Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next season?

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by beefree88 » 18 Nov 2010, 15:00

Wolfie wrote:Don't be mad at me, this is afterall the speculation-thread :p
F1 champion Raikkonen - coefficient 30

Thursday, 18.11.2010 at 11.59

A betting company hasn't ruled out the return of the Iceman.

LOL - The text under the photo is: Say hello, wave goodbye. Is F1 afterall simmering under Räikkönen's hat?

A big international betting company doesn't exclude the possibility that Kimi Raikkonen would return behind the steering wheel of a F1-missile - and be victorious. They offer coefficient 30 for the Iceman's championship which is the 10th smallest.

According to the betting company Raikkonen's championship is even more possible than Heikki Kovalainen's. Heikki isn't even among the ten smallest coefficients and you get his coefficient only when asked separately.

Sebastian Vettel (3.2), Fernando Alonso (3.5) and Lewis Hamilton (3.5) got the smallest coefficients.

IL IL
LOL. It's pleasing to see something like that, even if I don't think he'll ever get back. I feel sorry for Heikki though.
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 18 Nov 2010, 15:25

wolfie,

how can we ever get mad at you? u r the moderator and can "fire" our butts out of here :lol: :fear:

I am now convinced Kimi will remain in rally since DM said webder will be back with the team next year, plus there are no other decent seats left, and those other "available" seats require drivers to be paid drivers! This does not look good for F1 at all.
Off-Topic: show
Isn't it amazing to know the extent of control Fonzi has in team Ferrari that he can also control Massa's pit strategies? This gives me a glimpse of how some strategic people in the team could manipulate things to make kimi look lackluster and Massa the hero just to validate their decision. And now, people conveniently say Massa is the pits so by comparison, kimi is worse than Alonso bla bla bla. Can't wait for the next season to start - so I can "support" the red team again!
The JINX

miezicat
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by miezicat » 18 Nov 2010, 15:26

from autosport magazine

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 18 Nov 2010, 15:27

please, let it be true :pray:

Google translation
Another year at Citroen

Kimi Raikkonen and Citroen will have agreed at last, after many negotiations.

Motorsport Magazin.com - rumors that the contract with the Citroen junior team in the bag and be in the upcoming season with the DS3 WRC at the start go Raikkonen. The Finn is also dispute the 2011 season with co-driver Kaj Lindstrom, who has already come out for another year of Raikkonen.

Nor is an official announcement on the part of Citroen, but should the rumors prove true, then stand Raikkonen before exhausting weeks. The 31-year-old must continue to develop new cars and also to prepare themselves well to start the season.
http://www.motorsport-magazin.com/rally ... troen.html

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 18 Nov 2010, 15:30

nothing new with that article, sigh :sleep: but thanks for the link, miezicat
The JINX

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 18 Nov 2010, 15:32

I hope they are all not reporting from that Spanish site because I have no idea how reliable that site is, never come across it before and now suddenly they've scooped everyone else?

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 18 Nov 2010, 15:36

sleenster wrote:I hope they are all not reporting from that Spanish site because I have no idea how reliable that site is, never come across it before and now suddenly they've scooped everyone else?
Until Kimi confirms it I don't believe anybody :n

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 18 Nov 2010, 15:53

DanielDarrall tweeted
Citroen Jnr team to change name next season, as ogier is now in the main team. Plus Kimi and Petter becoming more likely the driver lineup

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 18 Nov 2010, 16:14

Kriss wrote:DanielDarrall tweeted
Citroen Jnr team to change name next season, as ogier is now in the main team. Plus Kimi and Petter becoming more likely the driver lineup
If it has to be WRC, I´d say this line-up would be absolutely great :thumbsup:

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 18 Nov 2010, 16:20

Kriss wrote:
sleenster wrote:I hope they are all not reporting from that Spanish site because I have no idea how reliable that site is, never come across it before and now suddenly they've scooped everyone else?
when the times come we all have a grey hair :lol:

YiNing
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by YiNing » 18 Nov 2010, 16:28

sammyosammy wrote:
Kriss wrote:DanielDarrall tweeted
If it has to be WRC, I´d say this line-up would be absolutely great :thumbsup:
+1 yes, Petter and Kimi in the same team would be great!! :shhh:

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 18 Nov 2010, 16:31

Vida wrote:
Kriss wrote:
For sure Vida!!! :lol:
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 18 Nov 2010, 16:34

Ice-Ludy wrote:
Vida wrote:
Kriss wrote:
imagine.. we are sitting in front our our computer checking the website with our grey hair, thick glasses, drinking our coffee with a shaking hand coz we are too old to hold it and finally the news that we are waiting is finally arrive... kimi has made a decision... :lol: :lol:

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 18 Nov 2010, 16:36

Probably it's too early :blush: but I hope Kimi will be on the Monte Carlo Rally :pray:
Geraldine Filliol concluded by announcing that all stages would be broadcast in their entirety live on Eurosport - amounting to about 12 hours of live programming - and she detailed the extra provisions made by Eurosport in their coverage of this event.
http://www.acm.mc/ramc/ramc_main.php?lng=en

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 18 Nov 2010, 16:36

Vida wrote:
Ice-Ludy wrote:
Vida wrote:
Kriss wrote:
imagine.. we are sitting in front our our computer checking the website with our grey hair, thick glasses, drinking our coffee with a shaking hand coz we are too old to hold it and finally the news that we are waiting is finally arrive... kimi has made a decision... :lol: :lol:
:lol: