The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by sammyosammy » 05 Nov 2010, 20:18

Wolfie wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:
Wolfie wrote:Yay, you also like bikes, LadyR :hug:

When I was 14 years old I dated a guy who owned a trial-bike (his father made them) and I had no idea what trial was about so when he wanted to take me for a ride I dressed up in beautiful light-blue jeans etc.

:blink:

He didn't tell that it was a ride in the forest and hills, keeping the bike on one wheel here and there and my beautiful jeans.... were brown when I got home :(

But it was fun :lol:
amazing things they do with their bikes, don`t they. more like gymnastics..

(no he would not)
Try sitting in the backseat :lol:

But it's awesome to watch, we have so much forests and small hills with big stones that they arranged a lot of those competitions in Espoo and it almost stops the heart when they are dangling on one wheel for ages until either continuing or failing :blink:

After that guys with mopeds were sort of... meh :roll::
Hey remember, you`re talkin to an oldie.. I do remember mr. Vesterinen fihting there for champs

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 05 Nov 2010, 20:26

sammyosammy wrote:
Wolfie wrote: Try sitting in the backseat :lol:

But it's awesome to watch, we have so much forests and small hills with big stones that they arranged a lot of those competitions in Espoo and it almost stops the heart when they are dangling on one wheel for ages until either continuing or failing :blink:

After that guys with mopeds were sort of... meh :roll::
Hey remember, you`re talkin to an oldie.. I do remember mr. Vesterinen fihting there for champs
You do :blink:

Well my boyfriend's dad built the trial-bikes that he had designed together with mr. Vesterinen :n
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Lynx'niK
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Lynx'niK » 05 Nov 2010, 20:38

:lol: :lol:
YUMMY
:blush: :blush:

You know although this vid is simply A-W-E-S-O-M-E, I would prefer the uncutted version, maybe they filmed some more sexy-hexy moves of K1m1 :n
I´m sure a woman made this video LOL
GOODBYE KIMI
GOODBYE RÄIKKÖNEN

http://www.youtube.com/user/niQlettsche

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 05 Nov 2010, 20:42

Lynx'niK wrote: You know although this vid is simply A-W-E-S-O-M-E, I would prefer the uncutted version, maybe they filmed some more sexy-hexy moves of K1m1 :n
LOL I don't think so. It was made by Kimi's gang, the 2 guys who follow Kimi everywhere. :)

Lynx'niK
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Lynx'niK » 05 Nov 2010, 20:47

Kinga wrote:
Lynx'niK wrote: You know although this vid is simply A-W-E-S-O-M-E, I would prefer the uncutted version, maybe they filmed some more sexy-hexy moves of K1m1 :n
LOL I don't think so. It was made by Kimi's gang, the 2 guys who follow Kimi everywhere. :)
His gang? I missed that one?? Who is part of the gang? :n

It was a woman, I´m sure. The guys who filmed it don´t have to cut it. My feelin and my experience ( I worked with some boys and cutted with them videos some time ago and yeah, they have a slightly differnt angle to put things together, but hey if it´s a woman we can expect much more next time :zz: :drool: :pray:

-
BTW this Video is just a preview, that´s irritating, I think Kimi will keep on working with RB in rally.
GOODBYE KIMI
GOODBYE RÄIKKÖNEN

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 05 Nov 2010, 20:56

Lynx'niK wrote: His gang? I missed that one?? Who is part of the gang? :n

It was a woman, I´m sure. The guys who filmed it don´t have to cut it. My feelin and my experience ( I worked with some boys and cutted with them videos some time ago and yeah, they have a slightly differnt angle to put things together, but hey if it´s a woman we can expect much more next time :zz: :drool: :pray:
You are wrong this time. :)

Here's a photo I took about them in Bulgaria.
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/2384 ... 411580.jpg

That was when they filmed us and we were in the official Rally Bulgaria video. Also I've seen them at Erzbergrodeo and we met them in France. And they filmed us for the Rally France video too. :)

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 05 Nov 2010, 21:01

Two men may have filmed it but it must have been a woman who edited the film and decided which scenes go in the trailer :p :lol:

Lunna
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Lunna » 05 Nov 2010, 21:02

Kinga wrote: That was when they filmed us and we were in the official Rally Bulgaria video. Also I've seen them at Erzbergrodeo and we met them in France. And they filmed us for the Rally France video too. :)
I saw these guys in Finland and on the pics from the last tests
http://88.198.21.167/atpic2/7972/38939/ ... 6/1024.jpg

Lynx'niK
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Lynx'niK » 05 Nov 2010, 21:04

@Kinga: Nice to know. Kimis bodyguards. But still it´s not said that they cut it, filming yes but if they edited?! who knows. In tv shows the camera boys also don´t cut their stuff themselves. But it´s not important. It´s great that Kimi shares so magic moments with us together :)

I´m looking forward for more thrilling Kimi action. And I think it´s going to be in Rally, everyone knows I would prefer him in F1, but I closed this chapter two days ago. ^^
Last edited by Lynx'niK on 05 Nov 2010, 21:06, edited 1 time in total.
GOODBYE KIMI
GOODBYE RÄIKKÖNEN

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 05 Nov 2010, 21:05

Lynx'niK wrote:
:lol: :lol:
YUMMY
:blush: :blush:

You know although this vid is simply A-W-E-S-O-M-E, I would prefer the uncutted version, maybe they filmed some more sexy-hexy moves of K1m1 :n
eeeerhm..hope it still is okay to like him as a racing driver. I mean when one is a man, and a straight one.. :confused:

( :lol: )

Anelise
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Anelise » 05 Nov 2010, 21:11

Many thanks sammy! :cool:

Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dracaena » 05 Nov 2010, 21:16

sammyosammy wrote:eeeerhm..hope it still is okay to like him as a racing driver. I mean when one is a man, and a straight one.. :confused:
You hope wrong Sammy :<>:, you better start gaying up asap!

(I'm not that attracted to Kimi these days either, perhaps I should start following his racing career ''hmm''...)

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 05 Nov 2010, 21:17

Lynx'niK wrote:@Kinga: Nice to know. Kimis bodyguards. But still it´s not said that they cut it, filming yes but if they edited?! who knows. In tv shows the camera boys also don´t cut their stuff themselves. But it´s not important. It´s great that Kimi shares so magic moments with us together :)

I´m looking forward for more thrilling Kimi action. And I think it´s going to be in Rally, everyone knows I would prefer him in F1, but I closed this chapter two days ago. ^^
Ok, then let's ask the guys to give me the whole material and you would love me forever!!! :n

I'm also looking forward seeing more magical Kimi moments, be it from his private life or professional life. :)

Why did you close that F1 chapter? Why 2 days ago? ........... I just can't. :(

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 05 Nov 2010, 21:19

Dracaena wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:eeeerhm..hope it still is okay to like him as a racing driver. I mean when one is a man, and a straight one.. :confused:

(I'm not that attracted to Kimi these days either, perhaps I should start following his racing career ''hmm''...)
Hhssssshhhhh, stop it, made me laugh like a mad man. There`s people sleeping in this house :lol: :lol:

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 05 Nov 2010, 21:25

Dracaena wrote:

Yes Drac, stop it please, I have a sleeping dog! my laughter will wake him!
Your reply to Red made me laugh a lot too!