The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Boudica
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by Boudica » 17 Nov 2010, 00:56

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:
sleenster wrote:I wonder how Alonso is feeling right now....probably the same :zz: :lol:

couldn´t care less about alonso :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw the vettel hype is already beginning to get on my nerves :confused:

guess that I´m more happy about Alonso losing the title than Vettel winning it!
:lol:

Funny enough I am kinda feeling the same. I like Vettel, I properly like him more then most of the other drivers. I am really happy that he has won but he's also still got a lot to prove. He made hard work of the championship in what was for most part of the season the best car by far, and he still cant really overtake. Yeah he is young and he will properly still improve, but he also still has to prove that he is really a top tier driver in my opinion.

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 17 Nov 2010, 09:40

I hope for his and his fans sake that RB don't coddle him to death like Flavio did Fred and make him an arrogant prick too.

Just saw the "finger" move. I actually would have laughed had Petrov stopped the car and put a Russian beatdown on Fred. :n He's like a hormonal woman, acts before he thinks. Not so unlike the rest of the grid....

Kyle Busch go to F1! These current pansies wouldn't know what hit them!
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 17 Nov 2010, 11:33

Redstorm,

you are one of the few fred supporters with a sense of humor. Hope you're not mad at me for the jinx I had on him, though :hug: I was really sure he would have won it and that was what made the difference, IMHO. Bring on next year...oh, I am already suffering from withdrawal symptoms! :blink:
The JINX

SpaMaster
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by SpaMaster » 18 Nov 2010, 06:03

Hi Brenda, your issue is not with Alonso, it is only with Ferrari. So, redstorm should not mind it too much. :wink:
Curious case of Kimi Raikkonen..

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 18 Nov 2010, 09:45

No issues with ya Brenda. The fastest CAR won and props to Newey for his creation. I'm just not a blind fanboy and can see Teflonso for who he is, all the time. Now we will see if DM and Horner stroke Seb the same way Flavio did Fred.

Ferrari's problem is the same with most companies now. They only think of the top few blocks on the pyramid and don't realize there are way more blocks below holding them up. It's all about money, power, and prestige. Damn what the little guy says. The urge to win is not peoples problem, it's how they impliment it. If they would realize that it's a stallion on the emblem and not a poor carriage horse they could take off the blinders and have some common decency and respect for their competetors.

Hope Petrov keeps his seat as it looks because I really do want to see him and Fred get into it. :thumbup:
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 18 Nov 2010, 09:58

Red, I just loooove your new avatar!!!!

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 18 Nov 2010, 12:00

Off-Topic: show
"Το μάτι του Θεού" (The eye of God)

Thought you would like it! I went looking for a new avatar and had a shock. I made the same search I did to find the bird and lo and behold right there on the second page right in the middle, me and my avatar! Iceman's Google Bots have been tracking me.......gonna have to do something with those snoopy things "click, click" (chambers a round)
Just watched Block's Gymkahana 3. Now I want Kimi to team up with him so Kimi can do some crazy stuff for us! Give Kimi a F1 car so he can do some crazy powerslides beside a rally car........vrooooom!
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 18 Nov 2010, 12:04

redstorm wrote: Just watched Block's Gymkahana 3. Now I want Kimi to team up with him so Kimi can do some crazy stuff for us! Give Kimi a F1 car so he can do some crazy powerslides beside a rally car........vrooooom!
Now, that would be extra-über-fantastic-cool!!!!!!!!!!!! !yahoo:

Andreas
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Andreas » 18 Nov 2010, 12:07

redstorm wrote:
Off-Topic: show
"Το μάτι του Θεού" (The eye of God)

Thought you would like it! I went looking for a new avatar and had a shock. I made the same search I did to find the bird and lo and behold right there on the second page right in the middle, me and my avatar! Iceman's Google Bots have been tracking me.......gonna have to do something with those snoopy things "click, click" (chambers a round)
Just watched Block's Gymkahana 3. Now I want Kimi to team up with him so Kimi can do some crazy stuff for us! Give Kimi a F1 car so he can do some crazy powerslides beside a rally car........vrooooom!
Sounds like music in my ears :D
''If i'm not good enough as I am then I don't have to be good enough at all'' - Matti Raikkonen

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 19 Nov 2010, 00:59

Redstorm,

:thumbsup: u the man!
The JINX

bourbon
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by bourbon » 19 Nov 2010, 04:58

Boudica wrote:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:
sleenster wrote:I wonder how Alonso is feeling right now....probably the same :zz: :lol:

couldn´t care less about alonso :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw the vettel hype is already beginning to get on my nerves :confused:

guess that I´m more happy about Alonso losing the title than Vettel winning it!
:lol:

Funny enough I am kinda feeling the same. I like Vettel, I properly like him more then most of the other drivers. I am really happy that he has won but he's also still got a lot to prove. He made hard work of the championship in what was for most part of the season the best car by far, and he still cant really overtake. Yeah he is young and he will properly still improve, but he also still has to prove that he is really a top tier driver in my opinion.
Vettel has nothing to prove. It doesn't matter if people think he is top tier, mid range or lower balcony - whatever title you wish to place on him, you have no choice but to follow it with: YOUNGEST WORLD DRIVER'S CHAMPION!
Every mile I have with the Citroen C4 WRC is giving a certain pleasure - Kimi Raikkonen
My ideal is to win the race at the slowest speed possible - Alain Prost
You should just stick with those people who are really there for you - Sebastian Vettel

Lunna
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Lunna » 19 Nov 2010, 08:08

bourbon wrote: Vettel has nothing to prove.
I agree with you here and nothing will take away the title away from him :) But in the future it'll be nice to see that he can fight not only in the fastest car :O

Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Mar » 19 Nov 2010, 09:50

I can’t believe it! Kimi did it to the top news of Cadena Ser, the most important nation-wide radio station in Spain. :blink:

So there you have him, almost next to Obama. :zz:

The news is about some blackmail attempts to his wife and it’s written in a matter-of-fact non-boulevard-like way.

http://www.cadenaser.com/deportes/artic ... dep_10/Tes

They almost never have news about F1 there, just some news on race week-ends, ah! and Kimi also made it to the top news when he sent Renault to hell.

Slightly off-topic:
I have almost 3 days of posts to go through :( . I hope I have not missed something extremely important like Kimi signing for Real Madrid or something like that.

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 19 Nov 2010, 10:22

Mar wrote:I can’t believe it! Kimi did it to the top news of Cadena Ser, the most important nation-wide radio station in Spain. :blink:

Slightly off-topic:
I have almost 3 days of posts to go through :( . I hope I have not missed something extremely important like Kimi signing for Real Madrid or something like that.
More OT: Somehow Mar I think he´d prefer Bundesliga or Premier over Serie A and La Liga nowadays..? :zz:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 19 Nov 2010, 10:26

Mar wrote:I can’t believe it! Kimi did it to the top news of Cadena Ser, the most important nation-wide radio station in Spain. :blink:

So there you have him, almost next to Obama. :zz:

The news is about some blackmail attempts to his wife and it’s written in a matter-of-fact non-boulevard-like way.

http://www.cadenaser.com/deportes/artic ... dep_10/Tes

They almost never have news about F1 there, just some news on race week-ends, ah! and Kimi also made it to the top news when he sent Renault to hell.

Slightly off-topic:
Great Mar, wonder why they published old news about the blackmail now though?

Rest asure, Kimi said that he is definitely not going to ski so skiing is now ruled out :lol:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL