The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by Vida » 26 Jan 2011, 13:40

thanks kriss and luie

Julia
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Julia » 26 Jan 2011, 15:20

luieluv wrote:
Team Ice1 Racing

Fast Facts :

Based:Versailles, France

Established:2011

Team Principal:Benoit Nogier

Current Car:Citroen DS3 WRC

Driver : Kimi Raikkonen

link:
http://www.wrc.com/drivers-and-teams/te ... /?teamid=2

thank you Luie for finding this! :shhh: sounds like wrc.com people actually have picked up the phone to get things right in the article from yesterday and about the team... and thank you wrc.com for our daily dose of Kiminews! :lol:

... and Elenas pink car was just wow!!

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 26 Jan 2011, 15:23

Julia wrote:
luieluv wrote:
Team Ice1 Racing

Fast Facts :

link:

thank you Luie for finding this! :shhh: sounds like wrc.com people actually have picked up the phone to get things right in the article from yesterday and about the team... and thank you wrc.com for our daily dose of Kiminews! :lol:

This again draws towards concluding that Red Bull surely would be a part of Kimi / Ice1 Racing / Citroen deal. Just would like to know in what proportion though.
And it also mentions that kimi has got financial backing from Finland. So now just wondering who it could be apart from DNA which is supposed to be not so big enough a sponsor for kimi
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Julia
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Julia » 26 Jan 2011, 15:32

luieluv wrote:
Julia wrote:
luieluv wrote:
Team Ice1 Racing

Fast Facts :

link:

This again draws towards concluding that Red Bull surely would be a part of Kimi / Ice1 Racing / Citroen deal. Just would like to know in what proportion though.
And it also mentions that kimi has got financial backing from Finland. So now just wondering who it could be apart from DNA which is supposed to be not so big enough a sponsor for kimi
does t... I just thought the opposit when there was just a mention of sponsors from Finland... yeah I also remember that .. was it moomi who said that it is a small company? they probably have got neutral sponsors we never heard about?!

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 26 Jan 2011, 15:34

yeah I´m with you Julia! It just says that he got sponsor from Finland! So I conclude that RB is gone
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

Loiste
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Loiste » 26 Jan 2011, 18:02

Mar wrote: I have not heard him yet talking about what he expects from Petter or van Merksteijn.
Merkstejn will be behind Kimi. He has even less rally experience..

SpaMaster
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by SpaMaster » 26 Jan 2011, 18:45

Thanks, luie.

Why would Kimi have sponsors only from Finland? He is quite popular internationally. I would expect him to get some international sponsors easily.

I think Monster would be all over him if not for Red Bull Citroen connection.
Curious case of Kimi Raikkonen..

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 26 Jan 2011, 18:51

Julia wrote:
luieluv wrote:
Julia wrote:
luieluv wrote:
Team Ice1 Racing

Fast Facts :

link:

does t... I just thought the opposit when there was just a mention of sponsors from Finland... yeah I also remember that .. was it moomi who said that it is a small company? they probably have got neutral sponsors we never heard about?!
Yep, DNA is a small company but it has made a deal with google. I dont still think they can sponsor Kimi with big amounts of money.

Julia
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Julia » 26 Jan 2011, 22:14

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:yeah I´m with you Julia! It just says that he got sponsor from Finland! So I conclude that RB is gone
... mmmm sounds very much that Kimis main sponsormoney is "neutral" sponsormoney from Finland and RB/internationall money has got a smaller roll in the pot. But then again if thats the case I think his budget is on much healthier ground when its not a make or brake with one big sponsor....

... but then again there are also hints that they continuing and logic says that RB wants to keep Kimi in their stable but with what sum of money, thats the question ( I mean they are even continuing as personal sponsors to sandell even if Hänninen is their driver in RBR) ... by the sound of it atleast Kimis camp is playing down the roll of RB at the moment (hard to believe that wrc.com has written the team-presentation without asking Kimis management what they are suppose to write there).

at the moment Im just happy that they've got together a budget (with or without RB money) and that Kimi is continuing driving! :O I was more stressed about THE RB money when it wasnt clear If they could make it without it but now when I know they have a budget then its not as big make or brake anymore (atleast to me) ofcourse it would be nice if they continued but its not the end of the world if they dont...
Last edited by Julia on 26 Jan 2011, 22:22, edited 1 time in total.

Julia
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Julia » 26 Jan 2011, 22:20

apple wrote:
Julia wrote:
luieluv wrote:
Julia wrote:
luieluv wrote:

does it... I just thought the opposite when there was just a mention of sponsors from Finland... yeah I also remember that .. was it moomi who said that it is a small company? they probably have got neutral sponsors we never heard about?!
Yep, DNA is a small company but it has made a deal with google. I dont still think they can sponsor Kimi with big amounts of money.
thanx for confirming that Apple!

then we remembered it right... about Google: its not exactly in their policy to sponsor sport even if they definitely has the money, they don't need to use sponsoring as a marketing toll.. they have much better tools.

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 27 Jan 2011, 03:11

From Autosport:

:lol: at Quesnel's comment about taking money from Kimi's pocket

hiroshideath113
kart driver
kart driver

Post by hiroshideath113 » 27 Jan 2011, 04:20

Hi sleenster,
Thank you for the information.
Looks like it's true that Kimi won't drive at Sardinia...
Sardinia is really nice place, and travel to Sardinia should have been the best excuse to take my wife for the event...
I need to re-consider which event I will go, maybe Finland, but not sure at this moment...

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 27 Jan 2011, 04:25

sleenster wrote:From Autosport:

:lol: at Quesnel's comment about taking money from Kimi's pocket
thanks sleen.
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

amoljoshi
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by amoljoshi » 27 Jan 2011, 06:47

Hey Guys! :wave:

Just wanted to bring to you notice that ice1racing.fi website is updating itself.

Now we can also see some sponsors logo.. I can recognize 'Shell' Logo and these is few things written in Finnish.
Would be great if some1 translates it.. Wolfie? Momo?

If u have n`t realized about the user name/password thing which pops out if u try ice1racing.fi yet. Then just put ice/ice in both the text boxes..
Google translate is not working because they have this pop up... :blink:

P.S: I have been around, never left watching this forum. But these days it got difficult to post every now and then.. But I`m around.. :cool:

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 27 Jan 2011, 06:52

amoljoshi wrote:Hey Guys! :wave:

Just wanted to bring to you notice that ice1racing.fi website is updating itself.

Now we can also see some sponsors logo.. I can recognize 'Shell' Logo and these is few things written in Finnish.
Would be great if some1 translates it.. Wolfie? Momo?

If u have n`t realized about the user name/password thing which pops out if u try ice1racing.fi yet. Then just put ice/ice in both the text boxes..
Google translate is not working because they have this pop up... :blink:

P.S: I have been around, never left watching this forum. But these days it got difficult to post every now and then.. But I`m around.. :cool:
Thanks for the info! :)

There's no real content on the site yet, all the text on the site is actually just placeholder text (lorem ipsum etc etc)