Kimi Raikkonen returns to F1 with Lotus F1 Team

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
kimiteamlotus
kart driver
kart driver

Re: Kimi Raikkonen returns to F1 with Lotus Renault GP

Post by kimiteamlotus » 22 Apr 2012, 16:58

Thank you sleenster for this video.

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 22 Apr 2012, 17:01

Mar wrote:In RTL, they showed today the little reportage with Kimi and Vettel doing puzzles and playing table football and so on. It was pretty funny, you could easily see how comfortable Räikkönen feels when Vettel is around.

BTW, did somebody else notice how Horner was extremely nice towards Kimi before the podium ceremony? :blink:
Well I thought I saw a hug from Horner and that was about it? Everyone was pretty nice to Rosberg after his first win and to Perez after his first podium.

kimiteamlotus
kart driver
kart driver

Post by kimiteamlotus » 22 Apr 2012, 17:06

Kriss wrote:
kimiteamlotus wrote:http://imgur.com/a/pRN9M
thank you :hug:
You're welcome Kriss. :hug:

Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Mar » 22 Apr 2012, 17:12

sleenster wrote:
Mar wrote:In RTL, they showed today the little reportage with Kimi and Vettel doing puzzles and playing table football and so on. It was pretty funny, you could easily see how comfortable Räikkönen feels when Vettel is around.

BTW, did somebody else notice how Horner was extremely nice towards Kimi before the podium ceremony? :blink:
Well I thought I saw a hug from Horner and that was about it? Everyone was pretty nice to Rosberg after his first win and to Perez after his first podium.
He was chatting with him, asking him about the race and so on while Kimi was with Vettel in the couch and then later also the little tap in the back and so on, while he totally ignored Grosjean (it was his first podium ever). I found it weird because it looked to me more like Whitmarsh or Haug. I didn't know Kimi is friends with Horner.

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 22 Apr 2012, 17:14

Mar wrote:
sleenster wrote:

He was chatting with him, asking him about the race and so on while Kimi was with Vettel in the couch and then later also the little tap in the back and so on, while he totally ignored Grosjean (it was his first podium ever). I found it weird because it looked to me more like Whitmarsh or Haug. I didn't know Kimi is friends with Horner.
Oh I think I saw Kimi and Vettel chatting away too and they totally ignored Grosjean too :lol: The poor dude just got his first podium

reppo
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by reppo » 22 Apr 2012, 17:24

http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/f1/uutiset.s ... mon-kanssa (in Finnish)
Horner said to Kimi: "You had a very strong race", and Kimi answered: "Not strong enough".
And now speculations :zz: What did Horner really mean? Why were they all laughing? Did they use some secret hand signs? ''hmm''
I think Kimi knows a lot of people in the paddock and a lot of people knows him behind the media curtain :) Grosjean is rather new face there and doesn't yet know so many people in different teams.

f194girl
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by f194girl » 22 Apr 2012, 17:32

What a super sunday! As I said yesterday what counts is the sunday! Im so happy for our Kimbo!
Yes I noticed it too that Horner was sooo nice towards Kimi.

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 22 Apr 2012, 18:21

My question to Raikkonen - http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/99095
Q. (Khoda Rawi – F1Arab.com) Kimi, a good result today, but do you think Lotus can keep up the momentum for the next races?

KR: We will try. It's the same story; I have no idea what's going to happen in the next races but the team's been pushing hard to try to improve the car, bringing new parts, but of course they haven't been working as well as we hoped, but anyhow, they are bringing new updates every time when they can. We try to keep pushing and stay up there, but I cannot Page 7 of 7 answer because they are not. That's our aim and that's what we're working for and hopefully it will happen, but who knows how well we can improve or what the others will do. The team is doing good work and we deserve to be here and hopefully we can stay up here in other races also.
You can find a lot of HQ Pictures here: http://www.f1zone.net/news/gallery/2012 ... nggpage=12

donald29
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by donald29 » 22 Apr 2012, 18:22

Good job this weekend Khodr. :thumbsup:

Green Flag
Donator
Donator

Post by Green Flag » 22 Apr 2012, 18:54

Thanks a lot for the interview sleenster! But why do they always have to make that damned ice-cream reference... :lol:

Anelise
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Anelise » 22 Apr 2012, 20:50

iceman1 wrote:My question to Raikkonen - http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/99095
Q. (Khoda Rawi – F1Arab.com) Kimi, a good result today, but do you think Lotus can keep up the momentum for the next races?

KR: We will try. It's the same story; I have no idea what's going to happen in the next races but the team's been pushing hard to try to improve the car, bringing new parts, but of course they haven't been working as well as we hoped, but anyhow, they are bringing new updates every time when they can. We try to keep pushing and stay up there, but I cannot Page 7 of 7 answer because they are not. That's our aim and that's what we're working for and hopefully it will happen, but who knows how well we can improve or what the others will do. The team is doing good work and we deserve to be here and hopefully we can stay up here in other races also.
You can find a lot of HQ Pictures here: http://www.f1zone.net/news/gallery/2012 ... nggpage=12
Great question iceman and thanks!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :cool:

icemaid
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by icemaid » 23 Apr 2012, 01:07

Mar wrote:
sleenster wrote:

owarBTW, did somebody else notice how Horner was extremely nice tds Kimi before the podium ceremony? :blink:
Mar, at one point Horner even wink at Kimi. :lol:
Didn't see the hug though, hope someone put it on youtube. :)

icemaid
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by icemaid » 23 Apr 2012, 01:08

kimiteamlotus wrote:http://imgur.com/a/lAjeB :)
Thanks, great pictures! :cool: