Join the 2014 F1 Prediction league 
       
It is currently 31 Oct 2014, 07:40

All times are UTC




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Monaco GP - Tipping Results
PostPosted: 01 Jun 2012, 20:28  
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Posts: 25397
Location: North Pole
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
Sorry for the delay. Here are the results for the Monaco Grand Prix.

For this round
The winner is: Elie with 21 points.
In second we have f1freak/I Love Crashes with 20 points.
In third its, hamilton10000/Ferrariman60 with 19 points.

Please check the results and let me know if I did a mistake (I Believe I did :lol:).

Check your score from here: http://www.f1zone.net/formel.php

To check the leader board: http://www.f1zone.net/leaderboard.php

Thank You for playing and don't forget to place your tips for the Canadian Grand Prix.
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati 
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Monaco GP - Tipping Results
PostPosted: 01 Jun 2012, 21:39  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 05 Sep 2009, 18:39
Posts: 1600
Country: France (fr)
Two mistakes:
- last classified finisher was Button http://www.formula1.com/results/season/2012/869/
- the weather was Dry. You can't label it a wet race because only one car attempted a switch to intermediate tyres and the track clearly wasn't wet enough for them as demonstrated by his pace. A race is only considered "Wet" is the rain is significant enough for a majority of cars to use rain tyres appropriately. I remember Turkey 2010 where there were a few spots of rain and it was still considered dry here, because dry tyres prevailed as they did in Monaco.

So I should have 15 points and not 13. And you no longer win, you big cheater! :p

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Monaco GP - Tipping Results
PostPosted: 01 Jun 2012, 22:53  
GP2 Driver

Joined: 04 Aug 2010, 08:06
Posts: 394
Location: Starogard Gdanski, Poland
Country: Poland (pl)
François wrote:
the weather was Dry.

The Race Director called it as wet race. Live Timing showed it as wet race as well. :)
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Monaco GP - Tipping Results
PostPosted: 02 Jun 2012, 07:15  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 05 Sep 2009, 18:39
Posts: 1600
Country: France (fr)
What!

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Monaco GP - Tipping Results
PostPosted: 02 Jun 2012, 07:29  
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Posts: 25397
Location: North Pole
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
François wrote:
Two mistakes:
- last classified finisher was Button http://www.formula1.com/results/season/2012/869/
- the weather was Dry. You can't label it a wet race because only one car attempted a switch to intermediate tyres and the track clearly wasn't wet enough for them as demonstrated by his pace. A race is only considered "Wet" is the rain is significant enough for a majority of cars to use rain tyres appropriately. I remember Turkey 2010 where there were a few spots of rain and it was still considered dry here, because dry tyres prevailed as they did in Monaco.

So I should have 15 points and not 13. And you no longer win, you big cheater! :p

Thanks :thumbsup:

I lost 2 points :<>: take that as a warning :p
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Monaco GP - Tipping Results
PostPosted: 02 Jun 2012, 10:01  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 05 Sep 2009, 18:39
Posts: 1600
Country: France (fr)
You lost two points but I gained nothing. Not sure if it was worth spoiling your party. :fear:

Thanks anyway and see you next round!

p.s. I want the Race Director's head

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Monaco GP - Tipping Results
PostPosted: 02 Jun 2012, 11:22  
Kart Champion
User avatar

Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:09
Posts: 146
Country: Germany (de)
14 points &doh my worst score ever, don't think I can repeat my win from last year


ps. wet race? wtf

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Monaco GP - Tipping Results
PostPosted: 02 Jun 2012, 11:46  
F1 Routinier

Joined: 20 Oct 2010, 08:48
Posts: 3027
iceman1 wrote:
Sorry for the delay. Here are the results for the Spanish Grand Prix.

......

Spanish Grand Prix? :blink:
He, we have conquered Monaco! The Empire where the sun never sets will be back very soon! :p
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Monaco GP - Tipping Results
PostPosted: 02 Jun 2012, 11:49  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 05 Sep 2009, 18:39
Posts: 1600
Country: France (fr)
That's three spanish races on the calendar then!

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Monaco GP - Tipping Results
PostPosted: 02 Jun 2012, 12:05  
GP2 Driver

Joined: 04 Aug 2010, 08:06
Posts: 394
Location: Starogard Gdanski, Poland
Country: Poland (pl)
François wrote:
What!


Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Monaco GP - Tipping Results
PostPosted: 02 Jun 2012, 12:16  
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Posts: 25397
Location: North Pole
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
Mar wrote:
iceman1 wrote:
Sorry for the delay. Here are the results for the Spanish Grand Prix.

......

Spanish Grand Prix? :blink:
He, we have conquered Monaco! The Empire where the sun never sets will be back very soon! :p

:blush:

Sorry but I really don't have time to run this competition. Cformula1 where are you? :(
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Monaco GP - Tipping Results
PostPosted: 02 Jun 2012, 14:52  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 01 Jan 2009, 20:55
Posts: 4678
Country: United States (us)
So, do the top 3 finishers still stand? I'd be psyched to get my first podium since Korea 2010. :p

_________________
Forza Schumi

Forza Jules


Ferrariman60
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB