Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next season?

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Maria d » 11 Nov 2010, 19:53

well he also said for a long time he would be driving for the f-team in 2010 cause he had a contract, and he knew they were going to replace him, so i love him to death,but i will believe it when hes making the official announcement .
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 11 Nov 2010, 20:02

Maria d wrote:well he also said for a long time he would be driving for the f-team in 2010 cause he had a contract, and he knew they were going to replace him, so i love him to death,but i will believe it when hes making the official announcement .
Disbelief was my first reaction :blink:

But I accept 100% an official announcement and rko281 gets to pick a signature for me that I have to keep for a month - that's going to be fun :lol:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 11 Nov 2010, 20:04

Maria d wrote:well he also said for a long time he would be driving for the f-team in 2010 cause he had a contract, and he knew they were going to replace him, so i love him to death,but i will believe it when hes making the official announcement .
From what I recall last year, every time he was asked whether he would be driving for the f-team in 2010, he would only reply that he had a contract.

square
kart driver
kart driver

Post by square » 11 Nov 2010, 20:06

Wait, so this is it? We've been waiting for months for a statement whether it's F1 or WRC and this is it now? Wow :blink:

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 11 Nov 2010, 20:07

Just for the heck of it..

Why would kimi even utter a word of showing interest in F1 now when the F1 team who sponsors him is at a very crucial juncture in a finale.
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 11 Nov 2010, 20:08

sleenster wrote:
From what I recall last year, every time he was asked whether he would be driving for the f-team in 2010, he would only reply that he had a contract.
yes thats what he said, then when asked this year when did he know about his replacement he said in the summer, so all that time he was still saying he had a contact with the f-team, he didnt lie, but i fell for it, i thought he would be driving f1 in 2010.
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 11 Nov 2010, 20:09

square wrote:Wait, so this is it? We've been waiting for months for a statement whether it's F1 or WRC and this is it now? Wow :blink:
He's actually been saying he wants to stay in WRC as far back as Finland actually ''hmm''

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 11 Nov 2010, 20:09

luieluv wrote:Just for the heck of it..

Why would kimi even utter a word of showing interest in F1 now when the F1 team who sponsors him is at a very crucial juncture in a finale.
Sweet Luie, don't do this to us :pray:

:lol:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

square
kart driver
kart driver

Post by square » 11 Nov 2010, 20:13

sleenster wrote:
square wrote:Wait, so this is it? We've been waiting for months for a statement whether it's F1 or WRC and this is it now? Wow :blink:
He's actually been saying he wants to stay in WRC as far back as Finland actually ''hmm''
I know he's been saying it or at least implying that it's going to be WRC and I never took F1 for real but... I don't know, I somehow expected something... well, different from that short statement which is like "oh yeah and by the way, no F1 next year!" ''hmm''
I'm somehow used to big headlines when Kimi is concerned, so I'm actually kinda suprised :lol:

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 11 Nov 2010, 20:16

I guess we will surely know how much of a weight does this comment of kimi carries. There would be plenty of reportes asking him the same thing over a period of this rally.

Lets wait patiently for his replies.
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 11 Nov 2010, 20:44

He said his rally negotiations might be influenced by his results this weekend... :pray:

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 11 Nov 2010, 20:47

RB putting the heat on him a bit? "Step it up and don't wrap it around a tree and we will talk."
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 11 Nov 2010, 20:47

sleenster wrote:
He said his rally negotiations might be influenced by his results this weekend... :pray:
in this case he has to put himself together otherwise he/we are in deep sh.t :pray:

Julia
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Julia » 12 Nov 2010, 09:28

Kriss wrote:
sleenster wrote:
in this case he has to put himself together otherwise he/we are in deep sh.t :pray:

hopefully not! :O

thats MTV3:s interpretation of Kimis words in the Pirelli Blogg, but obviusly a good result makes it easier to negotiate...