ferrari's no.1 for 2007??????????

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.

ferrari's no.1 for 2007??????????

kimi raikkonen
70%
felipe massa
30%

Total votes: 47

shadow_girl26
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: ferrari's no.1 for 2007??????????

Post by shadow_girl26 » 17 Jul 2007, 03:20

For me Kimi is the number 1 driver in Ferrari..... :rule#

VISIT THE SPANISH KIMI RAIKKONEN FORUM: http://z7.invisionfree.com/KimiRaikkonen_Iceman/

Dragan-F1
car driver
car driver

Post by Dragan-F1 » 19 Jul 2007, 14:02

Felipe Massa is much better then Kimi, but Kimi have enormous support by Jean Todt and Luca Cordero di Montezemolo... :frown: In France Todt by pit strategy steal 2-3 seconds from Massa, and this 2-3 seconds gift to Kimi and Kimi was winner of GP France... :(
At Britain, Massa's stall of engine on the grid is deliberately process :(
FORZA MASSA!!!
MASSA #1 DRIVER

reyhan
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by reyhan » 21 Jul 2007, 15:17

Dragan-F1 wrote: Felipe Massa is much better then Kimi, but Kimi have enormous support by Jean Todt and Luca Cordero di Montezemolo... :frown: In France Todt by pit strategy steal 2-3 seconds from Massa, and this 2-3 seconds gift to Kimi and Kimi was winner of GP France... :(
FORZA MASSA!!!
MASSA #1 DRIVER
I couldn't agree with you less! No way that Massa can be no1 in Ferrari, it's his second year with the team and he understands bridgestones better but Kimi is on his run man nothing can stop him and with tomorows win (third in a row) and Hamy's problems his is very close in points, just wait
BMW Power

bjovi
car driver
car driver

Post by bjovi » 21 Jul 2007, 17:23

kimi's return to form is impressive, and massa is on great form too ! but they do have some catching up to do, so should make for an intersting second half to the season

kally

Post by kally » 21 Jul 2007, 19:42

i'm sure in october there will be no doubt.... kimi is far better then felipe 8)@

kally

Post by kally » 21 Jul 2007, 19:43

Dragan-F1 wrote: Felipe Massa is much better then Kimi, but Kimi have enormous support by Jean Todt and Luca Cordero di Montezemolo... :frown: In France Todt by pit strategy steal 2-3 seconds from Massa, and this 2-3 seconds gift to Kimi and Kimi was winner of GP France... :(
FORZA MASSA!!!
MASSA #1 DRIVER

you must be kidin' :@:2 :@:2 "enormous support "...let me remind you that massa's manager is todt's son :S: :p

JesterMaroc
car driver
car driver

Post by JesterMaroc » 21 Jul 2007, 21:26

You gotta be kidding about the Team support for Kimi!!! Kimi has been fighting an uphill battle since he joined the team cause he needed to adjust to a totally different team and Bridgestone tires. Massa was comfortable with both. I believe Kimi has far more raw driving talent than Massa, he only needs to learn to get a little more involved with "his" team. Kimi will befinitely be number one at the end of the year. Massa is already struggling to keep up with the ICEMAN!!!

ferrarifanman
kart driver
kart driver

Post by ferrarifanman » 29 Jul 2007, 22:40

Massa has support from Todt and kimi has more support from Luca.

Felipe is really the fastest driver in F1. He just needs to keep silly mistakes to a bare minimum and show consistency. Everyone has expected him to fall behind Kimi but he has learned from Schumi and Tamed Kimi. There is still plenty more to come from Massa. When he is up front in a race he is unstoppable (except for the few unlucky times).

Kimi shows his pencil thin brilliance every now and then but the Felipe package is a stronger. Right now Massa is no.1 and I expect it to remain so :)

Kimi's high salary isn't justified in my eyes...
ImageImage

gutobr
2007 Prediction League winner
2007 Prediction League winner

Post by gutobr » 30 Jul 2007, 12:22

ferrarifanman wrote:Massa has support from Todt and kimi has more support from Luca.

Felipe is really the fastest driver in F1. He just needs to keep silly mistakes to a bare minimum and show consistency. Everyone has expected him to fall behind Kimi but he has learned from Schumi and Tamed Kimi. There is still plenty more to come from Massa. When he is up front in a race he is unstoppable (except for the few unlucky times).

Kimi shows his pencil thin brilliance every now and then but the Felipe package is a stronger. Right now Massa is no.1 and I expect it to remain so :)

Kimi's high salary isn't justified in my eyes...
I agree with you and let's not forget famous Kimi's bad luck... :T:@
Last edited by gutobr on 30 Jul 2007, 14:54, edited 1 time in total.

ferrarifanman
kart driver
kart driver

Post by ferrarifanman » 30 Jul 2007, 14:16

Yes, Kimi does have bad luck too :(

Massa had his problems at the beginning of the season.
ImageImage

reyhan
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by reyhan » 31 Jul 2007, 19:45

BAD LUCK!!! GERMANY AGAIN &doh
BMW Power

mirek01
kart driver
kart driver

Post by mirek01 » 04 Aug 2007, 15:17

I think there are no number 1 at Ferrari for now. For me this is good that they could fight with each other. They are close together but both have technical problems (too many) with the car. Ferrari must solve this quickly to catch McLaren's . Sometimes faster driver not always wins.

marty
kart driver
kart driver

Post by marty » 04 Aug 2007, 15:50

the fact that massa is taking pointers from schumacher is something id be worried about if i was kimi

lmcsp
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by lmcsp » 11 Aug 2007, 01:29

My opinion on this is that:

There are 22 of the best drivers in the world driving in F1 at the moment .. I think of you put any of the mid-fielders in a front running car they would run at the front - to wit - massa ..

Kimi however, shone in the sauber back in the day - hence Ron paying Pete $14m to release him. Kimi has also shown the he can win or podium in a subclass car [ie: 2003] massa has not.

I think that my view on this is absolutely proven by mclaren this year - as, how else would some rookie be able to keep up with Alonso, no doubt the kid has talent, but, all of them do, or else they wouldnt be in F1

I think that Kimi is the quickest guy out the and the only driver in F1 at the moment who has shown that he can drive the wheels off anything

remember button doing well in 2004 - he only looked good because the "obvious" top teams were dragging the chain, yet Kimi still won a GP that year