Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next season?

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
spinster
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by spinster » 10 Nov 2010, 23:12

Wolfie wrote:
Mar wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
spinster wrote:just read on f1 today.nl...

Renault is in talks with Heidfeld, Glock, Sutil AND WEBBER

and a close source says that the chance he's leaving is very big...

WELCOME KIMI....it is going to happen!!! Jiehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Premature to say the following but wonder how the Webber-fans would react since most of them have bashed RBR and pleaded with Webber to leave that crappy team - it could be their dream come true :zz:

Wow, if this happens then....
Jaime Alguersuari? :zz: (Not that I want it, I think the boy should have time to develop away from the spot light)

I have a little problem with the Webber to Renault story, though.

Does Renault really want Briatore around their box again? Are they nuts?
Aren't the rumours that Briatore will go to Ferrari in the middle of next season when his ban is lifted? Methinks he would be too busy there to even take a look at Renault, just like he gave a 'massive' support to Kovi when he was in McLaren...

@Spinster, how long do you have to walk? How did you go and promise something like that :blink:
Off-Topic: show
There was this Finnish guy who made a promise on the forum that 'if xxxxxx happens' then I will eat a hat full of s*hit and buy everyone on the forum a bottle of Koskenkorva-vodka. He lost the bet :lol:
it's a neighbour country but it wolu take a few weeks :-)

i promised it here!!! :O :lol:
Don't dream your life...LIVE YOUR DREAMS!!!

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 10 Nov 2010, 23:13

Yay Spinster, all the more reason for Kimi to go to Red Bull :lol:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

spinster
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by spinster » 10 Nov 2010, 23:15

Wolfie wrote:Yay Spinster, all the more reason for Kimi to go to Red Bull :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: i need to call him :O

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 10 Nov 2010, 23:26

Wolfie wrote:
Maria d wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Maria d wrote:so i missed a few pages....so is it kimi to f1 red bull in 2011, or do we have to wait to page 400?
I don't know Maria but seems like even those never believing in it are starting to wonder :huh:

what took them so long :lol: :lol:
we told them from the beginning :lol:
We are so going to get in the fire if it doesn't happen :fear:
thats ok, i think we can handle it, what matters is we stuck to our guns and didnt change our view.
its just a crazy feeling i had from the start of his adventure with RB, and i just want to see him in a f1 car 1 more time.
just 1 more spa...i know thats selfish , but what can i say...
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 10 Nov 2010, 23:53

Okay, how do you read this one, the last things? Quite clear to me...
Canned championship

Turun Sanomat 10.11 2010

Abu Dhabi GP column 10.11.

For the first time a beverage company is celebrating the championship in F1-motorsport. On Sunday evening the energy giant might also crown their season with a WDC.

The WCC will bring lots of money for Red Bull's use after Bernie Ecclestone's companies give out their tv- and -commercial money for this season. Ferrari receives one hundred million extra but other than that Red Bull is first in line when incomes are divided.

Red Bull's economic success does however come from themself. Dietrich Mateschitz will be richer than ever because this year energy drink -cans have been sold more than ever - as much as 4.4 billion cans.

On a flight from Amsterdam to Abu Dhabi I got firsthand information about the Swiss brand's news. One can't put that kind of a record sale on the success in F1 but without a doubt a big part of it has become known through that.

It was also confirmed that Mateschitz will go until the end with a Fair Play -Spirit. He says that it's more honorable to win with fair game than with a team order.

It is already known that Christian Horner will not order Sebastian Vettel to let Mark Webber past him in Sunday's race.

They don't need to do that. My reliable source revealed that Red Bull will go through all possible options about what can happen in the race so that both drivers know all the time how to act - without any special order through radio or in the pit wall - in a team-meeting held after Saturday qualification.

Red Bull also won World Rally championships with Sebastien Loeb and Citroen. Thomas Überall manages the brand's rally-matters and he has made a contract with Citroen's factory team in 2011.

But Red Bull is not financing Kimi Räikkönen a car in Citroen's junior team. Kimi gets a personal sponsorship deal - unless he switches to another energy drink -label, which would end his long-term cooperation with Red Bull altogether.

Abu Dhabi/Heikki Kulta
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 11 Nov 2010, 03:00

Wolfie wrote:Okay, how do you read this one, the last things? Quite clear to me...
Canned championship

Turun Sanomat 10.11 2010

For the first time a beverage company is celebrating the championship in F1-motorsport. On Sunday evening the energy giant might also crown their season with a WDC.

The WCC will bring lots of money for Red Bull's use after Bernie Ecclestone's companies give out their tv- and -commercial money for this season. Ferrari receives one hundred million extra but other than that Red Bull is first in line when incomes are divided.

Red Bull's economic success does however come from themself. Dietrich Mateschitz will be richer than ever because this year energy drink -cans have been sold more than ever - as much as 4.4 billion cans.

On a flight from Amsterdam to Abu Dhabi I got firsthand information about the Swiss brand's news. One can't put that kind of a record sale on the success in F1 but without a doubt a big part of it has become known through that.

It was also confirmed that Mateschitz will go until the end with a Fair Play -Spirit. He says that it's more honorable to win with fair game than with a team order.

It is already known that Christian Horner will not order Sebastian Vettel to let Mark Webber past him in Sunday's race.

They don't need to do that. My reliable source revealed that Red Bull will go through all possible options about what can happen in the race so that both drivers know all the time how to act - without any special order through radio or in the pit wall - in a team-meeting held after Saturday qualification.

Red Bull also won World Rally championships with Sebastien Loeb and Citroen. Thomas Überall manages the brand's rally-matters and he has made a contract with Citroen's factory team in 2011.

But Red Bull is not financing Kimi Räikkönen a car in Citroen's junior team. Kimi gets a personal sponsorship deal - unless he switches to another energy drink -label, which would end his long-term cooperation with Red Bull altogether.

Abu Dhabi/Heikki Kulta
Feels bad. In this case i see that the negotiations between kimi-red bull may have come to end as far as citroen junior is concerned.
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 11 Nov 2010, 03:03

Kinga wrote:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:Yep! For me it shows that he takes every opportunity to drive rally outside of his F1 schedule ... I begin to sound like Wolfie, Spinster, Sammy... :lol:
... Kinga too :wave:
+ vida

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 11 Nov 2010, 03:21

luieluv wrote: Feels bad. In this case i see that the negotiations between kimi-red bull may have come to end as far as citroen junior is concerned.
me thinks that although redbull is not sponsoring kimi in cirtroen junior but i don't see rebdull and kimi parted..

icemaid
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by icemaid » 11 Nov 2010, 03:35

''hmm'' & previously there is the rumour that he may partner Ken in Monster... :confused:

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 11 Nov 2010, 07:01

Maria d wrote: its just a crazy feeling i had from the start of his adventure with RB, and i just want to see him in a f1 car 1 more time.
just 1 more spa...i know thats selfish , but what can i say...
My words, my words too. :O :pray:

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 11 Nov 2010, 08:48

icemaid wrote:''hmm'' & previously there is the rumour that he may partner Ken in Monster... :confused:
And with that in mind I see RB's comments as maybe them worrying a bit. They don't pay much for all the PR he brings them. They wouldn't want to loose that goldmine to the competition! There might be a behind the scenes bidding war over Kimi's services....

+2 on Spa!
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 11 Nov 2010, 09:10

luieluv wrote:
Wolfie wrote:Okay, how do you read this one, the last things? Quite clear to me...
Canned championship

Turun Sanomat 10.11 2010

Abu Dhabi/Heikki Kulta
Feels bad. In this case i see that the negotiations between kimi-red bull may have come to end as far as citroen junior is concerned.

So did I get it right? RB will contiue to sponsor Kimi but not if he continues to drive with Citroen Junior or Ford Monster? :huh:
Why do they suddenly don´t want to continue with him AND citroen junior???

@Kinga: Yeah at the beginning I also thought that it´s for sure that Kimi will drive with RB (F1) next year! BUt then they signed with Webbo so I thought that the chances are gone!
Well now I belive in it again because of all of you!

But as I said: I dunno whether I want it to happen! :huh:
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 11 Nov 2010, 10:01

It is very complicated for me ''hmm''
Kimi gets personal spomsorship from Red Bull but "RB not financing Kimi Räikkönen a car in Citroen's junior team" :huh:
Does it mean that they are not giving him the same amount of money than this year?

spinster
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by spinster » 11 Nov 2010, 10:05

but maybe some other sponsors give him the money to stay in citroën junior...that might be also possible because it really takes very long!

BUT as you all know for me it's a sign that Kimi is in F1 RBR...

Damn some of you going to shoot me if that doesn't happen :lol:

Lunna
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Lunna » 11 Nov 2010, 10:35

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote: Well if that´s true then for me it indicates that he won´t drive at the WRC next year! :confused:
Why not? It'll be an anniversary rally, many cool drivers are going there, so it's excellent opportunity for training before season starts.
Mar wrote: In that sense, I’m much more worried about his congratulations in his column to the Red Bull F1 team. Why on earth is he congratulating a F1 team?
Red Bull is his main sponsor afterall :)