FERRARI BIG BOSSES WANT HAMILTON

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
montoya1
car driver
car driver

Re: FERRARI BIG BOSSES WANT HAMILTON

Post by montoya1 » 07 Aug 2007, 21:29

Hamilton owes Mclaren, he would not leave without a serious reason to do so, money wouldn't do it. He won't be on £250k for long at Macca, they aren't stupid!

Flag:##

dazmoffman
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by dazmoffman » 07 Aug 2007, 23:06

I always thought it was every boys drean to drive in a ferrari but i think lewis shouldnt not do it not for any malicious reason just because it would be the right thing to stay at mclaren.

Dark_Fisico
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dark_Fisico » 08 Aug 2007, 07:34

dazmoffman wrote:I always thought it was every boys drean to drive in a ferrari but i think lewis shouldnt not do it not for any malicious reason just because it would be the right thing to stay at mclaren.
Depends, if they are Italian then yes Ferrari... If they are Schumi fans then yes Ferrari... But I think the British drivers hold Macca in the same light the Italians hold Ferrari because they are our most successful team... Plus if they want to be the 'next Senna' then they'll want to go to Macca !grin! ...

Hammy should stay in McLaren, I don't know what I'd do if he went to Ferrari ::oops:; that would be evil... But it was in the Daily Mail so I really am not going to believe it :p they've lied to me so much in time... I'll wait for it to be in the papers over here in Italy first before I get myself too upset !grin! ...

Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Zack » 08 Aug 2007, 08:05

i quite sure Kimi stays @ ferrari till 2009
Massa upto @ 2008 and may be more

Ferrari , Williams..may be BWM too this teams need more humanly character and discipline !
specially no loud mouths :p

"FERRARI BIG BOSSES WANT HAMILTON " - imo its one of stupid rumors
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 08 Aug 2007, 11:45

zack wrote: "FERRARI BIG BOSSES WANT HAMILTON " - imo its one of stupid rumors
Tuttosport is claiming that Ferrari wants Hamilton and are willing to pay 25 million euros to him for next season :@:2

elkima
car driver
car driver

Post by elkima » 08 Aug 2007, 13:42

They are making fun for summer vacaiton @Beer

roger
kart driver
kart driver

Post by roger » 09 Aug 2007, 09:55

if he does go to ferrari (which he wont) they wont want to lose kimi but kimi and lewis will create the same problem that mclaren are having. at the same time they massa and lewis could work but ferrari probably rather the 1st option. but if lewis is getting paid 17 million pounds a year,, he may just settle for number 2 at ferrari. BUT HE WONT BECAUSE MCLAREN IS IN HIS BLOOD AND HE IS F1 TO BE #1

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 10 Aug 2007, 11:35

Jasko
car driver
car driver

Post by Jasko » 10 Aug 2007, 13:28

iceman1 wrote:Even Irv, thinks it won't happen.
http://virginmedia.com/sport/motorsp...ne-columns.php
This link is broken unfortunately :(

I think there's no point in Lewis joining Ferrari. He has a laughable salary right now, but McLaren knows that it's in their best interest to keep Lewis, even if it means paying him $20M or more per year. And it is not obvious to me that he will have the same success at Ferrari that he has now (on the other hand beating Pedro de la Rosa for the McLaren seat is impressive).

newtrex
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by newtrex » 10 Aug 2007, 14:14

I think Hamilton will not go to ferrari near future.... Or may be never... because ferrari already have very good drivers lineup.... and McLaren will not let Hamilton go... may be they will let alonso go but not Hamilton...

WAMozart
car driver
car driver

Post by WAMozart » 29 Aug 2007, 12:25

Hamilton in ferrari? That would be nice:)) I think impossible.

SpykerMF1
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by SpykerMF1 » 29 Aug 2007, 14:06

Nah he won't leave McLaren, without Ron he would probably be in FF or something so he owes him too much.

Also who would Ferrari get rid of? Massa is a far harder worker within the team and is 1 point ahead in the WDC, and Kimi is paid like 10x more than Massa yet to kick him out the team would cause to much uproar due to him being highly paid and highly rated so I don't think Ferrari would risk kicking either out of the team for a few years yet.

tvianna
kart driver
kart driver

Post by tvianna » 29 Aug 2007, 18:57

SpykerMF1 wrote:Nah he won't leave McLaren, without Ron he would probably be in FF or something so he owes him too much.

Also who would Ferrari get rid of? Massa is a far harder worker within the team and is 1 point ahead in the WDC, and Kimi is paid like 10x more than Massa yet to kick him out the team would cause to much uproar due to him being highly paid and highly rated so I don't think Ferrari would risk kicking either out of the team for a few years yet.
I agree 100% with you. :T:@