The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by Mar » 15 Nov 2010, 21:55

I admit I have half fallen asleep while I was watching it. Horner talked about Webber and next season, but has Webber talked about next season? I don’t remember any longer :blink:

square
kart driver
kart driver

Post by square » 15 Nov 2010, 21:58

Hm, not so sure Alonso knows how to feel anything except feeling happy or furious :n

Nope, at least I also didn't get anything from Webber concerning next season. Missed the first 30 minutes though.

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 15 Nov 2010, 21:58

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote: btw the vettel hype is already beginning to get on my nerves :confused:
Why? I don't understand. It's natural that now everybody talks about Seb Vettel. And not just in Germany but all over the world! I would be very happy if a Hungarian (will never happen LOL) would have won. Even more so if he would have won over the "enemy" LOL
Last edited by Kinga on 15 Nov 2010, 22:00, edited 1 time in total.

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 15 Nov 2010, 22:00

Kinga wrote:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote: btw the vettel hype is already beginning to get on my nerves :confused:
Why? I don't understand. It's natural that now everybody talks about Seb Vettel. And not just in Germany but all over the world! I would be very happy if a fellow countryman would have won. Even more so if he would have won over the "enemy" LOL
I don't think Mar would be too happy if Alonso won, am I right Mar? :O

Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Mar » 15 Nov 2010, 22:01

square wrote:Hm, not so sure Alonso knows how to feel anything except feeling happy or furious :n

Nope, at least I also didn't get anything from Webber concerning next season. Missed the first 30 minutes though.
Thanks!

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 15 Nov 2010, 22:01

sleenster wrote:
Kinga wrote:
Why? I don't understand. It's natural that now everybody talks about Seb Vettel. And not just in Germany but all over the world! I would be very happy if a fellow countryman would have won. Even more so if he would have won over the "enemy" LOL
Haha good point! :thumbsup:

Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Mar » 15 Nov 2010, 22:02

sleenster wrote:
Kinga wrote:
:blush:

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 15 Nov 2010, 22:04

Kinga wrote:
Why? I don't understand. It's natural that now everybody talks about Seb Vettel. And not just in Germany but all over the world! I would be very happy if a Hungarian (will never happen LOL) would have won. Even more so if he would have won over the "enemy" LOL
dunno! I usually don´t like such a hype! now they are talking about that this is just the beginning and so on. people who don´t have a clue about f1 are talking as if the know everything about it :lol:

and I usually don´t care if it´s a german who wins or not at a sport! an expeption is ther german national football team and the olympics :)
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

miezicat
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by miezicat » 15 Nov 2010, 23:29

square wrote:
Mar wrote:And wasn’t Mark’s smile a bit too strange after Horner talked about Webber and next season? Or maybe I just imagined it. :confused:
No, don't think you imagined it, somehow Webber is quite... strange today. So... absent. :confused:
hm I didn't had that impression. :confused:
Off-Topic: show
hey, austrian rules :p :lol:

Soren
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Soren » 16 Nov 2010, 13:58

Hai guys :)

Here is my review of the Rally Wales from the Kimi perspective: RALLY WALES – THE RAIKKONEN ROUND-UP
Join our feisty Kimi Raikkonen group on Facebook
Click and join :D
Click here to follow us on Twitter as well

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 16 Nov 2010, 14:11

Soren wrote:Hai guys :)

Here is my review of the Rally Wales from the Kimi perspective: RALLY WALES – THE RAIKKONEN ROUND-UP
Another pure gold :thumbsup:
thanks Soren :hug:

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by momo » 16 Nov 2010, 14:18

Great article! Thanks a lot Soren!! :cool: :cool:

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 16 Nov 2010, 14:58

Kriss wrote:

Another pure gold :thumbsup:
thanks Soren :hug:
+ 2!!! :thumbsup:

@Momo: what a cute avatar you have! :D

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by momo » 16 Nov 2010, 15:50

Kinga wrote: @Momo: what a cute avatar you have! :D
Thanks a lot Kinga! :hug:
The avatar is a portrait of a Saimaannorppa (Saimaa Ringed Seal)

The Saimaa Ringed Seal (Pusa hispida saimensis, is a subspecies of Ringed Seal (Pusa hispida) . They are among the most endangered seals in the world, having a total population of only about 260 individuals.[2] The only existing population of these seals is found in Lake Saimaa, Finland (hence the name). The population is descended from Ringed Seals that were separated from the rest when the land rose after the last ice age. This seal, along with the Ladoga Seal and the Baikal Seal, is one of the few living freshwater seals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saimaa_Ringed_Seal

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 16 Nov 2010, 16:42

momo wrote:
Kinga wrote: @Momo: what a cute avatar you have! :D
Thanks a lot Kinga! :hug:
The avatar is a portrait of a Saimaannorppa (Saimaa Ringed Seal)

The Saimaa Ringed Seal (Pusa hispida saimensis, is a subspecies of Ringed Seal (Pusa hispida) . They are among the most endangered seals in the world, having a total population of only about 260 individuals.[2] The only existing population of these seals is found in Lake Saimaa, Finland (hence the name). The population is descended from Ringed Seals that were separated from the rest when the land rose after the last ice age. This seal, along with the Ladoga Seal and the Baikal Seal, is one of the few living freshwater seals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saimaa_Ringed_Seal
Wow thanks for the info. Very interesting. I like seals in general, they are cute animals. Saimaa ringed seal (and the Lake Saimaa too) reminds me of a dear friend of mine, a great fan, Saima who runs the KRS forum :D