The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by sleenster » 24 Oct 2011, 17:19

Mar wrote:There's a little detail that almost made me cry because I'm a rallying fan:
Contrary to the F1, in the WRC tests are allowed during the season. What very few people know is that, during those tests, when the teams run up and down the same road section, Kimi has comfortably been faster than his team mates... and among them are Sébastien Loeb and Sébastien Ogier, the two fastest drivers in the WRC
:blink:
::oops:; ::oops:; ::oops:;

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 24 Oct 2011, 17:19

Maili85 wrote:
Moominpappa wrote:
Mar wrote:There's a little detail that almost made me cry because I'm a rallying fan:
Contrary to the F1, in the WRC tests are allowed during the season. What very few people know is that, during those tests, when the teams run up and down the same road section, Kimi has comfortably been faster than his team mates... and among them are Sébastien Loeb and Sébastien Ogier, the two fastest drivers in the WRC
I feel like you Mar :hug: :thumbsup:

I have a little hope left, but Kimi has shown for me his potential as rally driver.
Same here but.......I want Kimi at least another year in WRC :blush:
Me too and next year TV visibility is much better than this year. Someone should talk to Todd that he should turn Kimi's head to continue driving in WRC.
I miss a babysitter

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 24 Oct 2011, 17:22

Moominpappa wrote:
Maili85 wrote:
Moominpappa wrote:
I feel like you Mar :hug: :thumbsup:

I have a little hope left, but Kimi has shown for me his potential as rally driver.
Same here but.......I want Kimi at least another year in WRC :blush:
Me too and next year TV visibility is much better than this year. Someone should talk to Todd that he should turn Kimi's head to continue driving in WRC.
:lol:

Well dunno maybe Kimi would continue if he didn´t have to pay?
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

NewF1Boy
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by NewF1Boy » 24 Oct 2011, 17:23

Didn't Leo Turrini said Kimi will be photographed with Williams overalls in this issue? :lol:

We are back to 2009 again. Kimi never said F1 wasn't an option..so :zz:

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 24 Oct 2011, 17:29

Keep in mind that this interview was done a month ago? He might have already signed by now :zz:

miezicat
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by miezicat » 24 Oct 2011, 17:29

thanks sleenster and Mar :hug:

so all he says about next year is that he can't say anything because there's nothing 100% sure? :lol:

NewF1Boy
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by NewF1Boy » 24 Oct 2011, 17:38

sleenster wrote:Keep in mind that this interview was done a month ago? He might have already signed by now :zz:
Who's the source then? The Japanese driver who crashed into the SC?
There are various stories knocking around today about possible driver signings for Formula 1 in 2012. Opportunities are already few and far between with the major players already signed up. At the moment we have Red Bull Racing (Sebastian Vettel, Mark Webber), McLaren (Lewis Hamilton, Jenson Button), Ferrari (Fernando Alonso, Felipe Massa) and Mercedes (Nico Rosberg, Michael Schumacher) all settled. Sauber has confirmed Sergio Perez and Kamui Kobayashi and Team Lotus has announced Heikki Kovalainen and Jarno Trulli. It seems that Force India will soon announce Paul di Resta and Nico Hulkenberg and the latest rumours (not well-sourced, but logical) suggest that Kimi Raikkonen may have signed to race for Williams, alongside Pastor Maldonado.
http://joesaward.wordpress.com/2011/10/ ... t-in-f1-2/

Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Mar » 24 Oct 2011, 17:41

I have the first column ready.

Can we get into trouble if I post it here? Should it go to any section where only users can read it? :huh:

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 24 Oct 2011, 17:47

Mar wrote:I have the first column ready.

Can we get into trouble if I post it here? Should it go to any section where only users can read it? :huh:
We can put it in this section I think, it's for members only. Just open a new topic :)
http://www.f1zone.net/viewforum.php?f=1

iceman1 can move later if it's not in the right place. :p

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 24 Oct 2011, 17:51

What I said. An angel she is...

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 24 Oct 2011, 17:51

Oh btw, I forgot to say :blush: you are awesome Mar!!! :D I really didn't expect you to start translating it

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 24 Oct 2011, 17:53

sleenster wrote:Oh btw, I forgot to say :blush: you are awesome Mar!!! :D I really didn't expect you to start translating it
+1 :hug:
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Mar » 24 Oct 2011, 17:54

1st column already posted :)

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 24 Oct 2011, 17:59

Mar wrote:1st column already posted :)
Woohoo thanks :D :hug:

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 24 Oct 2011, 18:01

It seems to be a great article. This was written by positive feelings. Nice to read. Thanks Mar!
I miss a babysitter