Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next season?

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
mikhailv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by mikhailv » 02 Mar 2011, 13:05

Linda-Anne wrote:
mikhailv wrote:Kimi was a waste of a ferrari seat after he won the WDC. Ferrari paid him off early as they knew he was wasting their time. He didnt care after he won the WDC and should have left as soon as he won it, saving some of his reputation as to many now, he WAS great but fizzled soon after he won his title.

Teams will always want a former WDC, but no team would pay big money for him after his performances in 2008 and 2009 (regularly outpaced by Felipe). If you compare the desire, fight, aggression and attitude of kimi compared to his rival Alonso, they are 2 different men. One craves more sucess, kimi craved a choc ice. Fast driver he was, but in honesty his 1 title he won is about all he deserved in F1.

And whoever said that they want his name back to sell merchandise made me laugh very hard.
And your posting my friend is making me laugh very loudly indeed :lol:
Mind you we do agree on something...........Alonso and Kimi are indeed two different men :) But for me I will take the one who never complains, never has asked his team boss on the radio to get his team mate who is infront of him to slow down to let him pass, never makes war with his teamate to gain an advantage and of course has never resorted to blackmail to gain an advantage as things were not going his way. I will take Kimi Raikkonen the man over Alonso the impetous spoiled brat any time :)

Kimi didnt take advantage of team orders to secure his 2007 world championship in brazil then? And Blackmail. Do you have evidence of what Alonso said to Ron Dennis in writting? No? Oh right. Blackmail is a ciminal offence. Nobody was arrested for blackmail. No evidence to prove Alonso black mailed ron dennis. no evidence to prove He asked for lewis' car to be underfueled, and on top of that, there is no evidence that Alonso's tyres were fiddled with either or definitve proof that lewis was being favoured. Do we agree on that, that there is no proof to any of these claims above except a man trying to sell a book and media making headlines to sell magazines, and alonso being a prick?

Kimi is rubbish in WRC, its a different discipline and he is failing at it. Kubica im ld to believe before his accident, was pretty handy. Im glad to hear kimi is rallying out of his own pocket. fair play. However, only kimi fans want him back in F1, otherwise he would just be dwinling behind the top 4 drivers in F1 (Alonso, Hammy, jense, Vettel)

Alonso asked for felipe to move out his way. Correct. The team employed team orders fairly. They didnt move massa out the way in australia did they? No. Thought not. Kimi has obviously never benefited from team orders eh :O

Kimi over Alonso any day? Ok. Kimi has race 156 starts, alonso 158. Alonso has 2 WDC to his name, 20 pole positions, 26 wins (25 if discount singapore), 63 podiums, 829 points and 18 fastest laps. Kimi has 1 wc to his name, 16 pole positions, 18 wins, 62 podiums, 579 points and 35 fastest laps. Kimi is a bloody fast driver and was brilliant up until 2006 in my honest opinion. He won the WDC in 2007 thanks to team orders which, should mclaren have implored, would mean kimi never being a WDC. Mclaren suited him, they kept him on a leash. He should easily have won 2008 in my opinion, how he let massa beat him is beyond me, and to be honest, 2003 could have been his year also.

icemaid
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by icemaid » 02 Mar 2011, 13:37

This is too tiresome, same old same old from Kimi bashers...
Many of us went through countless explanations, arguments about what happen to Kimi in those terrible years post-Todt.
Not going to go there again.

And how Kimi let Massa beat him is beyond you? Ah you haven't been watching F1 in 2008 then.
Go ask the F-team.

Alonso is a pr*ck, so are some of his fans.

Linda-Anne
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Linda-Anne » 02 Mar 2011, 19:15

icemaid wrote:This is too tiresome, same old same old from Kimi bashers...
Many of us went through countless explanations, arguments about what happen to Kimi in those terrible years post-Todt.
Not going to go there again.

And how Kimi let Massa beat him is beyond you? Ah you haven't been watching F1 in 2008 then.
Go ask the F-team.

Alonso is a pr*ck, so are some of his fans.
You know Icemaid I couldnt have said it better :)

Mikhailv go find an Alonso appreciation thread where you can talk of your supposed "great one" to your hearts content with like "minded" individuals. Infact thinking about it there is a great thread about Alonso and his "unique way of seeing things and doing them" in another F1 websites forum where you can defend him to you are blue in the face. :O Here we are taliking Rally and Kimi and enjoying the ambience and You will probably find that your "unique and misguided" take on Kimi just isnt to anyones interest. :zz:
Bye bye :wave:

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 02 Mar 2011, 20:31

mikhailv wrote:
Linda-Anne wrote:
mikhailv wrote:Kimi was a waste of a ferrari seat after he won the WDC. Ferrari paid him off early as they knew he was wasting their time. He didnt care after he won the WDC and should have left as soon as he won it, saving some of his reputation as to many now, he WAS great but fizzled soon after he won his title.

Teams will always want a former WDC, but no team would pay big money for him after his performances in 2008 and 2009 (regularly outpaced by Felipe). If you compare the desire, fight, aggression and attitude of kimi compared to his rival Alonso, they are 2 different men. One craves more sucess, kimi craved a choc ice. Fast driver he was, but in honesty his 1 title he won is about all he deserved in F1.

And whoever said that they want his name back to sell merchandise made me laugh very hard.
Mind you we do agree on something...........Alonso and Kimi are indeed two different men :) But for me I will take the one who never complains, never has asked his team boss on the radio to get his team mate who is infront of him to slow down to let him pass, never makes war with his teamate to gain an advantage and of course has never resorted to blackmail to gain an advantage as things were not going his way. I will take Kimi Raikkonen the man over Alonso the impetous spoiled brat any time :)

Kimi didnt take advantage of team orders to secure his 2007 world championship in brazil then? And Blackmail. Do you have evidence of what Alonso said to Ron Dennis in writting? No? Oh right. Blackmail is a ciminal offence. Nobody was arrested for blackmail. No evidence to prove Alonso black mailed ron dennis. no evidence to prove He asked for lewis' car to be underfueled, and on top of that, there is no evidence that Alonso's tyres were fiddled with either or definitve proof that lewis was being favoured. Do we agree on that, that there is no proof to any of these claims above except a man trying to sell a book and media making headlines to sell magazines, and alonso being a prick?

Kimi is rubbish in WRC, its a different discipline and he is failing at it. Kubica im ld to believe before his accident, was pretty handy. Im glad to hear kimi is rallying out of his own pocket. fair play. However, only kimi fans want him back in F1, otherwise he would just be dwinling behind the top 4 drivers in F1 (Alonso, Hammy, jense, Vettel)

Alonso asked for felipe to move out his way. Correct. The team employed team orders fairly. They didnt move massa out the way in australia did they? No. Thought not. Kimi has obviously never benefited from team orders eh :O

Kimi over Alonso any day? Ok. Kimi has race 156 starts, alonso 158. Alonso has 2 WDC to his name, 20 pole positions, 26 wins (25 if discount singapore), 63 podiums, 829 points and 18 fastest laps. Kimi has 1 wc to his name, 16 pole positions, 18 wins, 62 podiums, 579 points and 35 fastest laps. Kimi is a bloody fast driver and was brilliant up until 2006 in my honest opinion. He won the WDC in 2007 thanks to team orders which, should mclaren have implored, would mean kimi never being a WDC. Mclaren suited him, they kept him on a leash. He should easily have won 2008 in my opinion, how he let massa beat him is beyond me, and to be honest, 2003 could have been his year also.
You know what, i shall save my slack for Alonso and a troll like you for some other day. As for your stinky opinion on Rally, let me just say that do come out of your nappies and we can discuss rally any further, that too provided you drill some sense up in there before coming back here.
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

mikidutzame
car driver
car driver

Post by mikidutzame » 03 Mar 2011, 00:32

mikhailv wrote:
Linda-Anne wrote:

"I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes, love is all around me, and so the feeling grows" tananana nanana
If I were to analise you psychologically, I would say you are in love with kimi....at least you behave like that. and you are devastated that you are invisible to him....

I don't know what to say, but I have a feeling no one here gives a damn rats ass what you think. pardon my French.... :wave: