BS!!! What the FIA did to Alonso and Mclaren.

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
kurutta
car driver
car driver

Re: BS!!! What the FIA did to Alonso and Mclaren.

Post by kurutta » 08 Aug 2007, 10:31

dacer wrote:
tvianna wrote:I think that the penalty was correct. They are two contenders for the championship and doesn't matter if they are teammates or not. Alonso delayed Hamilton and in to me there is no difference between blocking on the pits or on the track.
then hamilton had to be penalized too, because he stole 1 lap on q3 to Alonso. He did to get one more lap on race, so Alonso would pit before him. Another 5 places penalty for him?
Why does Hamilton need to be penalised? Hamilton didn't block Alonso and prevented him from doing a flying lap. Alonso on the other hand, did.

Can I ask for what reason do you think that FIA was right in penalising Mclaren?

dacer
Donator
Donator

Post by dacer » 08 Aug 2007, 16:05

kurutta wrote:
dacer wrote:
tvianna wrote:I think that the penalty was correct. They are two contenders for the championship and doesn't matter if they are teammates or not. Alonso delayed Hamilton and in to me there is no difference between blocking on the pits or on the track.
then hamilton had to be penalized too, because he stole 1 lap on q3 to Alonso. He did to get one more lap on race, so Alonso would pit before him. Another 5 places penalty for him?
Why does Hamilton need to be penalised? Hamilton didn't block Alonso and prevented him from doing a flying lap. Alonso on the other hand, did.

Can I ask for what reason do you think that FIA was right in penalising Mclaren?
Hamilton stole one lap on q3 to alonso. 1 lap, if hamilton get pole and alonso was second, make hamilton be overtaken on first pit stop. If Alonso get Pole and Hamilton was second, then Hamilton only can fight to get second or maybe third

And I said on other post, Hamilton must be punished by McLaren not FIA, instead Alonso had not to be penalizated by FIA. Remember FIA didn't say which rule alonso break, only penalizated him with 5 position on grid.

If you don't see it clear, then is that you don't want to see.

tvianna
kart driver
kart driver

Post by tvianna » 08 Aug 2007, 17:44

Nobody has to let anyone through, what they can't do is slow down and block other driver on a flying lap. If Hamilton was in front of Alonso in the track is because McLaren let him go out of the pits in the beginning of the Q3 before Alonso, so it was a team mistake.
But that's just what I think.

dacer
Donator
Donator

Post by dacer » 08 Aug 2007, 19:33

tvianna wrote:Nobody has to let anyone through, what they can't do is slow down and block other driver on a flying lap. If Hamilton was in front of Alonso in the track is because McLaren let him go out of the pits in the beginning of the Q3 before Alonso, so it was a team mistake.
But that's just what I think.
Yes but If you look again q3 start, alonso is on the right of hamilton, waiting red light and past hamilton before first turn. And by radio, McLaren said that to both drivers. The hamilton don't let alonso take first place and all history of 6 times mclaren said to hamilton to let alonso pass him and "your f**k**g live"....

roger
kart driver
kart driver

Post by roger » 09 Aug 2007, 10:00

alonso is a world champ and world champs bounce bak (apart from jaques,) so dont worry at the end of the season .. alonso will be holding the trophy saying "3 down, 5 to go"