Kimi Raikkonen vs The Rest

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
Dark_Fisico
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: Kimi Raikkonen vs The Rest

Post by Dark_Fisico » 07 Jul 2007, 10:30

I think Kimi has a problem with comunicating what he wants in his car... But now that Ferrari have found what he needs and probably with the help of Kimi they can start making a car FOR Kimi... They would have started with a fast can maybe a little against Kimi's driving style and kept it that way because of his win in Australia, adding that tiny this and that because it was what Massa was telling them... But when it got too pro-Massa Kimi struggled, but I feel now he has a car just for him which is going to mean that Kimi is finally gonna start winning and hopefully one the Ferrari boys will wipe that smug and arragont smile off of Hamiltons face...

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 07 Jul 2007, 17:43

I believe kimi can be World Champion. He may be 4th in championship but he can catch up. He has always proven it.
In 2003, he almost won the championship. Just two points.....
2005, if he had a better car, then it would have been his. And it was a spectacular japan GP that year

Kimmii
car driver
car driver

Post by Kimmii » 08 Jul 2007, 01:03

Yeah! This is the finn! Kimi deserves this championship!

Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Zack » 08 Jul 2007, 05:58

No offense just would like to share kimi's pic
cheers
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

lmcsp
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by lmcsp » 08 Jul 2007, 11:46

Hehe, nice one Zack, Kimi is a pimp!!

IMO that sort of thing is one of the things that I like about Kimi - The way that he doesnt get caught up in the whole "Im better than you" celeb status.

For a man who is in the in the top 20 on the forbes pay rank, you'd never think it by the way he is such a regular guy - It really goes against all the peoples comments on how he is such a robot.

15mins till race start - I had better get in my car and find somewhere to watch it.

HamiltonF1
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by HamiltonF1 » 08 Jul 2007, 14:27

Why are most of the people being negative about Lewis Hamilton is it because he drives at Mclaren and not Ferrari? is it because he is doing great and is number 1 on the drivers championship? I mean if you hate him because he gots all the atention than its really stupid cuz your watching a race from peoples perfromence and he preformce really well.

Lewis Hamilton will win the championship in my opinion.

Dark_Fisico
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dark_Fisico » 08 Jul 2007, 14:49

HamiltonF1 wrote:Why are most of the people being negative about Lewis Hamilton is it because he drives at Mclaren and not Ferrari? is it because he is doing great and is number 1 on the drivers championship? I mean if you hate him because he gots all the atention than its really stupid cuz your watching a race from peoples perfromence and he preformce really well.

Lewis Hamilton will win the championship in my opinion.
My problem with him is he is arrogant... Many times he's said things that are offensive to other drivers (e.g. calling them monkeys) he complains about things (e.g. Monaco) and what is classed as a scruffy performance from other drivers (little tiny mistakes like going too wide) aren't classed as scruffy for him... Plus he continually compares himself or talks about Ayrton Senna... NOONE can be Senna, Senna is Senna, he should consentrate on being the next big thing not the next Senna... I've watched F1 for soooo long now that someone who comes in and gets away with bad mouthing other drivers is really bugging me... I've seen lots of quotes from him saying the GP2 drivers aren't any good, THEY ARE AMAZING!!! Just to BE in something like F1 or GP2 you have to be good, they don't keep people who aren't any good in a team...

If he didn't talk a whole load of c**p day in and day out I might be ok with him... But he doesn't even recognise that he's in a Macca, he seems to make it out that he's SOOOOO much better then EVERYONE but you can't compare someone in a backmarker to a front runner...

Anyway he has enough people kissing his arse, the other drivers need to be protected too...

slim
kart driver
kart driver

Post by slim » 08 Jul 2007, 16:05

i think has the measure of alonso and masssa, but not kimi. he is always so cool under pressure, but kimi laid it on today before his first pit stop and we saw his first significant error if his f1 career. after that he was nowhere, his confidence seemingly shattered by the iceman.

in the end it was the real battle - kimi vs alonso

slim
kart driver
kart driver

Post by slim » 08 Jul 2007, 16:13

Dark_Fisico wrote:
My problem with him is he is arrogant... Many times he's said things that are offensive to other drivers (e.g. calling them monkeys) he complains about things (e.g. Monaco)

... But he doesn't even recognise that he's in a Macca, he seems to make it out that he's SOOOOO much better then EVERYONE but you can't compare someone in a backmarker to a front runner...

Anyway he has enough people kissing his arse, the other drivers need to be protected too...
who did he call a monkey? i got the impression he is respectful of other drivers, so would liek to know.

agree, he is in the best or, at worst, second best car on the grid so he is getting the results that are expected of him. the only thing impressive about him so far is that he hasn't disappointed. oh, and the fact he is doing all this as a rookie! :p

Dark_Fisico
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dark_Fisico » 08 Jul 2007, 17:35

ITV Pre-Monaco interview, he called all the cars behind him monkeys before going on about how Senna was looking out for him...

lucian
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by lucian » 09 Jul 2007, 09:29

@Dark_Fisico : I knew he was arrogant but I would never have thought he would talk so much bull****. I really like Kimi's character a lot more than any other drivers'.

The absolutely best moment of the race in my opinion was when Kimi got close to passing Hamilton. He usually was complaining of how difficult it can be to follow other cars but I'm very excited to see him getting more confident with the car. Yesterday he was amazing.

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 09 Jul 2007, 09:43

Ok Guys :D Relax and Be natural, please we don't Need to be sad abt others comments Hope every1 is Happy bcz we're one Family @Hug @Hug

Well, the finnish commentary men said that Kimi doesn't really like the taste of champange, I think Kimi likes more Koskenkorva and finnish beer, like Karhu or Koff. But anyway, congratulations again Kimi. :T:@

Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Zack » 09 Jul 2007, 10:23

No offense ..just would like to share few more pics

Edit by Iceman1,
some Ladies here dude sorry :p
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

WDC
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by WDC » 09 Jul 2007, 11:32

that bottom picture is really funny... lol

ive seen the others before.

haha...
Thankyou Schumi you will always have a place in our hearts!
Michael Schumacher- 7 volte Campione del mondo!
SIMPLY THE BEST

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 09 Jul 2007, 12:42

@ Zack do u hate kimi :p

He can still win the title it is mathematically possible
But you never know. I'd love to see a Kimi fight back... then see his engine blow in the last round and him losing the championship by a point. :roll: