Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next season?

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by luieluv » 10 Jan 2011, 19:13

thanks again wolfie..
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Mar » 10 Jan 2011, 19:14

Thanks a lot for the translations, girls! :hug:

Julia
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Julia » 10 Jan 2011, 19:21

so for the curiosity, did somebody google ice1racing?

http://www.moneyhouse.ch/en/p/armin-vogt

did i ge it right? its registered 21.12.2010? is this a new one?
ICE1Racing Ltd (ICE1Racing AG) (ICE1Racing SA), in Baar, CH-170.3.035.235-8, Dorfstrasse 16, 6341 Baar, Aktiengesellschaft (Neueintragung).
Statutes date: 07.12.2010.
Aim: Organisation und Durchführung von Rennsportveranstaltungen im Bereich Motocross, Akquisition und Betreuung der Rennteams bzw. Rennfahrer, Beteiligung an Rennsportveranstaltungen, Akquisition von Sponsoren, Durchführung von PR-, Incentive-und Hospitalitymassnahmen sowie Beratung bei Werbekonzepten und Entwicklungsprojekten; vollständige Zweckumschreibung gemäss Statuten.
Share capital: CHF 650'000.00. Liberierung
Share capital: CHF 650'000.00.
Shares: 650 Namenaktien zu CHF 1'000.00.
Publication organ: SHAB. Die Mitteilungen an die Aktionäre erfolgen durch Brief oder Telefax an die im Aktienbuch verzeichneten Adressen.
Peoples registration: Kuvaja, Riku, finnischer Staatsangehöriger, in Kauniainen (FI), Präsident des Verwaltungsrates, mit Einzelunterschrift; Vogt, Armin, von Wangen SZ, in Zürich, Mitglied des Verwaltungsrates, mit Einzelunterschrift; Lienhard AG Revisions-& Steuerrechtspraxis (CH-020.3.907.041-0), in Zürich, Revisionsstell

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 10 Jan 2011, 19:24

Linda-Anne wrote:Thanks Nikki and Apple for the translations, I am really pleased Kimi is staying with Citroen and feel he will do at least 12 of the rallies this season I still feel Red Bull may be planning some kind of smaller personal deal with Kimi but its Kimi who is not so keen on that one. Hate to say it for the folks who wanted him back in F1 but my reading I did for his birthday seems to be comming right.
Hugs to everyone and lets all have a great WRC 2011 :hug: :thumbsup: Flag:##
Thank you girls for the translations! :hug:

I agree with you Linda, I am very happy Kimi stayed with Citroen! I guess it´s better for him to maintain his work with the guys he already knows after one year! Wow!!! Time flies!!! :)
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

Julia
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Julia » 10 Jan 2011, 19:31

and they seem to have started with this already 8.11.2010

atleast the http://www.ice1racing.fi adress is registered that date... so when is he going to announce the finnish motorkrossteam that that is rumored? do they maybe have some same sponosors? i want to know more now!

beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by beefree88 » 10 Jan 2011, 19:31

Julia wrote:so for the curiosity, did somebody google ice1racing?

ICE1Racing Ltd (ICE1Racing AG) (ICE1Racing SA), in Baar, CH-170.3.035.235-8, Dorfstrasse 16, 6341 Baar, Aktiengesellschaft (Neueintragung).
Aim: Organisation und Durchführung von Rennsportveranstaltungen im Bereich Motocross, Akquisition und Betreuung der Rennteams bzw. Rennfahrer, Beteiligung an Rennsportveranstaltungen, Akquisition von Sponsoren, Durchführung von PR-, Incentive-und Hospitalitymassnahmen sowie Beratung bei Werbekonzepten und Entwicklungsprojekten; vollständige Zweckumschreibung gemäss Statuten.
Publication organ: SHAB. Die Mitteilungen an die Aktionäre erfolgen durch Brief oder Telefax an die im Aktienbuch verzeichneten Adressen.
Peoples registration: Kuvaja, Riku, finnischer Staatsangehöriger, in Kauniainen (FI), Präsident des Verwaltungsrates, mit Einzelunterschrift; Vogt, Armin, von Wangen SZ, in Zürich, Mitglied des Verwaltungsrates, mit Einzelunterschrift; Lienhard AG Revisions-& Steuerrechtspraxis (CH-020.3.907.041-0), in Zürich, Revisionsstell
Actually : 07.12.2010.
Wow!
That's Kimi's new team! The one that he reportedly founded last year. Apparently it covers lots of racing related things, not just motocross
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 10 Jan 2011, 19:37

I've translated it with free translation it says: Regulation data: 07.12.2010 ?

Boudica
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Boudica » 10 Jan 2011, 19:39

Thanks for the translations! :hug:

Now it would be interesting to know how the whole deal with Ice1 racing works. If it is the new Citroen jr team, then why the Kimi centric name.

It is great to see that Kimi will be at rally Sweden! Flag:##

beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by beefree88 » 10 Jan 2011, 19:49

Boudica wrote:Thanks for the translations! :hug:

Now it would be interesting to know how the whole deal with Ice1 racing works. If it is the new Citroen jr team, then why the Kimi centric name.

According the document Julia found, Kimi founded a company named ICE1Racing Ltd.
Aim: organization and conduct of racing events in motocross, acquisition and support of the racing teams and race drivers, participating in racing events, acquisition of sponsors, implementation of promotional, incentive and hospitality activities and providing advice on advertising concepts and development projects; whole purpose of description according to statutes.
So apparently they registed the company in a way so he can use it as a base for motocross racing, and to enter as a privateer to WRC. I'm not sure how that'll connect to Citroen. I guess they kinda hire the facilities, personnel, car etc, much like M-Sport does with Ford
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"

Boudica
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Boudica » 10 Jan 2011, 19:50

beefree88 wrote:

Wow!
That's Kimi's new team! The one that he reportedly founded last year. Apparently it covers lots of racing related things, not just motocross
Wow indeed! That means the clues as to what Kimi would be doing or rather where he would be driving has been right in front of us all of this time. :p

Boudica
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Boudica » 10 Jan 2011, 20:00

beefree88 wrote:
Boudica wrote:Thanks for the translations! :hug:

According the document Julia found, Kimi founded a company named ICE1Racing Ltd.
Aim: organization and conduct of racing events in motocross, acquisition and support of the racing teams and race drivers, participating in racing events, acquisition of sponsors, implementation of promotional, incentive and hospitality activities and providing advice on advertising concepts and development projects; whole purpose of description according to statutes.
So apparently they registed the company in a way so he can use it as a base for motocross racing, and to enter as a privateer to WRC. I'm not sure how that'll connect to Citroen. I guess they kinda hire the facilities, personnel, car etc, much like M-Sport does with Ford
Okay thanks for the part translation!

It is all very interesting, it could be like M-Sport, I would certainly like to know more about it.

beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by beefree88 » 10 Jan 2011, 20:01

Apparently Kimi had quite a busy year aside of rally too

Julia
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Julia » 10 Jan 2011, 20:04

Boudica wrote:
beefree88 wrote:

Wow!
Wow indeed! That means the clues as to what Kimi would be doing or rather where he would be driving has been right in front of us all of this time. :p
... and when you realize they registered the www.ice1racing.fi adress 8.11.2010 -> two months ago, they have been working with this for very long time .... is there something else we have missed?

beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by beefree88 » 10 Jan 2011, 20:08

Julia wrote:
Boudica wrote:
beefree88 wrote:

Wow!
... and when you realize they registered the http://www.ice1racing.fi adress 8.11.2010 -> two months ago, they have been working with this for very long time .... is there something else we have missed?
I'm pretty sure that we know only bits and pieces of what Kimi does or plans.

saif
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by saif » 10 Jan 2011, 20:18

Kriss wrote:

I've translated it with free translation it says: Regulation data: 07.12.2010 ?

7th December is an auspicious date. Kimi drove F1 car (Sauber) for the first time on 7th December 2000 and he collected his championship trophy on 7th December 2007.
Whats the purpose of life? Is Life Just A Game? Find out the answers: http://www.OneReason.org/

http://www.twitter.com/saifsultan