HAMILTON'S bad luck, again, still in points

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
reyhan
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

HAMILTON'S bad luck, again, still in points

Post by reyhan » 26 Aug 2007, 17:25

Once again the tyre problems hits Hamy but he still maneged to get in points. Great job! !cool!!!!
BMW Power

tvianna
kart driver
kart driver

Re: HAMILTON'S bad luck, again, still in points

Post by tvianna » 26 Aug 2007, 17:52

Bad Luck? Raikkonen had bad luck with two retirements, Massa had bad luck when the team forgot refueling his car in Hungary. Hamilton was lucky, he only lost two points. He could crash, for example. I think he was unlucky in Nurburgring, but not today. :T:@

maltafan
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by maltafan » 26 Aug 2007, 19:31

tvianna wrote:Bad Luck? Raikkonen had bad luck with two retirements, Massa had bad luck when the team forgot refueling his car in Hungary. Hamilton was lucky, he only lost two points. He could crash, for example. I think he was unlucky in Nurburgring, but not today. :T:@
I'm sorry, I do not agree with your reasoning. I hate it when people speak in a biased way.

Hamilton was unlucky that his tyre went bust, as Massa was unlucky when they forgot to refuel his car, same as Kimi was unlucky when his car stopped.

With your same arguments you can also say that Massa, Raikkonen and Alonso were lucky cause they did not crash today. I'm sure that you would have said that Massa was unlucky if His tyre went bust, instead of Hamlton's

donald29
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by donald29 » 26 Aug 2007, 20:15

I think Hamilton was unlucky but he hasn't had bad luck in the same way other drivers hve this season $peace

maltafan
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by maltafan » 26 Aug 2007, 20:19

donald29 wrote:I think Hamilton was unlucky but he hasn't had bad luck in the same way other drivers hve this season $peace
Yes I agree that he was the least unlucky driver this season, out of the top4

Bowsey
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Bowsey » 26 Aug 2007, 22:01

maltafan wrote:
donald29 wrote:I think Hamilton was unlucky but he hasn't had bad luck in the same way other drivers hve this season $peace
Yes I agree that he was the least unlucky driver this season, out of the top4
Totally agree with the both of you, Everyone else has had bad luck when hamilton hasn't, so its all fair now

Dark_Fisico
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dark_Fisico » 26 Aug 2007, 23:00

Yep he had bad luck, it wasn't AS bad as the others seem to have but it was still tough luck... He WAS lucky that he managed to get back to the pitts and not get overtaken by Kovy though !grin! ...

BritBoy
car driver
car driver

Post by BritBoy » 27 Aug 2007, 02:12

&doh
I'm not sure it would have made much difference to the end result but Hamilton is certainly having his fair share of drama. remember the wheel nut incident?

Who says he hasn't had as much bad luck as others?

!grin!

BritBoy
car driver
car driver

Post by BritBoy » 27 Aug 2007, 02:15

&doh
I'm not sure it would have made much difference to the end result but Hamilton is certainly having his fair share of drama. remember the wheel nut incident?

Who says he hasn't had as much bad luck as others?

!grin!

b1cabral
car driver
car driver

Post by b1cabral » 27 Aug 2007, 02:33

Hamilton is a luck guy, but at least one time he would loose

tvianna
kart driver
kart driver

Post by tvianna » 27 Aug 2007, 03:06

maltafan wrote:
tvianna wrote:Bad Luck? Raikkonen had bad luck with two retirements, Massa had bad luck when the team forgot refueling his car in Hungary. Hamilton was lucky, he only lost two points. He could crash, for example. I think he was unlucky in Nurburgring, but not today. :T:@
I'm sorry, I do not agree with your reasoning. I hate it when people speak in a biased way.

Hamilton was unlucky that his tyre went bust, as Massa was unlucky when they forgot to refuel his car, same as Kimi was unlucky when his car stopped.

With your same arguments you can also say that Massa, Raikkonen and Alonso were lucky cause they did not crash today. I'm sure that you would have said that Massa was unlucky if His tyre went bust, instead of Hamlton's
You didn't understand what I meant.
I mean it could have been much worse. When I said he didn't crash it's because when your tyre explodes it's quite normal to crash, but there was a wide run-off area, so he escaped. And his lead in the championship table remains almost the same.
Ok, he was unlucky, but even so I think he had some luck. :T:@

z06_23_45
car driver
car driver

Post by z06_23_45 » 27 Aug 2007, 05:13

Are you kidding me?

Hamilton has been nothing but lucky this season. He crashed at Monaco, but he was LUCKY becuase it was only practice and didn't cost him anything. He crashed at the Nurburgring and again he was LUCKY because it was only in qualifying. Then he's LUCKY enough that he was put back on track by the tractor. Next, the FIA gives him the BS pole in Hungary and penalize Alonso. He has been extremely LUCKY all season long.

criwool
car driver
car driver

Post by criwool » 27 Aug 2007, 06:22

tvianna wrote:
maltafan wrote:

You didn't understand what I meant.
I mean it could have been much worse. When I said he didn't crash it's because when your tyre explodes it's quite normal to crash, but there was a wide run-off area, so he escaped. And his lead in the championship table remains almost the same.
Ok, he was unlucky, but even so I think he had some luck. :T:@
interesting discussion.
if it happen to other driver, could they do as hamilton did?!
syakura 14:7

Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Zack » 27 Aug 2007, 06:44

Hamilton has unlucky with tire failure but lucky to escape barrier and to be in points :angel:
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

GodHatesKimi
kart driver
kart driver

Post by GodHatesKimi » 27 Aug 2007, 12:50

unlucky is your engine going 'BOOM!!' everytime your in the lead.......... ><