Hello!

New to F1Zone.net? Why don't you introduce yourself to the community here
Ginger_Canon
car driver
car driver

Hello!

Post by Ginger_Canon » 27 Aug 2012, 16:58

I am a 20 year old American fan who has just recently started watching F1 (this season!) I have been reading Roger White's compendium of every race and have become a very avid fan. I just wish it was easier for an American to watch with decent coverage and commentary!

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Re: Hello!

Post by iceman1 » 27 Aug 2012, 20:54

Hello and Welcome to the forum!

How did you find us?

So what do you think of F1 so far? and who's your favourite driver?

Ginger_Canon
car driver
car driver

Post by Ginger_Canon » 27 Aug 2012, 21:44

iceman1 wrote:Hello and Welcome to the forum!

How did you find us?

So what do you think of F1 so far? and who's your favourite driver?
Someone from reddit's F1 community recommended this sight! I love F1 so far; it really has been a treat watching quali, the pre-show, the race itself, and then the post show. I have pretty hectic weeks, but after a race I always set aside 5-6 hours to watch everything. I've never been a fan of stock car racing, mainly because of the tracks, but with the great variety that F1 provides, in the tracks raced at, the varied driving styles, and the cars themselves, I never get bored watching. As far as my favorite driver, it is for sure Kimi by a long ways. I don't like how much Hamilton whines or how much special consideration Alonso seems to get, but Kimi just seems to love to race and hate to talk!

tderias
PL Manager
PL Manager

Post by tderias » 27 Aug 2012, 22:08

Welcome to the forum. I see you are a Kimi fan, you'll be glad to know you'll find a lot of members who share your passion for the iceman. Enjoy your stay!