The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by sleenster » 24 Jan 2011, 22:21

Original source from Le Figaro:
Ogier does not regret Raikkonen (as his teammate)
The goals themselves are still the same as a few months ago. Citroen will aim for nothing less than the two titles, Drivers and Constructors. "We worked hard this winter to erase all the imperfections of the car at the beginning of its development. I'm pretty happy with what I have currently. We will see the first verdict in Sweden even though it is not necessarily the land where the DS3 will be the most comfortable. I am concerned, no more and no less than usual. This is the case before each season," said Sebastien Loeb, whose title will be coveted by the rookie, Ogier. Ogier was also obliged to make a brief update on the supposed rivalry between the two drivers: "There is no problem between us. There is a sporting rivalry, which is logical in a competition. I think that outside of the race, we get on well. Our relations in any case is better than with Kimi Raikkonen, with whom, last year, I never exchanged a single word."
http://www.lefigaro.fr/auto-moto/2011/0 ... deesse.php

Julia wrote: hmmm... Have to say that they didnt exactly look like they where having much in common... and sometmes I wondered where Ogier was hiding when you saw pictures of Kimi & Kaj and Julian... What is it with all Kimis ex-team-mates when they have to come out and complain that Kimi didn't talk with them... it takes two to talk!
+1 :lol:

mikidutzame
car driver
car driver

Post by mikidutzame » 24 Jan 2011, 23:04

Auni wrote:Oh, sorry it didn't work fist time. :roll:: But here we are!

sorry guys but reminds me of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k

SpaMaster
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by SpaMaster » 25 Jan 2011, 02:05

Pink Kimi! :rofl:

Who says Kimi can't do PR? Watch when he puts his mind to it. :lol:
Curious case of Kimi Raikkonen..

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 25 Jan 2011, 07:29

ROFL at the pic!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

F1note
kart driver
kart driver

Post by F1note » 25 Jan 2011, 07:51

Loeb and Raikkonen tipped for Le Mans
News24th January 2011
By Giles Wade

Seven-time World Rally Champion Sebastien Loeb has been tipped to return to the Le Mans 24 Hours this year: an event that he has already contested twice, with a best result of second place in 2006.

Loeb came close to a Le Mans seat in 2010 with Peugeot, before deciding to prioritise his World Rally Championship campaign and testing commitments with the new Citroen DS3 WRC.

Now though, with Loeb likely to retire from rallying at the end of 2011 – especially if he wins the title again – the 36-year-old is looking at his racing future for 2012 and beyond.

With the Le Mans 24 Hours scheduled for 11-12 June this year, between the rallies of Argentina and Greece, Loeb would have time to take part in the endurance classic – which is not always possible due to the demands of the WRC calendar.

Former Grand Prix Champion Kimi Raikkonen – who will contest 10 rallies this year in a Citroen DS3 WRC – is also keen to race at Le Mans. Discussions have taken place with Citroen’s sponsor Red Bull about the possibility of running a Peugeot 908 in Red Bull colours at Le Mans; with the two rally stars among the driver line-up.

Raikkonen will only miss the rallies of Mexico, Italy and Argentina this year, although more rounds could be forthcoming if extra budget is secured.
http://www.maxrally.com/news/entry/loeb ... r_le_mans/

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 25 Jan 2011, 08:22

sleenster wrote:Original source from Le Figaro:
Ogier does not regret Raikkonen (as his teammate)
The goals themselves are still the same as a few months ago. Citroen will aim for nothing less than the two titles, Drivers and Constructors. "We worked hard this winter to erase all the imperfections of the car at the beginning of its development. I'm pretty happy with what I have currently. We will see the first verdict in Sweden even though it is not necessarily the land where the DS3 will be the most comfortable. I am concerned, no more and no less than usual. This is the case before each season," said Sebastien Loeb, whose title will be coveted by the rookie, Ogier. Ogier was also obliged to make a brief update on the supposed rivalry between the two drivers: "There is no problem between us. There is a sporting rivalry, which is logical in a competition. I think that outside of the race, we get on well. Our relations in any case is better than with Kimi Raikkonen, with whom, last year, I never exchanged a single word."
http://www.lefigaro.fr/auto-moto/2011/0 ... deesse.php

Julia wrote: hmmm... Have to say that they didnt exactly look like they where having much in common... and sometmes I wondered where Ogier was hiding when you saw pictures of Kimi & Kaj and Julian... What is it with all Kimis ex-team-mates when they have to come out and complain that Kimi didn't talk with them... it takes two to talk!
+1 :lol:
I have to say too I dont get along with Kimi very well, because I havent changed a word with him, ever. :roll::

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 25 Jan 2011, 09:27

can someone please translate this :

http://idealisiv.blog.nepsport.hu/archi ... _Raikknen/
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

luviceman
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by luviceman » 25 Jan 2011, 09:50

luieluv wrote:can someone please translate this :

here is google translation...
Spoiler:
No, but it seemed to Kimi Raikkonen?

We will continue the series, is still a marginal, but many employees, millions of fans trying to form an opinion on issues which divide, which has been opposed to the traditional sportmédiumok were helpless. To get started, Schumacher has cracked the mystery, and then analyzed the issues szentháromságtani Senna, Schumacher and Alonso for - but now I come to the java-factor interpretation of Raikkonen. Have fun and good discussion!

Begin to make friends with the idea: Kimi Raikkonen will no longer return to Formula-1-in. It seems he found his place, the media, which really feels good - therefore, no intention of silencing himself again megmérettetni lies, intrigues and championship. Kerteljünk not, say this: the Formula-1 was able to it, and squandered over the last decade, one of the most brilliant talents, not incidentally, in no particular personality who was able to shed light on the human side of sport, in addition to being almost completely made of mechanically job. But who is to blame?

It would be easy to say that the Ferrari. Many thought that Kimi will be a worthy successor to Schumacher Maranello, the Scuderia can stay with him and the path to success - the latter definition, I identify myself completely, but the sentence beginning in early 2007 has raised doubts in me. We have to admit, is not Kimi is the kind of rider who maintains a huge munkamoráljával behind the team. He does his job, tells what you want, and if you receive this, you will quickly be able to drive the car fast dirt - but the team, motivating and emotional development is not the strength of constraints. Kimi is a real old-fashioned racer, who was not interested in the slightest sense of marketing, do not make friends, not doing anything else, just go to the factory and tell what you want - and then perform. Why? Kimi is simply because they do not understand anything else, only to drive fast as hell.

This is no matter how you look, there are now enough to be someone really great students. Length could speculate whether this new style is good or not, whether or not followed, but the facts remain facts: right now is not fast enough to drive the car, a good pilot must have a much more sophisticated knowledge in order to achieve the dreams.

Kimi, however, was unable to rise to the challenge, which of course is only partly his fault. Style, not a result of an overly passionate habitusából type of talent and genius of his troops is even more isolated. Ron Dennisszel a lot of discussion was at McLaren, partly because the technique bajnokesélyes wokingiak were unable to put under and, secondly, because Dennis (rightly) for some Consequences, and demanded intelligence versenyzésébe Raikkonen. There is, however, that he is poorly measured up: Raikkonen is very easy to compete - you want to win, at all, and it simply does not arise, that should slow down in certain situations. Ten to hundreds of thousands of fans and posed for the love of this kind of attitude, but this is largely due to the fact that only one championship parade in the cabinet.

Kimi I made the mistake of his career, when it contracted to Ferrari. In the post-Schumacher era of great personalities, that he and Alonso also incredibly bad decision in 2007 - virtually swapped between the teams. Alonso is already baked in a very young age that the Ferrari is the place, while Kimi was difficult to imagine such a passionate environment. Her first season with the passionate support of Jean Todt pulled together a world title (that and then how and why, it is a separate theory), then the departure of the French disappeared. Raikkonen because a vital element of trust. Neither can exist without trust, you should feel that her team is working with him, and he wants to success - even if he is not willing to do anything else, therefore, like to drive fast dirt. Todt disappeared from the departure of trust, maranellóiaknál less talented, but the Italian has been driving sticks into the hands of professionals - and they have not been able to find a common voice, the Finnish champion. Kimi is not out in 2008, it received Massától because the team wanted to push him: quite simply, Raikkonen had no desire to compete again at Ferrari, it seemed a lot of expression. Did not feel the confidence he felt that he was the team üdvöskéje not observed in the opinion - and this was enough to take away the incentive for a lifetime of the whole Formula 1 esditől.

And of course there is the not insignificant detail is that Kimi has fulfilled his dream in 2007, and became champion. Legyintenek many people, if anyone in this case known as motivational problems, and who ever won anything, he knows that victory is quickly replaced by the post-rapture into the void. Kimi And it's been in Formula 1 in the surrounding felhajtásból, the fact that it does not leave her a minute of receipt of the press. Many people questioned the legitimacy of the league title, he complained that only the McLarens battle thanks to the success of the home. Kimi is simply lost to discourage - and in this whole Formula-1 is defective, the media, the rules, the media sharks as well.

Because it is a great talent, in all circumstances as Raikkonen is F1's needs - especially in the current times of Famine. Vettel, Hamilton, Alonso and exceptional talent, but they did very well in the new age sons have been racing for almost kitenyésztve, was mechanically treated in the media, the fans are mechanical, not doing anything that might imperil them in risky situations. They are fast, talented, but lack of individuality, self-will, the individual freedom - which predesztinálhatná them to thirty or forty years later, remembering it as a gritty shooters. Wherever you look, Kimi in the art of living one of the last Formula 1 who is emotionally very experienced in racing, who does not like being limited to his own thoughts were about his life - and not necessarily all of the Formula-1-approximated by the side. If you wanted to put it into the hopper, then felöntött, and not a bit interested in what it filters down to the media. He did not want to seem perfect because it was not for ever.

Today, it seems, has found his place - sad for us that this had to leave the Formula-1. The rally, however, he is arguably the medium: for example, I often feel literally changed careers Sébastien Loebbel. The French rekordbajnok precision, discipline in today's F1 was indeed a very big results predesztinálhatná, while Kimi laxity rather be winning the rally. And yes, there is a flying Finnish dirt fast. Not only would the trees along the way ...

end.

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 25 Jan 2011, 10:15

the google translation is a joke, I try to do it

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 25 Jan 2011, 10:20

Kriss wrote:

Thanks in advance Kriss :hug:

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 25 Jan 2011, 10:29

sleenster wrote:
Kriss wrote:

+ 1. Also Kriss, i would like to know who has written this piece of article. Whether he or she is a fan or a reporter or what?
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

luviceman
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by luviceman » 25 Jan 2011, 10:53

thank you, Kriss :hug: it's a long article. we really appreciate your support!!!

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 25 Jan 2011, 11:04

luieluv wrote:
sleenster wrote:
Kriss wrote:

+ 1. Also Kriss, i would like to know who has written this piece of article. Whether he or she is a fan or a reporter or what?
I don't know who King Jack is but he writes his blogs in the biggest daily sport newspaper in Hungary.

Kittina
kart driver
kart driver

Post by Kittina » 25 Jan 2011, 11:40

Kriss wrote:
luieluv wrote:
sleenster wrote:
Kriss wrote:

I don't know who King Jack is but he writes his blogs in the biggest daily sport newspaper in Hungary.

It's a hungarian article:

'Where is Kimi Räikkönen?'
It's about Kimi's life from the beggining: The Räikkönen's factor in the interpretation.

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 25 Jan 2011, 12:43

Just a thought that Red Bull would still be closely attached to kimi raikkonen. There were couple of news that affirm my thought. Firstly yesterday Quessnel introduced other sponsors and said that Red Bull and Total would continue with them and their citroen family which also include the privateers. And now the le mans report. I feel Red Bull wont let go off kimi so easily.