Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next season?

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Kinga » 15 Nov 2010, 20:40

Mar wrote:A little bit off topic but I just watched a few beautiful words from Sebastian Vettel about Kimi on ServusTV. He said more or less the same he told yesterday to Kulta, but this time it was the ServusTV moderator who asked.

I have missed the rest of the interview, though. And Mark Webber is also there!
Amazing! :thumbsup: Thanks for letting us know. I hope we could have the video. Maybe Verena could help us. :blush:

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 15 Nov 2010, 20:43

Wolfie wrote: About this picture again, can you see how genuine the guy is with tears in his eyes :hug:

It's a fantastic picture! :cool:

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 15 Nov 2010, 21:47

Wolfie wrote:
F1note wrote:
I thought I read somewhere that monte was asked by someone powerful to be sacked - but it was in italian, anyone got that article translated in english? cheers!

http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadi ... Id=5139100
It was the minister who demanded that but Turrini had his say again :lol:

http://www.f1zone.net/viewtopic.php?f=4 ... 73#p232573

@ Brenda, I'm starting to believe in you :blink:
Hehe now we have to believe that he won´t come back!
1) He said that he won´t drive in F1 next year
2) Webbo will drive for RB next year
3) if he was about to come back he would test this weekend...but he doesn´t so it´s for sure! :)

Just hope that he gets a seat at the WRC next year!! :pray: :fear:
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

miezicat
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by miezicat » 15 Nov 2010, 23:15

Kinga wrote:
Mar wrote:A little bit off topic but I just watched a few beautiful words from Sebastian Vettel about Kimi on ServusTV. He said more or less the same he told yesterday to Kulta, but this time it was the ServusTV moderator who asked.

I have missed the rest of the interview, though. And Mark Webber is also there!
Amazing! :thumbsup: Thanks for letting us know. I hope we could have the video. Maybe Verena could help us. :blush:
ah sorry Kinga you could have watched it on the life stream, it was a great show, nearly 2 hours of talking with Seb, Mark, Horner, Newey, Coulthard, Lauda and Berger. and some other Red Bull sport people. for a moment I thought maybe they invited Kimi too, would have fitted but no. :( anyway I guess it's a bit hard to follow if you don't understand german but as always it will be soon available to watch online. :)

and if anybody is interested, tomorrow morning at 10 CET there will be a press conference with Seb, Newey and Horner. should be able to watch life at the stream here then http://www.servustv.com

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 16 Nov 2010, 02:23

@SpaMaster,
My hubby said exactly the same thing when Vettel slowed to almost a grinding halt. And when they came on radio, we knew that they couldn't say to vettel what they were doing for webber's sake was what cost him the penalty...I also thought this was team strategy and how mark conveniently forgot that the team asked vettel to do that and kudos to Vettel for the fact that he never let loose this incident to the public... but now it is in the light, it shows he would have moved over if he was required in the last race. Although I have to say, this was clearly a team order and it backfired unlike ferrari's.

@Wolfie,
What are u starting to believe me in? the jinxing powers or that kimi will stay in rally now?

@Claudie,
It is exactly becos I am a jinx that I have to say with extremely certainty that Kimi will stay in rally... :cool:
The JINX

SpaMaster
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by SpaMaster » 16 Nov 2010, 05:15

Brenda! Hats off to your jinxing powers! You got the job done.
Curious case of Kimi Raikkonen..

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 16 Nov 2010, 05:37

SpaMaster wrote:Brenda! Hats off to your jinxing powers! You got the job done.
Yes... She is Awesome. To brenda.. :1st: :hug:
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 16 Nov 2010, 06:45

miezicat wrote: ah sorry Kinga you could have watched it on the life stream, it was a great show, nearly 2 hours of talking with Seb, Mark, Horner, Newey, Coulthard, Lauda and Berger. and some other Red Bull sport people. for a moment I thought maybe they invited Kimi too, would have fitted but no. :( anyway I guess it's a bit hard to follow if you don't understand german but as always it will be soon available to watch online. :)

and if anybody is interested, tomorrow morning at 10 CET there will be a press conference with Seb, Newey and Horner. should be able to watch life at the stream here then http://www.servustv.com
I do understand German. Well, let's say the 80% of it. Would have been nice to watch it. :)

Thanks for the info I will definitely watch the press conference today. :)

@Brenda: Flag:## And don't forget that you have another goal. :O

Andreas
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Andreas » 16 Nov 2010, 07:24

I think i can get it, when i have it, it'll be on YouTube. It's probably in HD too :D
''If i'm not good enough as I am then I don't have to be good enough at all'' - Matti Raikkonen

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 16 Nov 2010, 08:00

Thanks for all the cheers! It was extremely hard to consistently give all my "support" to Fonzi and that was when my powers waned and caved in. But by Brazil, I had already been convinced by the astrological readings that Alonso would definitely win it based on him having the best luck of the 5 contenders. I barely even watched Brazil becos I was resigned that Fonzi would win it this year and was totally surprised Vettel had won.

However, I have to hone this "power" now - get it down pat and make sure it is on max power starting season 2011. Long live Ferrari! Forza Fernando! Forza Felipe??!!

Kimi, I hope you're happy you broke my heart!
The JINX

icemaid
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by icemaid » 16 Nov 2010, 09:11

Rally GB is over & done with.
Any news regarding Kimi about 2011??
How long do we need to wait?
Ah....wait, wait wait... :80:

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 16 Nov 2010, 09:23

icemaid wrote:Rally GB is over & done with.
Any news regarding Kimi about 2011??
How long do we need to wait?
Ah....wait, wait wait... :80:
the funny thing is that in his first blog he sounded positive about his future in rally
I’m sure we’re going to be in a much stronger position next year.
later he said something about that they result in RallyGB is important for his future :huh:
then he said that he wants to stay but it depends on money issues :huh:

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 16 Nov 2010, 09:49

sounds like kimi is unsure himself ... icemaid, he said he'll probably be able to settle these issues in the next 2 weeks right? I'm not placing much hope for him to return to F1, only cos there are so many people who want to be there while kimi seems to be totally in love with rallying...
The JINX

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 16 Nov 2010, 10:07

Have to admit that I´m really worried about Kimi´s situation! It takes sooo f**k**g long! A few weeks ago (or even one week ago) I thought it´s because he returns to F1. But we can delete this option! :(

Well Kimi you could also come to DTM! At least I could watch you driving at TV :) :) :) You know guys I love Rally but it really really really really really f*** me up that I can´t watch him driving on TV :( :( And it´s seems that that the state of the WRC is getting worse :<>:
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 16 Nov 2010, 10:14

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:Have to admit that I´m really worried about Kimi´s situation! It takes sooo f**k**g long! A few weeks ago (or even one week ago) I thought it´s because he returns to F1. But we can delete this option! :(

Well Kimi you could also come to DTM! At least I could watch you driving at TV :) :) :) You know guys I love Rally but it really really really really really f*** me up that I can´t watch him driving on TV :( :( And it´s seems that that the state of the WRC is getting worse :<>:
Can you explain me how?
Just coz Dave coverage wont be next year? As far as i can recollect, Next year its gonna be more visibility, more live stages, more points and more Kimi Raikkonen.
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season