonna see it's all gonna be about LEWIS
That is because sad people like YOU think he's brilliant... He hasn't done ANYTHING interesting... Massa got from the back of the grid to 6th in Australia, Fisi from the back to 9th, Jense overtook 10 cars in one race, THAT is interesting... Watching a car overtaking in the first corner and defending was boring... But glory hounders are gonna buy it whether he wins or doesn't just because its 'our' Lewis...
you are in denial son. what you still dont seem to understand is recall how many years it took for newbnando in F1 to get to where he is now...7 years?

Your grasp at F1 is pretty poor if that is an argument :@:2 ... MCLAREN HAVE HAND RAISED HAMILTON, HAMILTON THEN JOINS MCLAREN... Its a bit different to joining a mid field car and getting yourself up that way...

Sorry Iceman but I HAD to reply this dude is the most annyoing person I've ever meet...

As for the race itself I liked it... Good race for some of my boys bad race for the others... Ohh well...

Ohhh and for whoever said the next two tracks are Macca tracks they ain't traditionally you'd have to say they are more Ferrari tracks, they are more like Spa... Brazil should be fair and square...

WDC
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by WDC » 18 Sep 2007, 06:43

wow dark fisico, youve spoken my mind again!
well done...

the race wasnt all that interesting... a geat result but a rather quiet one in contrast to other belgium gps.
the championship hunt is looking good, another result like this one and kimi will be right in it!

it was a sham to see giancarlo retire so early, disapointed in the BMWs here too.

ferrari are now 2007 WCC! sure, it probaly wouldnt happend if mclaren didnt get penalised but still, it shows that ferrari is easily better than the rest of the feild.
Thankyou Schumi you will always have a place in our hearts!
Michael Schumacher- 7 volte Campione del mondo!
SIMPLY THE BEST

geewhiz14
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by geewhiz14 » 19 Sep 2007, 09:25

iceman1 wrote:Kimi's parents are there at Spa :@:2
Fastest laps:
http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpass_ ... t_id=32825
Nice. Were they shown on tv/ photographed? :T:@
Football+Racing+Design+Travel: http://bouncebackabilitrix.wordpress.com
Architecture+Design+Arts&Crafts+Lifestyle: http://marjitecture.wordpress.com

Silver Shadow
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Silver Shadow » 19 Sep 2007, 18:12

I will just say that Hamilton is fast, but so is every other driver on the field (That's why they're driving an F1 car as opposed to something else). The only difference is that Hamilton has a great car. Look at Jacques Villeneuve. He joined Williams when they were THE team and was able to take WDC in his second year. After winning WDC, Renault leaves Williams, and the car isn't fast enough anymore and Villeneuve has to languish towards the rear. I have more respect for Alonso than I do for Hamilton right now because Alonso had to prove himself worthy of driving for McLaren whereas Lewis is quite cocky because he has one of the best cars on the field, guaranteed to him by Ron Dennis ever since he was quite young. If he was able to drive for Spyker, STR or Super Aguri, and be able to consistently bring them points, I would have a lot of respect for Lewis. Until he can prove himself in an inferior car (Like Kimi did in 2004), I don't have a lot of respect for Hamilton.

Still though, great job to the Ferraris, and for the McLarens in coming home! Special mention to Spyker driver Adrian Sutil for not just chasing, but also for defending too!

cheezam
kart driver
kart driver

Post by cheezam » 19 Sep 2007, 18:45

great race and great donut spin , i think he was happy :rule# !! i'm hapy Kimi too !grin!
no form, no subject, only the colour